Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers (18076 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Gandrova: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Steve0979:
mumu security man if den born u papa n well go to s&t barracks gate go ask den we're den troway d regiment training dey got idiot
Ur dad should have used 50 condom to save us this trash
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Dagger111(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Midehi3:

Oga, go bush, go and collect our new naira notes from that bandit in Kaduna, hope you saw the video, enter bush cheesy cheesy

Tell ur politicians to do that? Are they not your fathers?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Dagger111(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tsankara:
A soldier jumping queue at the ATM, and not just that, ordering the students on the queue to lie down because he wants to withdraw.. and you didn't see that as oppression? Well, i can't argue with you. With the amount of sense you have, you're right to reason the way you're reasoning.

Where is the evidence to prove your aforementioned jargoons?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Dagger111(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

Who needs admission warey

Do I look like a kid?

I don't think I need to reply you again

Just confess
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by DriveByKiller: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Sowore shut the fvck up.
Didn't you see how they beat up that soldier?

I knew there will be reprisal. The students are even lucky they were not fresh graduates from NA Depot, zaria

Any assault on any soldier has consequences.

Edited: For those quoting me, I don't have time to respond to your ignorance, but if you do anyhow....soldiers go show you anyhow.
uneducated imbec.ile
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by santuspearl: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Sowore shut the fvck up.
Didn't you see how they beat up that soldier?

I knew there will be reprisal. The students are even lucky they were not fresh graduates from NA Depot, zaria

Any assault on any soldier has consequences.

Edited: For those quoting me, I don't have time to respond to your ignorance, but if you do anyhow....soldiers go show you anyhow.

Keep your slavery mentality... Don't you see how security agents in a sane country behaves? Did you even read the story, why will they jump queue, as what? Why would the destroy the ladies phone and beat up a woman? They tried to drag the woman to the barracks, what gives them such rights? You need some education, I know you are a mediocre hiding behind the keyboard to type nonsense
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by YungMillionaire: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

Peter Obi is the only reason why I am voting in this Election..

He is the reason I wan to go and collect my PVC..

I feel it's my duty to vote him out

I agree with you bruh.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by fr3do(m): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2023
gfelo:
how much responsibility ur criminal government take for their incompetence, how dare you mention somebody that knows nothing abt what happen, i bliv army will come for you

We have to hold ourselves accountable to move this country forward
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Vyzz: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I agree with you bruh.

I refuse to agree with you...

In fact it's possible for us to ever agree now
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Nolevel666: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Dagger111:

Ok! Soldiers just pounced on a female student and started beating her for no reason? Show me the video. Na all this type of babes wey dem no get home training, who can video type anything they just see, even a person defecating. No be here una dey when one useless civilian go remove a well dressed soldier's head gear in the name of prank. Had it been their is no video evidence of that, na so una go frame that soldier say he just dey beat the guy cos the guy didn't greet him while doing his prank. No be una again?

That prankster was just being unnecessarily foolish.

This matter is different. They just shouldn’t have come into the school at all
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Skty: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Steve0979:
so y u cum dey complain again shebi scores na 1-1 now,e still remain second half let's c u will win.

All I know the soldier try to fight many people at once. Dem treat his Bleep up...lol
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Vyzz:

Not out office boss...

Out of the game
That's great
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers by Gandrova: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Steve0979:
mumu security man if den born u papa n well go to s&t barracks gate go ask den we're den troway d regiment training dey got idiot
No wonder your father is a useless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu, Shettima Should Resign So Akpabio Can Conduct Elections / Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain / PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.