Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage (322 Views)

Obi and Datti: The Underrated Undertakers / 2023: Datti Yusuf Advises Nigerians To Avoid Politics Of Religion And Tribe / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage by y2jacob1: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
The invincibility of Fulani in our political space is far more than what can be seen and measured. From the conquest of Sokoto and northern Nigeria till date, their expansionism and entrenchment hasn’t abated. That is who Fulanis are, and Datti is one of them! The younger brother of Hakeem Baba-Ahmed on whom I wrote: *”Northern Elders and Their Mouth from Mauritania”.*

Reminding me of Datti’s Fulani identity is needless. Our experience with the tribe might have been generally not pleasant, but no tribe is entirely bad and none is outrightly good!...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/2023-datti-the-future-and-fulani-advantage/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC

Re: 2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage by karnap(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2023
These two are awesome

Beautiful wives
Beautiful certificate
Beautiful health
Beautiful past
Beautiful brain
And Nigeria will be beautiful under their watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage by limeta(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2023
The only thing ( one) i can't stomach in this Obidient movement
I have come to really hate fulanis
Dont ask me why .
Re: 2023: Datti, The Future And Fulani Advantage by GBTYO: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Reminding me of Datti’s Fulani identity is needless. Our experience with the tribe might have been generally not pleasant, but no tribe is entirely bad and none is outrightly good!...

Osus ehn!

Datti Fulani is OK but Atiku's own isn't

Datti's forehead that looks like someone put out a cigarette on it is OK also . Same heads slaming scar they used to describe any one with it being a muslin extremist

The OSU is an incredible cretin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Council Of State Backs Naira Redesign Policy / CAN Probes Alleged Obi’s N2bn Largesse, PCC Claims Blackmail / Buhari's Vp:how Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Past In The US, And Certificate Forger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.