Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria (218 Views)

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Nuhskhut: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Right in my state Oyo people are making protest at its capital in Ibadan around Monatan side.We all know that the situation in the country is uncalled for.Should we start with the scarcity of fuel or the increament,or the lack of naira notes''both the old and new currency'',or the lack of power supply in my state (I don't know of others though)?So tell me how are things in you state and how are the people's reactions on the current situations in Nigeria?Have you witness any protest so far?
Re: How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Ever8090: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
In my state Benue, we are voting for Obi of labour party for president and rev father Alia of APC for governor,
Re: How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Nuhskhut: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
We can see that the same is also happening in Delta
Re: How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Nuhskhut: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
And we thank God that the Governor of Oyo state is making some changes by distributing transit buses around the state for free, in order to ease the affair of the masses in the state.

1 Like

Re: How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Coolsperm: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba Christian's will vote Obi as president and then choose their respective governors
Re: How Are The Citizens In Your State Responding To The Current Issues In Nigeria by Softmirror: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will vote Obi as president and then choose their respective governors

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE CBN GOVERNOR IS NOT A MUSLIM NEITHER IS HE FULANI grin

(1) (Reply)

Why's Thread On Tinubu’s Gaffe In Osun Not On Front Page? / 2023 And Beyond,The Danger Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Can Any Nairalander Be Kind Enough To Teach Me How To Post Photos On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.