Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. (2762 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Mune: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Many people will vote for Tinubu in the North, write this down
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by chrisxxx(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
this is a contest n u shouldn’t b bothered about what your opponent is presenting but what u present

Have u ever seen ten haag complaining about man city team selection?

It is u igbos that will want to fight n still tell d opponent how to fight u

Leave whoever apc presents n look for ways to win
These people with conical and oblong head reason awkwardly. Tinubu won't rule only those who voted Jim just as those who voted for Buhari are not immune to what everyone is passing through. There are more of useless people in Nigeria and that is why we are shouting. Check my post trails I am not Igbo.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by mycar: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

List his media team here let’s verify .

Also he was using Igbo to campaign today in aba
get out
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by HydraFeeds(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
mycar:

get out
loser
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by iSense247: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
y are igbos particular about tinubu?
7. Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature.

8. Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

9. Atiku seem more confident of winning eventhough I can't tell what gives him such notion and confidence.

10. This election has also exposed the tribalists among our political elites.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by iSense247: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Willy7:
Hello Everyone!
As the campaign trail gets underway for the 2023 general elections, especially the presidential, I have come to observe some things I'd like to share.
1. The NNPP seem to be the most matured in terms of supporters behaviour.

2. Peter Obi /Atiku seem to be the most well mannered and tactful in responding to questions and campaign rally.

3. The North suddenly is tilting towards an Atiku Presidency, leaving the Northern governors to their fate and pact with Tinubu

4. The North seem not to buy the Tinubu Moslem Moslem ticket bait.

5. Tinubu may have seen the betrayal coming, especially from his party and that made him throw his weight into the ring as the only one that has the political weight to match an Atiku candidacy, but he never saw Obi coming.

6. APC /PDP never saw the campaign going the way it's presently going. Their usual propaganda seem to be failing this time.

7. Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature.

8. Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

9. Atiku seem more confident of winning eventhough I can't tell what gives him such notion and confidence.

11. The election has also exposed the hype surrounding Tinubu supposed political sagacity.

12. The election has also exposed Igbo political elites as envious of one another.

13. The religious divide and consciousness in Nigeria has been awaken.

14. The campaign trail also reminded leaders to do well in whatever capacity they are called to serve as that will serve as reference point when they seek bigger office in the future. (Obi's deficiency and also efficiency while in office as governor comes to mind)

15. The North is doing all it can to have a clash with Tinubu, but he seem to be dodging such. Even his supporters are avoiding any direct confrontation with the North.

16. Atiku seem to be lying low in other not to upset those with his receipts. Whenever his issue comes up, he waters it down.

17. Peter seem to avoid confrontations, maybe due to the fact that he doesn't have any political heavyweight apart from OBJ openly supporting him.

18. Apart from some governors and hangers on, I don't see any sane, unbiased and person of intergrity supporting Tinubu.

19. The attack against Peter seem to be losing steam among the supporters of opposition candidates. Could it be that they are seeing something different in the polity?

20. People want to vote personalities rather than parties.

21. Most of the Ipob apologists no doubt has joined the Obi train. I see some similar modus operandi in some of their WhatsApp groups.

22. Personally I've learnt a lot from this election so far.

You are free to add yours. Insults will be ignored.
Were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters: Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem Ttalk omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Ruthless70: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
upon all the young, vibrants, technocrats, intellectuals and suffiscations we have, it's old mediaeval tinumbu with obvious debilitating healthy challenges you people could afford. What a local and international disgrace to our collective reasonings.

No wonder you can't pronounce neither spell sophisticated well...Ewu..ur hate for Tinubu will kill U someday, a child of perdition...

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Let the INEC announced winner.

I'm not in support of any candidates, definitely, av not seen anywhere ipob terrorist attack Atiku but Tinubu is their threat
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by BATified2023: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:

guess this is what u discussed in your Igbo forum

In less than 3 weeks u igbos will b disgraced
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by mycar: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:
loser
daft!
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by HydraFeeds(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2023
mycar:

daft!

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Ruthless70:

No wonder you can't pronounce neither spell sophisticated well...Ewu..ur hate for Tinubu will kill U someday, a child of perdition...

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Let the INEC announced winner.

I'm not in support of any candidates, definitely, av not seen anywhere ipob terrorist attack Atiku but Tinubu is their threat
imbecilee like ur master,bandit will soon locate ur scull and mine your silly brain. Don't mention me because I couldn't remember referring u to any of post. Urchin
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by 9LifeCat: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Ennoloa:

If it was Osibanjo do you think Igbos would also criticize Osibanjo
u must think everyone is dumb like ur foolish tribe. The same osibanjo u Igbos label as a mere house boy abi? Oloriburuku!
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Ruthless70: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
imbecilee like ur master,bandit will soon locate ur scull and mine your silly brain. Don't mention me because I couldn't remember referring u to any of post. Urchin

Say that to your father
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Ruthless70:

Say that to your father
it's not in my traditional to curse peoples parents. You are cursed already. Uncoth child, spits
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by flokii: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
I've said it here since last year that Atiku will sweep North.. I've stayed long enough with my ab0ki friends to know how they reason and see things.

Whoever advised Tinubu on a muslim-muslim ticked didn't wish him victory atal. Is it the Christian Tiv man or Birom in the Middle Belt you'll ask to vote muslim-muslim that will answer you? The man just screwed his chances for nothing. PYO would have been more appealing in a Christian-Muslim APC ticket.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Ruthless70: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
it's not in my traditional to curse peoples parents. You are cursed already. Uncoth child, spits

Cursed be to ur generation, what did I say that U started spitting rubbish

Once again U r curses again mad dog
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Willy7(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
guess this is what u discussed in your Igbo forum

In less than 3 weeks u igbos will b disgraced
I also forgot to add that this election season has exposed a lot of ignorant, self serving, and semi literate tribalists on Nairaland. By this time last year, I never thought than an Obi will be tormenting and keeping a Tinubu restless to the point that he (Tinubu) said Obi's name shouldn't be mentioned around him, yet he has been the one mentioning Obi's name on every of his campaigns. Obi himself doesn't even know or care if there is a Tinubu among the contestants. That's maturity on the side of Obi. Honestly, I never saw that coming. Tinubu's shallowness and emptiness is exposed every day. Today, we have come to know that Tinubu has no known and verifiable background, identity, religion, and even name. Please, you people that are tribalising the whole thing, where is Tinubu from? Who are his parents? Can you point to any of his tribe's man or woman that was his classmate in primary or secondary school? Please what business does Tinubu do? Answer this questions, and I'll know that igbos like you said are just hating on Tinubu. Thanks
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Exclusive101: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
So the like of
Fashola - former governor Lagos
Gbajabiamilla - Speaker
All political heavy in Oyo state both APC n PDP
Fayemi - Ekiti former governor are of no repute ?

Tinubu as reputable notable Nigerians supporting from ward to ward not just state. Even Hope Uzodimma is supporting him.

Every action of Kwankwaso is negated by Ganduje who is the present governor n an ardent diehard supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Tinubu is not only relying on Buhari followers to win the election, he built his own base supporting Northern politicians who their trust n believe is even more entrenched in his presidency than Buhari can ever be but explaining this to you is of no use cos bigotry n hate you were nurtured with from birth can not let you see.

A whole Elrufia one of the most reputable potential Northerner that can be president of this country is defending Tinubu staunchly n a clown nobody useless soul n probably a vagabond like you says I can't trust him. Even as you are an Igbo, is not more profitable to hold on to deceit of Elrufia than to count on ipob vote if you are a Tinubu ? Anuofia !

Many of you Igbos comment on NL as if you are brain dead. You igbos that hate Tinubu for no reason with all appointment n conducive environment he gave to do biz compare to Northerner that might not compulsorily side with their own without any appointments.

Till date millions of Yoruba will chose Obi instead of Atiku even with Buhari a Fulani ending 8 years of presidency. How many igbos will chose Tinubu over Atiku ? Yet you fools have the gut to talk about bigotry n ethnicity.

You lot talk n reason like you are mad or brain dead. If we start debate about their accomplishment in office which of them can compete with Tinubu's antecedent n woe betide your Igbo soul if you tell me about an Obi writing WAEC for Anambra student while he can not pay WEAC fee n watch school go on year long strike.

Willy7:
Ordinarily I wouldn't have replied you, but just to let you know that assumption remains the lowest form of knowledge. I am not the moniker you ascribe to me. Even some of the persons that has criticised me one time or the other on this forum will tell you that I'm never an impostor. I've been around since 2005,but decided to register in 2009 after losing my first moniker. I have never denied where I come from and never been known as a tribalists. Whatever you read in my piece here are my own observations. There may be more but these are vital. Go through my posts here and come back and correct yourself.
On your counter assertions, do you really think the North is supporting Tinubu? Please go and watch the previous interview with Kwakwanso when the merger btwn NNPP and LP hit the rock. He said and I quote, 'I refused being a VP to Peter Obi because the feelings in the North is that Power should remain in the North'. That submission by Kwakwanso is the reality and fact in the North. Nothing has changed. Instead of Tinubu to build alliance with the South, he is busy throwing childish tantrums and insulting each state he visits. And people like you call that sagacity and strategy abi? Please can you mention any person of integrity that is openly supporting Tinubu candidacy?
Tinubu may have been a ladder and shoulder via which some notable politicians we know today came to limelight, but I tell you, these people also helped Tinubu as he helped them. They were not nonentitities in their respective fields before he brought them in.
As for the Northern governors and their support for Tinubu, it's a matter of days. It happened to GEJ, so Tinubu won't be the first to be thrown under the bus. If El Rufai is who you lots put confidence in as a Tinubu henchman in the North, then I'd gladly tell you to look for another. That person is more cunning than serpent. Tinubu's failure at the polls will be widely celebrated than an Obi's victory. Take this to the bank.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Willy7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Exclusive101:
So the like of
Fashola - former governor Lagos
Gbajabiamilla - Speaker
All political heavy in Oyo state both APC n PDP
Fayemi - Ekiti former governor are of no repute ?

Tinubu as reputable notable Nigerians supporting from ward to ward not just state. Even Hope Uzodimma is supporting him.

Every action of Kwankwaso is negated by Ganduje who is the present governor n an ardent diehard supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Tinubu is not only relying on Buhari followers to win the election, he built his own base supporting Northern politicians who their trust n believe is even more entrenched in his presidency than Buhari can ever be but explaining this to you is of no use cos bigotry n hate you were nurtured with from birth can not let you see.

A whole Elrufia one of the most reputable potential Northerner that can be president of this country is defending Tinubu staunchly n a clown nobody useless soul n probably a vagabond like you says I can't trust him. Even as you are an Igbo, is not more profitable to hold on to deceit of Elrufia than to count on ipob vote if you are a Tinubu ? Anuofia !

Many of you Igbos comment on NL as if you are brain dead. You igbos that hate Tinubu for no reason with all appointment n conducive environment he gave to do biz compare to Northerner that might not compulsorily side with their own without any appointments.

Till date millions of Yoruba will chose Obi instead of Atiku even with Buhari a Fulani ending 8 years of presidency. How many igbos will chose Tinubu over Atiku ? Yet you fools have the gut to talk about bigotry n ethnicity.

You lot talk n reason like you are mad or brain dead. If we start debate about their accomplishment in office which of them can compete with Tinubu's antecedent n woe betide your Igbo soul if you tell me about an Obi writing WAEC for Anambra student while he can not pay WEAC fee n watch school go on year long strike.

Imagine the flow of tears in a faceless forum against someone you don't know and probably can't stand before to spew trash. Everything you wrote is just a hogwash. Fashola repute? Anyway I can excuse Fashola despite his borehole and other contracts frauds he carried out during his tenure as governor. El Rufai rule which country? El Rufai reputable? I repeat, no person of integrity is supporting Tinubu. No matter how you cry, you can't change the fact. You can continue crying or face the fact. The North has abandoned Tinubu and El Rufai is a featherweight claiming to be someone of influence. He can't help Tinubu and he is only talking to make it look like he is still game. If paradventure Atiku wins, then you will see your El Rufai turn 360 degrees towards Atiku and the Northern agenda. Sophisticated morons like someone rightly called you lots some years ago claiming to be political strategists. You go soon change gear of your current wailing.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Ennoloa: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
9LifeCat:
u must think everyone is dumb like ur foolish tribe. The same osibanjo u Igbos label as a mere house boy abi? Oloriburuku!

This why you are full of Hate and bitterness

I’m from Rivers but you already concluded I’m IGBO

Hate is very deadly

Don’t forget to vote for Labour Party

1 Like

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by olril17(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mune:
Many people will vote for Tinubu in the North, write this down
Sure many people will vote for him in the north but Tinubu can not win the north or beat Atiku overall in the north.
Just like in south west many people will vote Atiku but Atiku can not win southwest or beat Tinubu in southwest.
Simple bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Auxtan(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Using your analogy,any reasonable person can argue that Tinubu team has a lot of Christian’s too and therefore neutralize the effects of Muslim Muslim ticket since these Christians in his team will cushion the presidency .

Also there’s nothing like religious tribalism ,don’t bring agulu term here.

Why do you think Obi deleted the post he made if his heart is pure ? He’s bringing Buhari pro max from frugality that leads to scarcity to tribalism that made Buhari sacked southerners but replaced them with his kinsmen and putting his kinsmen in most strategic positions.

Hope Uzodinma is Igbo and one of the most prominent in Asiwaju renews hope campaigners. Even Chimaroke forego his ambition in PDP because of Tinubu’s vision. That’s to tell you that Tinubu is one of the most detribalised politicians in Nigeria .
Such a waste of letters. You are misyearning.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Softmirror: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Willy7:
Hello Everyone!
As the campaign trail gets underway for the 2023 general elections, especially the presidential, I have come to observe some things I'd like to share.
1. The NNPP seem to be the most matured in terms of supporters behaviour.

2. Peter Obi /Atiku seem to be the most well mannered and tactful in responding to questions and campaign rally.

3. The North suddenly is tilting towards an Atiku Presidency, leaving the Northern governors to their fate and pact with Tinubu

4. The North seem not to buy the Tinubu Moslem Moslem ticket bait.

5. Tinubu may have seen the betrayal coming, especially from his party and that made him throw his weight into the ring as the only one that has the political weight to match an Atiku candidacy, but he never saw Obi coming.

6. APC /PDP never saw the campaign going the way it's presently going. Their usual propaganda seem to be failing this time.

11. The election has also exposed the hype surrounding Tinubu supposed political sagacity.

12. The election has also exposed Igbo political elites as envious of one another.

13. The religious divide and consciousness in Nigeria has been awaken.

14. The campaign trail also reminded leaders to do well in whatever capacity they are called to serve as that will serve as reference point when they seek bigger office in the future. (Obi's deficiency and also efficiency while in office as governor comes to mind)

15. The North is doing all it can to have a clash with Tinubu, but he seem to be dodging such. Even his supporters are avoiding any direct confrontation with the North.

16. Atiku seem to be lying low in other not to upset those with his receipts. Whenever his issue comes up, he waters it down.

17. Peter seem to avoid confrontations, maybe due to the fact that he doesn't have any political heavyweight apart from OBJ openly supporting him.

18. Apart from some governors and hangers on, I don't see any sane, unbiased and person of intergrity supporting Tinubu.

19. The attack against Peter seem to be losing steam among the supporters of opposition candidates. Could it be that they are seeing something different in the polity?

20. People want to vote personalities rather than parties.

21. Most of the Ipob apologists no doubt has joined the Obi train. I see some similar modus operandi in some of their WhatsApp groups.

22. Personally I've learnt a lot from this election so far.

You are free to add yours. Insults will be ignored.

A LONG LIST OF TRASH!
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Exclusive101: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
I will leave this wail of sorrow foe your ipob member to see who is truly wailing judging from our previous post.

Willy7:
Imagine the flow of tears in a faceless forum against someone you don't know and probably can't stand before to spew trash. Everything you wrote is just a hogwash. Fashola repute? Anyway I can excuse Fashola despite his borehole and other contracts frauds he carried out during his tenure as governor. El Rufai rule which country? El Rufai reputable? I repeat, no person of integrity is supporting Tinubu. No matter how you cry, you can't change the fact. You can continue crying or face the fact. The North has abandoned Tinubu and El Rufai is a featherweight claiming to be someone of influence. He can't help Tinubu and he is only talking to make it look like he is still game. If paradventure Atiku wins, then you will see your El Rufai turn 360 degrees towards Atiku and the Northern agenda. Sophisticated morons like someone rightly called you lots some years ago claiming to be political strategists. You go soon change gear of your current wailing.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by VERDA: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thanksful:

So why are Yorubas after Igbos for not supporting Tinubu?

Do what you preach

Not all Yoruba's bro, a lot of them actually love the country and are rational, its majorly the one's from a particular religion, they are so vehemently insultive and opposed to anyone that does not support Tinubu, they call everyone Igbo's...

Its sad, pathetic and shameful at the same time lol
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by HydraFeeds(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Auxtan:

Such a waste of letters. You are misyearning.

Without a reason ,you have no brain .

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by gashiwalesman: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ennoloa:

If it was Osibanjo do you think Igbos would also criticize Osibanjo

You mean
ordinary commissioner
Errand boy
Condolensce visitor
Fake pastor

You sound PATHETIC... you led an onslaught on Osinbajo for no reason during the build up to the primary election.. Now that he can no longer partake in the election, you are now expressing imaginary love for him...

Your lot will continue to take the backseat and always be treated as 3rd class with your hypocrisy..

Tueh!
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Ennoloa: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
gashiwalesman:

You mean
ordinary commissioner
Errand boy
Condolensce visitor
Fake pastor

You sound PATHETIC... you led an onslaught on Osinbajo for no reason during the build up to the primary election.. Now that he can no longer partake in the election, you are now expressing imaginary love for him...

Your lot will continue to take the backseat and always be treated as 3rd class with your hypocrisy..

Tueh!

That's the problem with you guys

You are filled with Hate and bitterness that anybody that's not Yoruba or Hausa

You tag Igbo

Hate does not do you any good smiley

I'm not Igbo but Rivers before you start seeing Igbo as 3rd class

What are Yorubas seen to Fulani grin

1 Like

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by EmmyCC: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Using your analogy,any reasonable person can argue that Tinubu team has a lot of Christian’s too and therefore neutralize the effects of Muslim Muslim ticket since these Christians in his team will cushion the presidency .

Also there’s nothing like religious tribalism ,don’t bring agulu term here.

Why do you think Obi deleted the post he made if his heart is pure ? He’s bringing Buhari pro max from frugality that leads to scarcity to tribalism that made Buhari sacked southerners but replaced them with his kinsmen and putting his kinsmen in most strategic positions.

Hope Uzodinma is Igbo and one of the most prominent in Asiwaju renews hope campaigners. Even Chimaroke forego his ambition in PDP because of Tinubu’s vision. That’s to tell you that Tinubu is one of the most detribalised politicians in Nigeria .
Who posted their names and how did the person get their names abi na another propaganda?
2. Hope Uzodinma is an APC governor supporting his party that gave him power through the backdoor.
Chimaroke didn't forgo his ambition as he is still campaigning vigorously in Enugu hoping to get back to Senate and collect settlement for his support to Tinubu.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by HydraFeeds(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2023
EmmyCC:

Who posted their names and how did the person get their names abi na another propaganda?
2. Hope Uzodinma is an APC governor supporting his party that gave him power through the backdoor.
Chimaroke didn't forgo his ambition as he is still campaigning vigorously in Enugu hoping to get back to Senate and collect settlement for his support to Tinubu.

I want you to list the names of those team then .

Hope Uzodinma is a governor supporting his party but what about people like amaechi,lawan,Osibanjo and other people not campaigning for Tinubu ?

Chimaroke breached PDP constitution by campaigning for another party candidate and has been suspended from the party .
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by EmmyCC: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I want you to list the names of those team then .

Hope Uzodinma is a governor supporting his party but what about people like amaechi,lawan,Osibanjo and other people not campaigning for Tinubu ?

Chimaroke breached PDP constitution by campaigning for another party candidate and has been suspended from the party .
I don't know all their names just like you and the original tweep who manufactured names for them.
Hope Uzodinma chose to stand with his party because he knows that unlike those you mentioned he envisages needing their help in his forth coming reelection bid. If you noticed he's been trying to please both Ceaser and God as he gave Obi a warm reception on his visit to Imo. The reason is he knows that the majority of his people are with Obi so he's trying to win their love. On the other hand he did not win the last Imo guber election but his party found a way of getting him into power so he's trying to please them too. Lawan, Amaechi and Osinbanjo don't have these issues.
Chimaroke breached both the Constitution and promotes unfair treatment of his people for selfish reasons . The suspension against him however doesn't disqualify him from running in the next election especially as his party didn't notify INEC to withdraw him.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by HydraFeeds(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
EmmyCC:

I don't know all their names just like you and the original tweep who manufactured names for them.

You’re committing a fallacy of ad lapidem by dismissing an argument without providing a evidence to back your claims,and I’m sure you’re dismissing the argument provided because it does not favour your narratives and you’re fumbling because there’s no evidence to negate it . I will advise you guys should renounce your Biafra or death after election.

EmmyCC:

Hope Uzodinma chose to stand with his party because he knows that unlike those you mentioned he envisages needing their help in his forth coming reelection bid. If you noticed he's been trying to please both Ceaser and God as he gave Obi a warm reception on his visit to Imo. The reason is he knows that the majority of his people are with Obi so he's trying to win their love. On the other hand he did not win the last Imo guber election but his party found a way of getting him into power so he's trying to please them too. Lawan, Amaechi and Osinbanjo don't have these issues.

For the record ,he won his last election by winning the majority vote .

Apart for Uzodinma welcoming Obi to Imo,what other things has he done for him ? Has he campaign for him ,donated to him or endorse him? If not then can you say Wike welcoming him to rivers to the city extent of hugging is campaigning for him(even though he provided little logistics for his campaign ) . If Hope really feel insecure with his APC stance ,it will cost him nothing to decamp to the well accepted LP (according to you) or indigenous APGA like the way Umahi decamped to APC in Ebonyi and heaven did not fall .

There are many APC stakeholders that their positions is more precarious than Hope that are not campaigning for Tinubu ,a popular example is Tony’s Cole of rivers which most lp supporters say they saw his poster with Obi and he meeting today at a airport . It’s condescending on Hope to say he’s campaigning for Tinubu but playing double face with Obi to save his position despite the fact that they share no interest whatsoever. Hope has always been with Tinubu ,working very hard for his presidency. Lest I forget ,have you seen Obi campaign video in Ilorin today dancing to Igbo song instead of ilorin local song ? That says a lot about Biafra candidate.

EmmyCC:

Chimaroke breached both the Constitution and promotes unfair treatment of his people for selfish reasons . The suspension against him however doesn't disqualify him from running in the next election especially as his party didn't notify INEC to withdraw him.

That’s exactly my point that an Igbo man could break the constitution of his party(getting suspended and risking eviction from the party) to promote his “selfish” interest of supporting Tinubu because he’s convinced that he’s a right and great man for the job .

He is still actively campaigning for great BAT despite the opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: Tinubu Supporters Protesting At Appeal Court (video? / Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.