Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) (25775 Views)

Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / 2019: I Will Unmask Sponsors Of Boko Haram Terrorists If Elected – Akhimien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by bencr7: 6:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Yinmu
You have forgotten that Kanu is your preferred Candidate!
Then comes Simon Ekpa - who kills, destroyed South East and beheading Citizens.
So,Obi - who couldn't condemned the destruction by the terrible situations going on is now the Saint!
Please, let put our house in order first!
It's people like you - hatred for Tinubu- who has not worked in Federal Govt that would not allowed us vote Obi!
when fulani bandits were killing in southwest before igboho voice out,did tinubu himself condemn to,u have forgotten were are d cow,when a great Yoruba leader daughter was kill,u to d hatred of obi kill you too.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by oneMalik: 6:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Am with you always .

We ain't shaking !

We will win then against all odds !
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Helltofaya, you dey madt.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2023
If you want to unmasked unmasked don't talk...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Abeg go rest!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Goodlady(f): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Wailing wailer

What will then happen if you unmask them?

Tinubu is a bad candidate that nobody wants to support . He's too old, senile , corrupt and not healthy .

He will be worse than Buhari
The person whose pic is below you is an ingrate that God ll punish personally.
Did Tinubu offend you personally?
All these allegations against him are unfair. The real culprit is Atiku

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by seguno2: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
El rufai should put his house in order first before spewing this trash on national TV

This is the same El rufai that his son threatened to rape someone's mother with his friends if the lady keeps castigating his dad's government

You dey mind that hypocrite? I don’t know why the A-looter Propaganda Congress, APC has so many hypocrites in its fold.

El-Rufai - It's Time to Restructure Nation
10 AUGUST 2010

For Nigeria to move to the next level, the issue of true federalism must be addressed, according to former FCT Minister, Malam Nasir El-Rufai. He shares his thoughts with Imam Imam.

Apprehension about the composition and workability of the Nigerian nation-state will subside if the country tilts towards true federalism, according to former FCT Minister, Malam Nasir El-Rufai. He said the present situation of things where all the component units get monthly allocations from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive, adding that lack of foresight, financial discipline and lackadaisical approach to governance has played huge roles in limiting the country's march to greatness.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201008100105.html

Updated June 29, 2017

Many Of Those Calling For Restructuring Are Opportunists, Irresponsible – El-Rufai

The Kaduna State Governor, El-Rufai has described recent calls for the restructuring of Nigeria as political opportunism and irresponsibility.

El-Rufai, while speaking on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily said President Buhari’s administration has done far more in practical terms than past administrations and that many of those calling for a restructuring rather see it as a means of opportunism.

He stated that some of the practical steps taken towards restructuring included the fact that state governors are now more than ever, involved in economic policy making at the national level.

According to him, things that have always been hidden from state governments are now much more open as they are now more involved in investigations of finances of the excess crude account, among other things.

“We meet every month under the auspice of the National Economic Council and working together with the Federal Government we chart directions of economic policy and that is part of shifting the federal- state balance.

“A lot of the talk about political restructuring is political opportunism and irresponsibility in my opinion

“It is popular and people that have presidential aspirations think there is a platform upon which they will exploit this. As I said, if you look at the APC manifesto, all the elements to divulge power to the state to change the balance in the federation are there and we are committed to that as a party.

“The National Chairman of our party will restate that commitment and we are discussing it and as I said President Buhari and Osinbajo’s government has taken very concrete steps rather than rhetoric to actually move in that direction and we are going to move in that direction but we do not believe that the basis for it is rhetoric and opportunism, we do not believe that the 2014 CONFAB report is a sensible basis to even begin.

“We all know the circumstances in which the so-called CONFAB was put together, we all know the composition, how lopsided it was, how important stakeholders were not taken to account, how even the composition and numbers do not reflect the demographics and the diversity of this country and we took a position as a party not to participate but to encourage our state governors to be there at the table.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/29/many-calling-restructuring-opportunists-irresponsible-el-rufai/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by yemex04(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Tinubu thought this election would be a cake walk for him.

Yes, he planned and calculated well.

But when God says no, no man can say yes.

I believe an experienced Politician like him would have envisaged this & prepared accordingly.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Goodlady(f): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2023
GentleChief:
These people have betrayed Asiwaju ooo grin grin grin

If you analyse this talk well, you will see that this man has indirectly admitted that APC will loose the elections.

These Fulani people are very dangerous. They have started using Social Engineering to rewire their massed to hate the APC and vote the PDP because their brother is with the Ticket.

Anyways, I am for Atiku and will always be for Atiku. I have my personal reasons. Case Closed.
Atiku ll lose. The game plan ll shock you

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Advocate500: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2023
This one na overrated bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by LajaLaba: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lagos will record split votes because there are millions of other non yorubas in the state . Even the yorubas will vote for Peter Obi especially the Yoruba christians and good number of Yoruba Muslims .

Kano is a divided state . Rabiu Kwankwaso and Atiku will get the upper hand in Kano no doubt . Tinubu and Peter Obi will also get good number of votes in Kano .

OYO votes will be splitted too

PH rivers state, let no one deceive you, River state is Obidient 100% .
A thousand of Wike cannot do much for Tinubu in rivers state . The state is 100% for Peter Obi.

Kaduna state , don't forget the southern Kaduna are 100% for Peter Obi. Atiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu will share the Muslim votes there and even Peter Obi will also get good number of Muslim votes in Kaduna .

The south south and south east are 100% in the bag for Peter Obi so what's El rufai talking about ?

Peter Obi stands a far more better chance to win this election in February and that's why Tinubu and El rufai have been crying all over the place accusing people of sabotaging Tinubu chances .
Jesters
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by seguno2: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Goodlady:

How is Aregbesola an ingrate?
Did he not remit enough of Osun people’s commonwealth to ThiefNuibu instead of providing free education for all children and other government services, utilities and facilities?
Do you know what ingrate means?
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by bluegrass07: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
These issues of cabal and the likes, is a big confirmation from the APC, Tinubu and El'Rufai that Buhari is/was never in charge of this government. And that Buhari has been highly incompetent, dull and daft about the workings of government. But they can't say that directly cos they're all cowards!!!!

So it's safe to say that for the past 7½ years, we've had a shadow group of individuals running the show that brought this country to it's knees and they know about it.

My question is why wail now? Oh oh because they are being schemed out by those forces abi?

You're all selfish. Tinubu, El'Rufai and APC. . .no more again. We can't reinforce failure.

Vote wisely!

Vote Labor Party!!

Vote Peter Obi!!!
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by seguno2: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2023
GentleChief:

Amen oo. But am voting Atiku though. I have my personal reasons.

Igbos too have to be sure Obi will win oo before dumping their votes on Obi. Because if they deplete Atiku vote and this Bulabu man win, na shege these people go show Igbo people oo.

Even Wike who wanted to snatch it failed horribly and from my permutations, maybe be supporting Asiwaju. If you look at Wike body language, he does not believe in an Obi candidacy. He knows Obi cannot challenge Atiku.

Atiku is the best of the lot, but we have to work relentlessly to get everyone around us and beyond to understand that.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
GentleChief:

Amen oo. But am voting Atiku though. I have my personal reasons.

Igbos too have to be sure Obi will win oo before dumping their votes on Obi. Because if they deplete Atiku vote and this Bulabu man win, na shege these people go show Igbo people oo.

Even Wike who wanted to snatch it failed horribly and from my permutations, maybe be supporting Asiwaju. If you look at Wike body language, he does not believe in an Obi candidacy. He knows Obi cannot challenge Atiku.
Don't worry about Obi. We will vote for him and he will win. If Atiku cannot stop Tinubu in the north, that's his business.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by lagosrd: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
How can one unmask themselves? It's like FFK saying he'll expose corrupt people, or Lai saying he'll expose liars

Ffk.... I will expose gluttons
Layi Muha..... I will expose liars
Tinbu............... I will tame corruption
Gandu............. I will stop babariga bureau the change
Oluomo....... I will eliminate agberoism in Lagos
Rufai....... I will not beg and compensate bandits.

Ngigreee ...... Nigerian pays her civil servant the most In africa

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by olarent: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2023
the reality is CBN is lying,I work with bank they came to took the old money on Wednesday without bring a dime of new note as I speak right now no money in the ATM and vault,I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Goodlady(f): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2023
seguno2:

How is Aregbesola an ingrate?
Did he not remit enough of Osun people’s commonwealth to ThiefNuibu instead of providing free education for all children and other government services, utilities and facilities?
Do you know what ingrate means?
Yes I know what ingrate mean. His issue is cos Tinubu brought Oyetola as Guber candidate n he started going beserk.
I repeat, blame Tinubu for his offense not speculations.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Ken4Christ: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2023
El Rufai should stop chasing shadows. The real unmasking in Aso Rock will be done soon.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii. Elrufai once blast Tinubu before . Infact in kaduna State, Elrufai will be thoroughly defeated in the poll on February 25th presidential poll. Kaduna State Christians are against Elrufai Muslim-Muslim ticket in kaduna State. Kaduna State Christians have rejects APC templates they did in kaduna State. APC will be widely rejected with Bvas machines in the display on the Election Day. Tinubu is a goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by seguno2: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
bluegrass07:
These issues of cabal and the likes, is a big confirmation from the APC, Tinubu and El'Rufai that Buhari is/was never in charge of this government. And that Buhari has been highly incompetent, dull and daft about the workings of government. But they can't say that directly cos they're all cowards!!!!

So it's safe to say that for the past 7½ years, we've had a shadow group of individuals running the show that brought this country to it's knees and they know about it.

My question is why wail now? Oh oh because they are being schemed out by those forces abi?

You're all selfish. Tinubu, El'Rufai and APC. . .no more again. We can't reinforce failure.

Vote wisely!

Vote Labor Party!!

Vote Peter Obi!!!

Why do you have to make excuses for Buhari’s failures?

If he is not in charge, why didn’t he just resign since 2015, instead of asking us for a second term in 2019
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:

All these are your imagination.

Don't be an educated fool.it won't work that way..

The political agents are the ones to do it

Structure is the only way out..
It's not going to be business as usual. There's BVAs now and there just little you can do to compromise the system. Your hope on rigging is not a strategy to win this election.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Didijiji:
you be mumu and you don’t even know it
She knows. Oyin44 knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Laple0541(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
El rufai should put his house in order first before spewing this trash on national TV

This is the same El rufai that his son threatened to rape someone's mother with his friends if the lady keeps castigating his dad's government

Jobless Ipig, only you commented 6 times on the first page alone, once you see anything Tinubu your heart will be shaking, very soon you will be picking papers on the road checking if it contains Tinubu's name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by iHateFraudsters: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2023
yemex04:

I believe an experienced Politician like him would have envisaged this & prepared accordingly.

Are you telling me that when God says no, you can say yes??

Or are you not aware of the hand of God in this election?

We've cried and prayed enough.

Our cries and prayers have been heard.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Not everybody will support Tinubu so stop insulting people

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Mr El-Rufai, in an interview with TVC News Thursday evening alleged that the currency swap introduced by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was meant to incite voters against the APC and was orchestrated by the forces who are bent on ensuring that the APC presidential candidate loses the election.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
This is what Hajia Aisha was lamenting about since
But nobody listen
Even now how can those without political value work in the the interest of the country.
But from the comment our hatred for the progressive may made the country loose .How come this tiny cabals will now used us to promote their selfish interest

Few elements hijacking the country.
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Didijiji: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
She knows. Oyin44 knows.
okay then

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Bennycollins: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:
The most populated states in Nigeria

Kano
Lagos
Oyo
Ph
Kaduna

And, all the powerful political agents virtually across these states are working for tinubu. .
Yes I see Ganduje, Wike and Elrufai all making a state broadcast ordering everyone to vote for Tinubu and putting guns on peoples' heads to force them to vote for their preferred candidates.
Shebi that is how it works??😆
Re: El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) by Curious345: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu will not be president ..

He better know this now ..and stop gallivanting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.