Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,044 members, 7,866,943 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

APC News Team Want To Create Unrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC News Team Want To Create Unrest (373 Views)

Tinubu News, Latest News On Asiwaju, APC News Today, June 21, 2022 / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / Unrest In Some Parts Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC News Team Want To Create Unrest by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
I have noticed a selected monikers here posting crime scene on politic section to spread the news that the new policy is causing unrest.

Their antics is not create pockets of tumult here and there and amplify it with social media to create fear among Nigerians.

The mod should put more effort to delete such news or send them to the crime section where they belong.

This is politic section.

Such monikers should be restricted for breaking nairaland rules

Cc: seun
Re: APC News Team Want To Create Unrest by derecho(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
El-rufai is spearheading it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC News Team Want To Create Unrest by Penguin2: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanksful:
I have noticed a selected monikers here posting crime scene on politic section to spread the news that the new policy is causing unrest.

Their antics is not create pockets of tumult here and there and amplify it with social media to create fear among Nigerians.

The mod should put more effort to delete such news or send them to the crime section where they belong.

This is politic section.

Such monikers should be restricted for breaking nairaland rules

Cc: seun

It’s good to see that Nigerians are thinking.

What APC guys want to do is to give false impression of protests and agitations against the policy.

And believe me when I tell you that they are sponsoring some of these pockets of protests.

Oshiomole sponsored the ragtags who fooled around in Benin the other day.

Ganduje sponsored the idiots that attacked Buhari in Kano.

Tinubu sponsored the ones that carried placards in Lagos the other day.

While Oyo APC is sponsoring those disturbing public peace in Ibadan today.

But I’m happy that Nigerians are not deceived.

And I urge Buhari to stick to his gun and not yield to the pressure of those who want to buy everyone up with money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC News Team Want To Create Unrest by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s good to see that Nigerians are thinking.

What APC guys want to do is to give false impression of protests and agitations against the policy.

And believe me when I tell you that they are sponsoring some of these pockets of protests.

Oshiomole sponsored the ragtags who fooled around in Benin the other day.

Ganduje sponsored the idiots that attacked Buhari in Kano.

Tinubu sponsored the ones that carried placards in Lagos the other day.

While Oyo APC is sponsoring those disturbing public peace in Ibadan today.

But I’m happy that Nigerians are not deceived.

And I urge Buhari to stick to his gun and not yield to the pressure of those who want to buy everyone up with money.

God will save this country from their evil works. We need the mod to watch out for this riffraff trying to create unrest online using this platform.

1 Like

Re: APC News Team Want To Create Unrest by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yes I noticed. Point is, everyone knows their modus operandi and so they can never achieve their aim.

Any attempt to sabotage the relative peace in Lagos with sponsored thugs would be met with brutal force from buhari's army.

What urchins don't understand is when Tinubu said Emilokan, he actually meant it was his turn after Awolowo, Abiola and Diya.
But it seems he wants to quicken his fate

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Is Much More Useful And Helpful To Anambra People Than Peter Obi-AUR / INEC Goes Partisan, Likes Post Calling Peter Obi An Opportunist / This Is How Much Cash Politicians Need To Buy Votes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.