Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) (33583 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
KEVIND:
I sincerely don’t know how someone with his brain intact will look at a sick Nigeria and believe that a man suffering from dementia... Tinubu is the solution to the problems. Such person should be in a lunatic asylum.

then let's make a thief that was cursed for 8yrs as gov then
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by Greenscientist: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Issayuguda:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

Paste how much, sir.

Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by canDy4eva(f): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
wwwihy:
Massive Crowd, Street Agog as Bola Tinubu Take a Bus Ride in Ekiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yocQugHmkFg

If he likes let him trek to their farms and weed it with them, e no concern us!
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
I know they tied hum with rope because of falling down
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by Jones4190(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
Useless criminal, until he passes a thread thru the eye of a needle , the slowpoke is a gooner
I can see tears in your eyes
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by Smith414: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=wwwihy post=120604729][/quote]

Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by 77up(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
Useless criminal, until he passes a thread thru the eye of a needle , the slowpoke is a gooner
Salty tears everywhere cheesy

E pain am
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by 77up(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
redcliff:
Electric Nepa pole with Wire and Light where are you?
God no be man.
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by 77up(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm only happy that since those monumental failure Ipob hate Tinubu, he's the next president. They never support a winner before .
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by olaoye2008: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is coming. God bless Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by Tevez1: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
What a bulabad!
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by alhajisocrates: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin

The Barawo was chased out of Osun.
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by nisai: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
DeLaRue:
Hear Wasiu singing...Tinubu, Omo Afenifere...awa lafenifere grin

That's one song Baba Adebajo will not be dancing to this afternoon. cheesy

The currency and Petrol issues and Tinubu's perceived persecution is giving him new sympathy support in the SW.

My sister who was a keen Obi supporter (not that she ever votes) was furious when she heard that Buhari was using the currency thing to instigate voters against Tinubu. People don't like that Mr Buhari and his cabal are punishing the masses because of one man.

I was shocked recently when I heard her say 'we will vote Tinubu and see what Buhari will do'. grin

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by JOYIS190(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
No be only bus ride, wheelbarrow ride. May any hand that will vote APC again bend
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by odduduwa: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
olajizz01:
Atleast,not a terrorist like you guys.

Almost half of your brethren cooling their asses in Asians prisons for criminal activities such as drug trafficking,human trafficking because of quick money syndrome.
I am Yoruba and brother igbolade aka hushpuppi a Yoruba thief who is cooking off in American prison
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by odduduwa: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
LOl

If truly you vote competences then the 4 leading contender won't be an option. They have all been in the corridor of power either at the federal or state level

There are more competent amongst the 18 contestants to consider. Stop following the bandwagon

Stop doing follow follow if truly you're honest

My cousin is voting for the SDP presidential candidate because he's convince about him not being in the corridor of power unlike the 4 leading contender

Most Nigerians are known hypocrite anyway

Vote your candidate and let others vote theirs please
there's nothing like an honest man on earth , so we go for the lesser evil and right now obi is the lesser evil whole tinubu is the grand fraud master
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by okechuks22: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Urchins suffering and smiling
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by acmilan4li(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
How is he a criminal to you please be specific ?
odduduwa:
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria will change overnight once Jagaban wins...they won't be able to treat this like MKO. NORTH-SOUTH united...from Rivers, Cross River to SW to NW and NE and Kogi in the Center. A new dawn is upon us.

wwwihy:
Massive Crowd, Street Agog as Bola Tinubu Take a Bus Ride in Ekiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yocQugHmkFg
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by Villa12(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2023
odduduwa:
there's nothing like an honest man on earth , so we go for the lesser evil and right now obi is the lesser evil whole tinubu is the grand fraud master
If truly you are looking for lesser evil then those candidate that are not so popular are far lesser evil than the 4 leading contender✅

no Nigerian is saint

No Nigerian can save Nigerians

Stop deceiving yourself

Vote your candidate and let others vote theirs
Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
odduduwa:
I am Yoruba and tinubu must never be allowed to near our national treasury?

You are so eager to deny your Igbo brothers for a morsel

Re: Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
odduduwa:
I am Yoruba and brother igbolade aka hushpuppi a Yoruba thief who is cooking off in American prison
Keep shut,Ipob terrorist claiming Yoruba,so you are not proud of your terrorist brothers wasting your lives and drug lord in Asian dungeons again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.