Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) (807 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Abimbola2525(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday

A young lady gifted her boyfriend one million five-hundred N1.5M box of new Naira on his birthday.

The lady celebrated her boyfriend’s birthday in a special manner that differentiates her from many other girls.

Her boyfriend has just turned a new age and she presented him with the sum of one million five-hundred N1.5M during the birthday party celebration.

A video making the rounds online shows when she handed him the cheque and he moved closer to give her a hug as well as plant a kiss on her lips.

In addition to the N1.5m, she also gave him a transparent box containing the newly released N500 note.

She is being hailed for allegedly making history by being the first girl to do such for a man in Nigeria.

The caption reads; ‘First girl in Nigeria to do this

The boyfriend was beaming with smiles as he put the cheque on his head and held the box of money with a feeling of pride.

Source: https://www.examfurther.com/2023/02/young-lady-gift-boyfriend-1-5m-on-his-birthday-video.html

Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2023
definition of wife material grin grin

her type is rare in the market..

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2023
She would be expecting more or he might have done more for her before.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Shalommy(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Money miss road. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Rahkman: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Olosho and yahooboy/ ritualist the perfect match made in heaven...dem too fit each other
Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Chaos14: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Money miss road. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Brain miss road chai

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2023
No naija babe abeg.
Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by jeromestarks: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Check well. Check very well. She's lost everything. She has no realistic worth.

The only thing that can make a girl worthy of true love and commitment is her virginity.

If you like, buy a mansion for your bf or husband, the fact still remains that you have cheated him if his not the first man who fvcked you. And you have reduced your self worth and you have lost your glory if more than one man have mounted and fvcked you.
Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Passionnn: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
These days everyone likes to catch Cruise. Especially with all these yahoo yahoo boys. He may even be the one who gave the girl the money to present to him to make it look like a girl he is different or special. Otherwise there is no different or special girl anyway all of them done the same.
Re: Young Lady Gift Boyfriend N1.5M, On His Birthday (video) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
See better gf.

No be d one wey go dey post" woo woo clear road, today a king is born"

As if I told her I have a kingdom undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will This Name In My Class Affect Me? Drop Your Answers. / Where Can I Write The S.a.ts In Lagos? / Pls I Need An Urgent Advice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.