Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Poll 2023: *i'm The First Governor Whose Mother Is A Fish Seller* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll 2023: *i'm The First Governor Whose Mother Is A Fish Seller* (436 Views)

The Only Nigerian Governor Whose Motorcade Entirely Consists Nigerian- Made Cars / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll 2023: *i'm The First Governor Whose Mother Is A Fish Seller* by saints4rea(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Stories narrated by lfeanyi Ndukwe,

.....*we lived at No. 11 Ajasa*- *OBIANO*

Chief Obiano, the former Governor of Anambra State, overwhelmed by the rousing welcome given to wife’s campaign team, thanked traders and party zonal leaders for continued support for him over the years. He recalled that it was the traders that made him win the 21 local government areas in the state during the March 2017 gubernatorial election popularly referred to as ‘21 over 21' election victory, the first of its kind in the state.

Chief Obiano reiterated the popular belief that as the Governor of Anambra State for eight years that he enjoyed a good working relationship with the traders in which they can attest to. He stated that he was trained with proceeds from trading by his mother who is a popular fish seller, recalling that his parents lived at No.11 Ajasa, Onitsha, tarred the roads in the area and chased away criminal elements from the vicinity. 

“I have always known traders working as a team and with one spirit that is why we are here today for you to vote for my wife. I regard this place and others as friendly territory. My policies as a governor favoured traders in the state, we are part of you. One good turn deserves another; all I ask of you is to vote for my wife into the senate come the February general elections. 

The market leaders in their various remarks thanked Chief Obiano for his kind gestures towards traders as the governor of Anambra state, empowering ndi Anambra for the development of the state. They appreciated Chief Obiano for his developmental projects, citing the Anambra International Airport, the International Conference Centre, The new Awka Stadium, Anambra State Health Insurance Scheme, Anambra Small Business Agency, among other people friendly projects that benefited Anambarians.
Others recalled the positive difference that Mrs. Obiano’s, Caring Family Enhancement Initiative, (CAFÉ), made in the lives of people of the state. They said CAFÉ empowered ndi Anambra with a passion for the needy and less privileged in the society. They declared that the organisation promotes and propagates the welfare and safety of the citizens based on the principles of equity, justice and fairness in other to foster socio-political and economic development of the state.

The market leaders called on traders and ndi Anambra to ensure that their votes secure victory for Mrs Obiano at the February general elections for good representation of Anambra North Senatorial District at the Senate for the political and social well-being of Ndi Anambra and in particular people of the zone.
Mrs. Obiano thanked the traders for their support towards her candidacy, assuring the traders that their votes count to witness more positive development in the state. 

*©Osodieme Media Team*

https://fb.watch/isrSDCElY7/

(1) (Reply)

Pa Adebanjo Afenifere Leader Drops New Bombshell, Send Strong Warnings To Nigeri / Peter Obi: Many Voice, One Perspective / Just In: Buhari Meets Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.