Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility (15570 Views)

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise / Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
So vote for him to win
Re: Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility by vickydevoka(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
So vote for him to win. People voting for him knows that he will win. Put do your part. Do tomorrow you have something good to tell your kids ( if the won't be useless
Re: Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility by YaQsGaYa(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
He’s not going to have issues rather to boost our economy and employ the teaming youths in Nigeria,for rice I am sure I’ll get a job in the company because I will be supplying paddy rice from north to the south south it’s our business since five years ago and still counting. Better start preparing your CV’s and see how you can reach out to the company now like this.
Re: Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility by Military0001: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2023
GOTVee:

Hahahaha!!! Nigerian Christian indeed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility by XAUBulls: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon / What Are The Products Nigeria Make? / My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.