Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) (503 Views)

Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by ENEXBLOG: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by meolaniyi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
This IPOB and Unknown gunmen are just deceiving people .
I thought they said there will be no election in SE. Obi is fooling is everyone he is part of IPOB
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by Isobug: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
I thought they said there will be no election in SE. Obi is fooling is everyone he is part of IPOB
And so?

It's already stale to tag Obi and his supporters IPOB. You think if you call them IPOB people will run

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by Digitron: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:

You mean Seyi Tinubu did not see anyone to marry except anab an IPOB member?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi the corrupt structure dismantler
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by SmartPolician: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:

You are disappointed that election will take place

You go wail tire
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by ScamHunter: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Very unfortunate if this what obi can get in one of south east state
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) by Betanaija42moro: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is the hope of many Nigerians now.

APC has destroyed this country with their useless economic policies, putting the people in suffering and hardship.

May God forbid anything like APC president again.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote This Candidate / Naira Exchange Came In At The Wrong Time – Onanuga, Director, APC PCC / The Doctrine Of Tinubu: A Must Read for ALL Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.