Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa (708 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by Postgraduatengr: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Major Keypoints on UK Teachers Sponsored Visa

February 1st 2023 marked the opening of application for overseas trained teachers to be accepted to the UK. Teachers from Nigeria, among other select countries can apply to get the QTS. With this, they can apply for a sponsored job visa to the UK.

On opening of the application, here are few key points to note.

1. Science and Language Subjects Teachers Only: Qualified teachers in Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry are needed. In addition to French and German language teachers. For other subject teachers, not this time.
2. Must have a degree in education: Teaching is a profession and you must show it by your qualification. Applicants must be graduates Educators i.e BSc.Ed or with PGDE. The idea of I did biochemistry so I can teach biology is off. Be a professional teacher. NCE is not acceptable.
3. TRCN Registered: In addition to point number 2, you need to be licensed by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN. The examining UK body would need a sealed verification from TRCN to confirm that the applicant is a professional licensed teacher in Nigeria.
4. Documentation: These include passport, academic transcripts, IELTS or proof of English as medium of study.
5. Years of teaching experience: Overseas UK teaching applications need to be backed by evidence of teaching experience. Don't burn that bridge with your past employers.

You can confirm your eligibility and begin the process https://apply-for-qts-in-england.education.gov.uk/eligibility/start
#teachers #recruitment #ukjob #sponsoredvisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by muyico(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
I tot i hrd there is protest in uk of non pay salary

1 Like

Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by egojeny1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Any age limit @postgraduatengr
Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by sharpwriter(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
muyico:
I tot i hrd there is protest in uk of non pay salary
I think it is because of low teachers' salary plus rising living costs.
Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by whiteicon: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Please ,can Bsc +NCE apply ?
Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by Postgraduatengr: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
egojeny1:
Any age limit @postgraduatengr

No age limit. As long as you qualify
Re: Major Keypoints On UK Teachers Sponsored Visa by PECng: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Getting Your TRCN Professional Certification or/and Letter of Professional Standing for Your QTS Evaluation
To save you of some reading time, this write-up will talk about:
1. Nigerians abroad who need their TRCN Professional Certification and how they can go about applying for the TRCN Professional Qualification Exam (PQE), how they will write the exam, how they will check their results, how they will apply for their certificate, and how they will get the professional certificate. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section.
2. Nigerians abroad who want to get their TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how they can go about the application, the difference between TRCN Professional Certificate and TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how you can get a TRCN Letter of Professional Standing sent to an evaluation body for you (evaluation bodies like QTS), and so on. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section. CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/07/getting-your-trcn-professional.html

(1) (Reply)

Legit Online Business That Pays (16 Top Ideas) / Free Publicity In Lagos Nigeria!!! ( Photos ) / Earn Extra Cash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.