Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) (27396 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by MrDetermined: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Man of the people

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Walexy0071(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
[Not in this Nigerian except in beerfraud
quote author=MadamExcellency post=120597508]Mr President in-waiting, welcome to the most peaceful city in the most peaceful State in Nigeria.

The metropolitan city where everyone has equal rights and justice. Where Nigerian soldiers respect themselves and businesses flourish.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Juventus4life:
See how everywhere dey scanty

Kpele wailing wailer

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Thebest12(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
Peter Obi is looking like someone that will win this election, but I will never sorpport anyone in this election, it's off no use

Madam or what ever you call yourself . If you don't want to vote , keepp it to yourself. Stop discouraging others abeg . I know that this is another agbado urchin strategy to make other Peter obi prospective voters to loose interest so that their pee pee candidate can have his useless way Easly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by sameks08(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Aba is Obedient and locked up for Peter Obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by HajiMT: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Osun yesterday was much better than this
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by makavalley(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
sunray:
His mobilization strategy is to start with road show and or town hall meetings in campuses from where some observers will match with him to campaign ground. He commands fake followership.

Very confused wailer like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by kelechi50: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is a goal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Neddstark: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2023
He talks with the tone of a woman.
Please i beg you Igbos, no insult me. I have a right to my opinion.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by ubreal(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2023
This man is like the messiah of our nation!!
But like Jesus I know Nigerians will not accept him Una go hear am las las
Team obi
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
Peter Obi is looking like someone that will win this election, but I will never sorpport anyone in this election, it's off no use
My friend. Come on.
This guy is a wall holding against the night walkersof agberos, bandits and corruption. Join your one brick to this wall. Nobody is good, but no three things are bad the same way. One out of the three will be fair. Go for the fair one

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Walexy0071(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2023
[Not in this Nigerian except in beerfraud
quote author=MadamExcellency post=120597508]Mr President in-waiting, welcome to the most peaceful city in the most peaceful State in Nigeria.

The metropolitan city where everyone has equal rights and justice. Where Nigerian soldiers respect themselves and businesses flourish.[/quote] Not in this Nigeria except in beerfraud

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Juventus4life:
See how everywhere dey scanty

Go buy eye drop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by sameks08(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2023
in a sane country Peter Obi don't need campaign to win an election cos He truly mean well for his people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by AliyuMahdi9: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Atiku - Boko Haram Crook and Supporter

Tinubu - Drug Dealer , Assassin and Killer

Creamcrest:
Peter the ipob crook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Massiveglory: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Creamcrest:
Peter the ipob crook.

Cry harder boi
PODATTI is your president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by fcbelle72(f): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Creamcrest:
Peter the ipob crook.

Ur fada grin grin grin
grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Neddstark: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
On A Very Serious Note...

Which of the Presidential Candidates would establish STRONG INDEPENDENT SYSTEMS AND INSTITUTIONS, which he himself cannot bypass IN ANY WAY even with all his powers and authorities as a sitting President (and even if he tries to bypass, such systems would automatically reject the attempt), and then also, he would NOT have any iota of overbearing control (beyond the provisions of the law) over those systems and institutions which he himself established.??

Good question

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by CallmeTrinity: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Okay where does this Bros get his energy from?

I don't even understand sef . I guess that's what they mean when they say when you have Christ in you, you can do the impossible .

I don't.think since campaign started this man has rested for one week. Even a hard drug user would have shut down...

It seems the holy spirit is unlimited energy. O

This man is inspiring me to give my life to Christ honestly 🔥💯💯💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Nakuza(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Legitimacy belong to the people and Peter Obi has been given that legitimacy. We await your declaration as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by mrsfavour(f): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
please support, am begging you. We need a new Nigeria. Biko vote

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Tochi3(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
a grain of corn Was found supporting your pocket ..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Quebec91(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
You no get sense
sunray:
His mobilization strategy is to start with road show and or town hall meetings in campuses from where some observers will match with him to campaign ground. He commands fake followership.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
who cares if you support...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by fredoooooo: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
ON MONDAY
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by Kajaard: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:

So why are you telling us?

You won't vote but will accept any calamity that comes to you when a bad government comes in. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by mrsfavour(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2023
sunray:
he commands fake followership ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Peter obi is the only competent Candidate I have seen since this campaign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by nonix22(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2023
This man is really working hard.
this man is a machine. God be with him. this man really did a great job when he was Anambra state governor. we never knew his value and making fun of him cause of his woman-like voice. Not until his tenure finished, and behold another governor stepped in. That is when we realized the mess we have got ourselves into.

Anambra became a mess- filled with Agberos left, right and center. cost of goods and services began to increase as a result of this; you must pay for any goods as you get them out of the market and want to load them to a bus or transport vehicle. Upper Iweka became a no go area from 6pm. Insecurity increase. power supply went bad. education went low.

infact, you can add yours if you are aware of this please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:
Nice one

Tinubu urchins won't be happy

Wetin concern us for mumu level na?
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) by chidexleo: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2023
OBi is OBi
See love

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.