Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Samsung Don Finally Make S23 Ultra ��� - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Don Finally Make S23 Ultra ��� (670 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Say Hello To My New Baby - Sammy S23 Ultra / Samsung S23 Ultra Obi Cubana Become The First Nigerian To Use The Latest Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Don Finally Make S23 Ultra ��� by classic200609: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samsung has finally released another killer flagship once more the " Samsung S23ultra".This phone comes with the best features anyone looking for could would have...Let me start with these
1) The 200 megapixel camera:Yes you heard me samsung has finally improved its great camera once again ramping it up all the way to 200MP....And even better they have added a new colour algorithm to the S23ultra to make its pictures lookung natural and warm...The new colour detection is now one of the best in the phone industry surpassing phones like google pixel 7 pro and even tge iphone 14promax.....

2) New processor: The S23 ultra come equipped with the latest android processor QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 8 GEN2....😏😏and this undeniably the fastest processor on the market right which makes it perfect to run absolutely any application or games no matter how heavy they are. Some people have been disturbing me with quotes like "iphone 14 promax A16 processor kill any android processor"....now don't get me wrong i am not trying to put the iphone in bad light or anything,Yes the phone is very powerful and is a beast but it has been proven that the iphone's A16 processor is no match for Snapdragon 8 gen 2 used on all flagship android right now__(this is the first time android has finally beaten IOS in processor speed so kudos)

3) Screen resolution:Nobody can argue the fact that samsung makes the best screen and the s23ultra is no exception...this is the best screen available in the market right now

4) Bonuses:With the S23 ultra u get Samsung's classic S-pen which can be used as a "digital pen" and trust me its cool it allows u to draw in your phone like a notebook,perform simple commands,scroll and click items on screen etc- - - - -Android 13 and one UI 5.1:These allow very deep level of customization in ither word everything on this phone can be customized and i mean anything- - - - -Curved screen:If there's one thing samsungs Notes are widely known for then it is their curved display screens.Simply put the edges of the screen merge seamlessly to form a curved display

THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW IF U HAVE ANY THING TO ADD FEEL FREE

Re: Samsung Don Finally Make S23 Ultra ��� by Flamethehussler: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Blogger wey post fake picture

1 Like

Re: Samsung Don Finally Make S23 Ultra ��� by MrBONE2(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flamethehussler:
Blogger wey post fake picture
We got to take it like that Bwana since da deed hayaaf been done 😁😂😁

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today Because It Dosent Require Any Fee To Register / Freeware For Nokia N73. / Internet Prices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.