Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue (22328 Views)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Cyberterror: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
It is a big win for APC to have Fr Alia on the ballot. His influence will surely give Bola Tinubu at least 70% of Benue votes.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Svoboda(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Emyogalanya:
what fr mbaka should have done long ago. Instead he keeps disturbing us with fake prophecies

Haha
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by BluntCrazeMan: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Freestyl:

Source: https://alia2023.org/fr-alia-emerges-winner-of-the-apc-rerun-primaries-in-benue/
This Benue Election is going to be one Election that I am going to Follow Bumper-to-Bumper..

I am going to monitor it very closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Freestyl:

Source: https://alia2023.org/fr-alia-emerges-winner-of-the-apc-rerun-primaries-in-benue/

Meanwhile..
I am yet to know how it really feels like, for a Catholic Priest to be an Active Partisan Politician.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Alia might influence votes in zone A...even in zone C via ode,

Yeah. Presidential election in Benue will really be confusing. There is really no clear winning candidate.

Tho Gubernatorial Alia don chop that one I hope he performs shaaa
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by benuejosh: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You really believe benuejosh is from Benue State? A man who supports what herdsmen are doing to his kinsmen? So up till now you don't know a lot of people here claim to be who they're not??
You’re a bandit and terrorist sympathizer. When you see evil, you condemn it vehemently. The killer herdsmen in Benue were created by Ortom. If you think the they’re fulani herdsmen then you support terrorism and banditry. I am Benue born from Kwande Local government.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by benuejosh: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
telleyway:

You can't have it 100% anywhere, that's part of life. It's even that Fr Alia effect that will give Tinubu a lift , but the majority votes are obidiently in the box
anyone who told you Obi will win Benue is a day dreamer. Benue is for Tinubu.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Iphran6: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Freestyl:

A divine mandate no gang up can stop, behold our next Governor. Benue is fully Alialized
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
benuejosh:
You’re a bandit and terrorist sympathizer. When you see evil, you condemn it vehemently. The killer herdsmen in Benue were created by Ortom. If you think the they’re fulani herdsmen then you support terrorism and banditry. I am Benue born from Kwande Local government.
If you're truly from Benue then you're the most devilish and black-hearted human being on earth. Other Benuelites who have been attacked have always said their attackers are fulani but you're saying they were created by the governor just to cover up for the ineptitude of the government you support? Guy you're evil and this evil you support will get to you sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Tochj(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Though I hate Apc with passion
But I will vote the priest with my ten fingers
Catholic priests are usually less materialistic.
I believe he will do well
The only reservation I have is that of security of Benue
Let him take strong decisions against fulani Herders sacking villagers in Benue.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Tochj(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

If you're truly from Benue then you're the most devilish and black-hearted human being on earth. Other Benuelites who have been attacked have always said their attackers are fulani but you're saying they were created by the governor just to cover up for the ineptitude of the government you support? Guy you're evil and this evil you support will get to you sooner or later
They want to support Apc Evil by all means.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Chiboy419: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
kokoA:
Seems you're from my constituency. I heard the Ochacho guy is giving Blessing a run.

Ochacho bro has the money but blessing is with the people
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Tochj(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
It is a big win for APC to have Fr Alia on the ballot. His influence will surely give Bola Tinubu at least 70% of Benue votes.
Benue people are not daft
They will vote the priest as Governor
And Obi as president
I will do the same if am in Benue.
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Chiboy419: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Roboto11:

Chidiebere dey select position for Benue people.

grin

Big fool
So you think everybody is ibo ba
All Urchins don't have sense
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Pascal9: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Popular candidates always disappoint
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by benuejosh: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

if you know what evil is then you will know Ortom is evil!! Why will he go into the bush, steal cows and take to his farm in industrial layout and then allow the herdsmen to attack the locals. It is either you’re benefiting from this act or you choose to close your eyes towards this evil done by the so called workman. I find it very disturbing that you think you know the happenings in Benue and yet you feel like saying this things you’re saying. You and Ortom, you’re one! Evil people. If you don’t know what evil is then that’s evil being carried out by ortom. I don’t know anyone in Benue who doesn’t know the evil Ortom is committing and you think I will support Ortom or PDP? NEVER!!! Obi is an IPOB sympathizer who is representing those evil people by proxy. He has nothing to offer!
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
benuejosh:
if you know what evil is then you will know Ortom is evil!! Why will he go into the bush, steal cows and take to his farm in industrial layout and then allow the herdsmen to attack the locals. It is either you’re benefiting from this act or you choose to close your eyes towards this evil done by the so called workman. I find it very disturbing that you think you know the happenings in Benue and yet you feel like saying this things you’re saying. You and Ortom, you’re one! Evil people. If you don’t know what evil is then that’s evil being carried out by ortom. I don’t know anyone in Benue who doesn’t know the evil Ortom is committing and you think I will support Ortom or PDP? NEVER!!! Obi is an IPOB sympathizer who is representing those evil people by proxy. He has nothing to offer!

Just look at the rubbish you're spewing! Gawd! A sitting governor stealing cows when he has the money to buy all the cows he needs?!
You even had to drag Obi into your rubbish.
Guy for how much did you sell your soul?
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by HULSH(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by HULSH(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
einsteine:
Is the guy an actual Catholic priest?

A famous and popular one at that
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by Sirdiq21: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
eddie7:

Have you heard about Rev Ft Moses Adasu?
No Sir
Pls what about him
Re: Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue by eddie7: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sirdiq21:

No Sir
Pls what about him

Use Google.....I'm sure you know that one and conversant with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Strikes Boko Haram In Tagoshe, Borno [VIDEO] / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.