Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) (25381 Views)

Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos) / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Opintiwa: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Reportbutton:

Ok zombidiot

Go and eat your heggs with Hoill
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by DestinyNigga: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Reportbutton:
Jagaban of borgu ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU,the incoming president of Nigeria.

Say no to canopy party

You mean Jagaban if Ilagbaji grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by OlaoyoNaomy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello!

Are you passionate about driving traffic on your page? Do you want to make sales or reach a wider audience?

If so, we have some exciting news for you!

Valentine is just around the corner, and it's the perfect opportunity to make use of our services, with this offer, you can turn your business to be a sort after making it reach the right audience.

How Much Do We Love Our Customers?

Enjoy our Valentine's sales offer

It's just for a while.

Hurry now!!!
Daily Ads Marketing is a brand you can always trust.

To book us or get any of our promo offers Contact us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 or send a DM to us on Instagram @dailyadsmarketing to know more about our offers.

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by DanielPop(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rubbish. If I pray that Thunder will strike those who gave us Buhari and those who voted for buhari! Infact Thunder go kee all of them! Mad people. Evil people. Wicked people. Dem still wan give us a senile vegetable as president. May it never be well with you omo ale.

igbotormentor:
God bless Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Stanleyucee(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless Ashiwaju
Bola
Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
wake up collect your 3rd position...Obi is the incoming president inshallah
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
God bless the incoming president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless and heal the World!
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by puzzlegate(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Reportbutton:
I
Say no to canopy party
cry cry people
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Mrmb: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Over 1 million votes here in Ebonyi state is guaranteed for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

No be only one million, na ten million votes you for talk....

Jester grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Lightorder: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
may your life and that of your children be like that of Asiwaju and may my life and that of my children be like that of Peter Obi. Amen

Just type Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
I think God and the gods are actually working in Obis favour… What a time in life to witness God and the gods on same agenda chai even devil don tire for Nigeria soteeh him self wan make Naija better.

And I think the ongoing hardership grin grin permit to use that grammar cos e been hard before but wetn we deh see now na hardership. So I think the current situation of Naira Scarcity, Fuel scarcity, Bad bank network and other ongoing hardership factors is to further reset the brain of some other idiioots still supporting APC and or PDP.

God and the gods have heard the cries and wailings of Nigeria and Nigerians hence bringing light our way by giving PETER OBI of LABOUR PARTY….Mama Papa Pikin!

He who has ears let him hear else the God and the gods would make you deaf for ever.

VOTE LABOUR PARTY NOW!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Image123(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Afikoo:
The incoming president of Nigeria has landed in Ebonyi state for his presidential rally.
He earlier had a TownHall Meeting in Aba and Umuahia today with moving to Ebonyi state .

Energy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSqv5mhryOs

Do you understand at all that elections are decided by number of people? Are these people up to half of people that you see in other rallies?
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
Otele..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by ZombieTERROR: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Osariemen12: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beautiful scenes. Eastern State capitals are usually decorated within greenery. They are only second to Benin City in beauty.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by hopexter(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deep down your heart, you know Obi is going nowhere
Malory:
Man of the people, choice of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Malory: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Deep down your heart, you know Obi is going nowhere
Start preparing for Obi's inauguration next May.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dey play
Malory:
Start preparing for Obi's inauguration next May.

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
DanielPop:
Rubbish. If I pray that Thunder will strike those who gave us Buhari and those who voted for buhari! Infact Thunder go kee all of them! Mad people. Evil people. Wicked people. Dem still wan give us a senile vegetable as president. May it never be well with you omo ale.

That is for you and your family members and everything good in your life unless God is dead
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Barims:

You are stupid! I won't say more
I am not your mother
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
No more talking..
PVC is waiting on election day.... grin

APC needs to be taught a very serious lesson

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Malory: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Dey play
I should be telling you that.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Japastic: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Nollywood comedian entertaining his kinsmen. He must have consumed enough Hard Liquor
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Impaka: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
cicero:
Peter Obi everywhere you go

May Nigeria be kind and good to all those who wish her well by voting for Peter Obi.
May Nigeria punish, frustrate, harass, and intimidate everyone wanting to curse her by voting Tinublu and Atiku.
I say a very big Amen to this prayer,The Eagle have landed in Ebonyi ..A new Nigeria is Possible At PO Vote labour party
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Barims:

He's an idiot. He lacked financial management, he should have give me the money he's wasting to campaign from one state to another when he's fully aware deep down he can never become the president undecided undecided
Says lover of corruption. He's a man of hope and not a hopeless man without focus. Hope you're pursuing your dream and not another person pursuing it for you?
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
God bless Obi for killing pdp in the south east
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Reportbutton:

Say no to canopy party
I feel ur pain take hrt
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Incoming president our votes are for Labour Party.

Lagos rally will send APC to Hospital, but I see Agboros trying so hard to cause katakata, but God go shame them all.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by MrSensor(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2023
igbotormentor:
you too can repent.

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) by Siscooh: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Malory:
Man of the people, choice of Nigerians.

Even God has heard and He likes it. Let His will be done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.