Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Take Up The Cross Daily And Follow Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Up The Cross Daily And Follow Him (179 Views)

Strength To Carry Your Cross Daily And Follow JESUS / Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Up The Cross Daily And Follow Him by Kei144(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Salvation is a daily thing. The Lord Jesus Christ said that we should take up the cross daily and follow him. How do we do this? The cross is all about giving up one's life for the will of God. It's unnatural for one to crucify himself in order to please whosoever, and so hard or impossible to do. It's God who works in us to will and to act according to His good purpose. In order for God to work in us, we must confess to Him that we accept to do His will. That's what Jesus Christ did in the Garden of Gethsemane, which enabled him to bear the cross. God will never impose His will on anybody. We must daily confess to God that we want to do His will, then God will work in us.

By your grace O God, I will always love you with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind and with all my strength. I shall love my neighbor as I love myself.

We need to take up the cross daily and follow Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Friday, February 10,2023 / In The Light Of Truth: Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery / Life Lessons From The Book Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.