Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB (1038 Views)

Sit At Home: ESN Neutralised Ebubeagu Commander And Others Today - IPOB / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Biafra Liberation Army neutralised Ebubeagu terrorists on the ongoing war of separation of Biafra from Nigeria (Biafra Exit) 3rd February 2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1621525416421851136
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Brendaniel: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
They have recharged you to come and continue your work....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Parachoko: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
I also heard an anti cultist unit was attack by UGM in Obosi yesterday night

There will be no election in Biafra
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
They have recharged you to come and continue your work....
BiafraExit2023 is unstoppable

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ebubeagu can not stop Biafra exit from Nigeria?. It's not about the fight but rather on whose side you are fighting. The Bible said A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near us. Ebubeagu must fall in their thousands.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Agbado desperation.

As it's obvious that thiefnubuu will fail Elections, Agbado resume work immediately.

Thiefnubuu ti Lu Le 💯💯💯🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Iboes killing Iboes.

I really pity Iboes.🥺🥺💔💔
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by DSC7: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mr seun why is this op allowed to be promoting secession here?

4 Likes

Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pity ya miserable life, which is veryevident, by the amount you spend posting and fueling vile propaganda, while your family members drink Garri and salt. In Yewa IDP camp.

By the way.. Thiefnubuu has lost the election and any miscreant seen at OJOTA will be shot to kill. I hope I am clear🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Corrinthians:
Iboes killing Iboes.

I really pity Iboes.🥺🥺💔💔
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
DSC7:

I don't understand it myself

2 Likes

Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
DSC7:
BiafraExit2023 is unstoppable

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
RoyalUc:

I don't understand it myself
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

What exactly is your agenda?
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
RoyalUc:

What exactly is your agenda?
Biafra or nothing

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by jookco(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mugu Simon Ekoa stop parading yourself as IPOB and ESN. Your days are numbered. You have started what you can't finish. The blood of the many Igbo brothers and sisters that was killed because of your useless sit at home order are on your head. You and your generation born and yet to be born will pay for this crime against indigbo.

You think you can collect money from Tinubu and force our people not to vote Petee Obi? It's only three weeks time, and we will clear your madness.

You shameless ugly thing.
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by gozmok1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Vote LP .
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:11am On Feb 04, 2023
gozmok1:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Vote LP .
is this the reason he killed agitators and dumped their bodies inside Rivers?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by gozmok1(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
is this the reason he killed agitators and dumped their bodies inside Rivers?

Mazi Simon Ekpa

you and tiefnibu are mad
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2023
gozmok1:

you and tiefnibu are mad
Atụrụ eriri eri

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2023
gozmok1:

you and tiefnibu are mad
Onye Oshi

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Biafrans are coming with a more stringent measures to stop the Nigeria fraudulent election in Biafraland this month.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by obyrich(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
I also heard an anti cultist unit was attack by UGM in Obosi yesterday night

There will be no election in Biafra
Lol. Why stick to a plan that couldn't stop Anambra election? grin
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Parachoko: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. Why stick to a plan that couldn't stop Anambra election? grin
Simon Ekpa didn't declare a sit at home during Anambra Governorship Election.

Simon Ekpa don declare a sit at home on the 24th and 25th of February 2023.

But if you doubt Simon Ekpa is truly in charge in the South East, I challenge you Obi Urchins to hold a rally next week Monday or on 24th of February in every major cities in the South East.

I dare you Urchins to try am make Simon Ekpa clear una doubts about who's in charge

Do you even know security agencies and Government Officials, including Governors and their deputies, do follow the sit at home order every Monday?

Even though Simon Ekpa don cancel am, absolute majority of people in the South East still follow the order

Well

Make I no talk too much

I hope you will accept my challenge

Make you urchins hold a rally next week Friday if e sure for una.

Watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg3JRvDTsV/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think you live in Tinubu Lagos, so you will be free to vote whoever you want in peace.

Call your family and friends living in the South East, warn them and make them see reason why they must stay indoor during the election please.

No Referendum No Election in the South East.
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by obyrich(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Simon Ekpa didn't declare a sit at home during Anambra Governorship Election.

Simon Ekpa don declare a sit at home on the 24th and 25th of February 2023.

But if you doubt Simon Ekpa is truly in charge in the South East, I challenge you Obi Urchins to hold a rally next week Monday or on 24th of February in every major cities in the South East.

I dare you Urchins to try am make Simon Ekpa clear una doubts about who's in charge

Do you even know security agencies and Government Officials, including Governors and their deputies, do follow the sit at home order every Monday?

Even though Simon Ekpa don cancel am, absolute majority of people in the South East still follow the order

Well

Make I no talk too much

I hope you will accept my challenge

Make you urchins hold a rally next week Friday if e sure for una.

Watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg3JRvDTsV/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think you live in Tinubu Lagos, so you will be free to vote whoever you want in peace.

Call your family and friends living in the South East, warn them and make them see reason why they must stay indoor during the election please.

No Referendum No Election in the South East.
Lol. Today is Monday abi. And you guys believe there is sit-at-home everywhere in the South East on Monday abi? grin
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Parachoko: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. Today is Monday abi. And you guys believe there is sit-at-home everywhere in the South East on Monday abi? grin
Simon Ekpa don stop the sit at home, if toh say you didn't read my comment while been heartbroken because of the truth I wrote up there, you would have seen where I said the the sit at home have been cancelled

But sit at home still hold in some places in the South East as we dey speak now.

But I challenge you to hold a rally for Obi on the 24th of February because I can see you dey really doubt Simon Ekpa is in charge of the South East
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Parachoko: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Even Governors and security Agencies dey respect Simon Ekpa Sit at home

I challenge Obi supporters to hold a rally in the South East on the 24th of this month

Make Simon Ekpa clear una doubt and make una know say E Real

There will be no election in the South East.
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by obyrich(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Simon Ekpa don stop the sit at home, if toh say you didn't read my comment while been heartbroken because of the truth I wrote up there, you would have seen where I said the the sit at home have been cancelled

But sit at home still hold in some places in the South East as we dey speak now.

But I challenge you to hold a rally for Obi on the 24th of February because I can see you dey really doubt Simon Ekpa is in charge of the South East
Please don't challenge me with your ignorance since you don't know when campaign will officially end. As for your plan B, na laugh I dey laugh Una.
Re: ESN Neutralised Some Ebubeagu Security Outfit Today - IPOB by Parachoko: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2023
obyrich:
Please don't challenge me with your ignorance since you don't know when campaign will officially end. As for your plan B, na laugh I dey laugh Una.
I'm not asking Peter Obi to hold the rally

I'm challenging Obi Urchins to organise and lead the rally, he won't even attend the rally.

Obi Zombies have been holding rally even before Campaign started.

I dey even think say you get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Already Uniting Nigerians Even Before His Eventual Win (pictures) / Early Winning Obidence Is Mute ☹️☹️ / Why Would Peter Obi Rig The Presidential Elections In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.