Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United (1181 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Afikoo: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Dozy Mmobuosi, a Nigerian Tech Entrepreneur, is set to buy English club Sheffield United, for £90 million. Dozy’s current net worth is £7 billion. Sheffield is struggling financially, & is aiming to gain promotion back to the Premier League.

Dozy is a full blooded Obidient. He is one of those Nigerians in diaspora that Peter Obi is hoping to bring their investment to Nigeria when he becomes the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UrwBau4HE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Vischy: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Goodnews, Everything Peter Obi touches turns to Gold😁😁

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by VladPutin007: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2023
make dem come vote during election now
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by SmartPolician: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Please come and invest that money in Nigeria.

Nigeria needs it more than the UK

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Cyberterror: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2023
If you check well, he lives in Tinubu's Lagos not Obi's Anambara.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by nazicartel(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Cyberterror:
Agu. Una too much oooo... When this campaign started , I was always bittered reading tweets from Tinubu's supporters. But now, I enjoy reading it. It helps to reduce stress, because I'm always laughing. Haven't seen people very foolish like them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by 8inchesdick(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2023
The kind of development that will hit Nigeria if Peter Obi wins will be Mega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by BATified2023: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2023
8inchesdick:
The kind of development that will hit Nigeria if Peter Obi wins will be Mega
y didn’t he attract that kind of development to anambra abi na now day dey break?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Mboi: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2023
nazicartel:
Agu. Una too much oooo... When this campaign started , I was always bittered reading tweets from Tinubu's supporters. But now, I enjoy reading it. It helps to reduce stress, because I'm always laughing. Haven't seen people very foolish like them
Hahahaha.. I'm telling you. Me I check and read only their comments and laff my stress out. The guy said Tinubu's Lagos.. Hahahahaha...
Another one said let the Doxy Mmuobuosi come and vote na..Lol..
Many of these urchins are living in Jakande estates built by Lateef Jakande but because they follow like Mumu they don't even know what that name means.
FYI, Obi does not own Anambra and cannot own Anambra because one person does not own a state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Mindlog: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Cyberterror:

You mean the same Lagos, Tinubu migrated to from Osun State like millions of other Nigerians moved to Lagos ? Abi can you post Tinubu's biological father's name or point his father's compound in Lagos?

So where anyone chooses to live as long as it is not illegal, they are free to.😎😎😎

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Nightwolf1: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Cyberterror:

Says an ewedu gobbling Agbero from Oshodi

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by karnap(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Peter seems to be having good luck anything he reaching out for,
Definitely will get what we voted for,no any other presidential candidate got all this luck like him,others has nothing to offer...just saying things that are not necessary at their rallies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by nazicartel(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mboi:

Hahahaha.. I'm telling you. Me I check and read only their comments and laff my stress out. The guy said Tinubu's Lagos.. Hahahahaha...
Many of these urchins are living in Jakande estates built by Lateef Jakande but because they follow like Mumu they don't even know what that name means.
FYI, Obi does not own Anambra and cannot own Anambra because one person does not own a state.
ppl weh no get sense
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
How market

Obi that doesn't know the difference between a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by wahahlawahala: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
😂 the criminals
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by inoki247: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Omo dem don go dig hold thread out....

This life Just be contented cos once u du pass ursef nd ur mata cast Bloggers go feed on u like ant feeding on sugar...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Raskimonojendor: 4:32pm On Jan 04
He is Obidient Obidient. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Raskimonojendor: 4:33pm On Jan 04
Vischy:
😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Raskimonojendor: 4:34pm On Jan 04
NzogbuNzogbu:
How market

You are right. That man has been charged for fraud in the USA. I wonder how much of his money went into campaigning for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Raskimonojendor: 4:36pm On Jan 04
SmartPolician:
Please come and invest that money in Nigeria.

Nigeria needs it more than the UK
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by NuclearWinter: 5:11pm On Jan 04
Afikoo:
Dozy Mmobuosi, a Nigerian Tech Entrepreneur, is set to buy English club Sheffield United, for £90 million. Dozy’s current net worth is £7 billion. Sheffield is struggling financially, & is aiming to gain promotion back to the Premier League.

Dozy is a full blooded Obidient. He is one of those Nigerians in diaspora that Peter Obi is hoping to bring their investment to Nigeria when he becomes the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UrwBau4HE

7 billion pounds net worth you say?

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by NuclearWinter: 5:12pm On Jan 04
NzogbuNzogbu:
How market

I suspect that the reason Obi was detained and interrogated at Heathrow Airport was because of this guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Goodvibes007: 5:13pm On Jan 04
Afikoo:

https://youtu.be/g9UrwBauE

What a Wawu. He is indeed a true blooded Obidient. Birds of a feather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by accordadoga21(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04
Heheheh

No source?

I just hope this is not chestbeating as usual
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Ikaeniyan0: 6:22pm On Jan 04
Vischy:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by Moneyyyy09: 6:23pm On Jan 04
The way these people take hype someone eeehen those guys are no where to be find again had it been nah agbados people dem go yapa

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by yommen: 7:31pm On Jan 04
The fraud guy!!! No na!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by yommen: 7:37pm On Jan 04
Mboi:

Why are you mocking your education? What is the population in Jakande house to the remaining part of Lagos! Now, you make it sound like every Yoruba in Lagos lives in Jakande house! Well, common sense is no longer common sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Doxy Mmobuosi Set To Buy Sheffield United by NextAbuja: 7:41pm On Jan 04
Peter Pandora. Obi n FRAUD na 5 n 6

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thread To Rub Shit On Obidients Face On Feb 26th / 15 Books All OBIdients & Peter Obi Should Read Now To Help Beyond 2023 Election / My Yoruba Driver Raided My Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.