Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg (5101 Views)

Jonathan Caused Naira Depreciation, Says FG / Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System / Why The North Lags Behind In All Sectors — Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Ournaija: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

hmmmmmm. i personal cant understand why they southerners, especially igbos, cant go back home. in fact we still see them trooping into north in their thousands. what exactly is wrong with your region that makes a crisis prone north more attractive than your SE for the record, am not hausa-fulani ooo.

Do you think with your anus?

Don`t you know that the Northerners in the South are here as servants?
Don`t you know that the Igbo men up North live there as Lords?
Don`t you know that Igbo men there are there to pack the remains of the North?
Don`t you know that Northerners are lazy and cannot compete in the south that is why they prefer to remain there?
Who works in their banks?
Who does their think tank jobs?
I can go on and on,

Europeans trooping into Africa doesn`t mean Africa is better than thier land. They simply come here to loot.

Common sense man think!
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by ak47mann(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
Ournaija:

Don`t you know that Northerners are lazy and cannot compete in the south that is why they prefer to remain there?
Who does their think tank?
I can go on and on,

Europeans trooping into Africa doesn`t mean Africa is better than thier land. They simply come here to loot.

Common sense man think!

nice one educate him a couldn't be ask cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by pinkrex(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2011
ak47mann:

nice one educate him a couldn't be ask cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
Is it a sin for each region to grow at their own pace.
Government should cancel federal character from our ministery and automatic slots for educationally less developed states in our federal universities.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by PointB: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
@topic

@Topic,
They should start like their counterpart from the south: Send children to school, to acquire functional education. Islamic schools have its benefits, and certainly more disadvantages in a secular county like Nigeria. Northern leaders, nay, discerning parents from Core North, need no rockets scientists to tell them so. Take a look around. Most Core Northerners cannot rub shoulders with the peers from the South, in education, intellect, and quality of live. This is not disparaging, and besides I am quoting their leaders.

The SE/SS has long closed the educational gap, that existed after the war, with the SW to the benefit of Nigeria. NC is catching up fast! Where are you oh NE, NW, where are your children? What are you waiting for, another Presidency? To do what exactly? You cannot have political power forever, in fact you dont need it, it is distraction! Besides, your continually seeking for political power is creating unease with other part of the country. SE/SS at the peek of marginalization embraced education, as the choices where limited. This is your chance to do something for the next generation, focus on the next 25 years, not on 2015!

Northern governors and leaders should start pushing for free and compulsory education of western up to secondary levels for their next generation. The Almajiri system has exploded literally in their face, it is not beneficial in 21st century modern Nigeria, and world. Dantata, Dangote, etc should start scholarship schemes like Rochas (even if it means helping only northerners); as a matter of fact, they should sponsor train the trainer (Teacher's Education) for willing and dedicated people. In the South, people send money for our siblings school fees and that - so Dangote's assistance may not be directly needed.

Political power has not benefit the North, rather, it has disenfranchised and pauperized them . To continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result is the beginning of insanity. North must change strategy! Insistence on political and religious power as an end by itself is their greatest undoing. The SE has over the years built capacity - intellectually and economically (and are still building). SW has been on top of their game many years ahead of their peers; aided by the fact that unlike the SE/SS and North, they didn't lose hundreds of thousand of their sons, let alone millions, during the civil war as their sons and daughters were getting educated while the country smoldered in the bitter war!

If the North fails to hearken to the need to upgrade the gray matter of their children with functional education, and continue to use the game of numbers - politics- as a tool for relevance and dominance, it is only a matter of time before the worse happen. And when it does, they could find the rest of Nigeria unforgiving and unfaltering. They would then have to play their last card, and hope that it be a Joker!

And on a lighter note, I am tired of the Southern (SE, SS, SW) intellectual war on Nairaland, when are we going to square off with droves of (core) Northern intellectuals? Hopefully they will be around to confront our children in intellectual banter. Hopefully. . . sad undecided
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by emmke(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
Ournaija:

Who does their think tank jobs?
I can go on and on,

Common sense man think!

haha. igbo as lords indeed. We have igbo tenants for starters. They are mostly into stuffs like mama put, abacha and uba sellers, welders, provision store owners etc. O yeah thats what u call "living as lords" lol. And for the record u hardly find people from my state in your states, except on fg assignment-why would anyone in his/her right senses leave the middle belt for the south east, lol. And for your europeans trooping into africa analogy, hahahà. U do know that there are far more africans trooping into europe than europeans coming to africa. Same way u guys keep trooping to the north and pretending your doin the north a favor. Who asked for your favors. And talking about looting. Who are u guys looting? Northerners can be anything but lazy. Yeah. Tryin to be rich through arm robbery, kidnapping, ritualism, drug trafficking. Thats what i call lazy. An average Northerner is in most cases a farmer. Some are into white collar jobs.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by ak47mann(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

haha. igbo as lords indeed. We have igbo tenants for starters. They are mostly into stuffs like mama put, abacha and uba sellers, welders, provision store owners etc. O yeah thats what u call "living as lords" lol. And for the record u hardly find people from my state in your states, except on fg assignment-why would anyone in his/her right senses leave the middle belt for the south, especially the south east-crazy if u ask me. Lol
o boy i dont wont to leave in the north either, SE is better and cleaner and more peaceful with booming economy too, from what am seeing in jos slaughtering babies and all that thanks keep your north none of my families leaves in north and they got plazas and hotels all over Abuja and Lagos and SE. cool
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Ournaija: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

haha. igbo as lords indeed. We have igbo tenants for starters. They are mostly into stuffs like mama put, abacha and uba sellers, welders, provision store owners etc. O yeah thats what u call "living as lords" lol. (1)And for the record u hardly find people from my state in your states, (2) except on fg assignment-why would anyone in his/her right senses leave the middle belt for the south, especially the south east-crazy if u ask me. Lol. And for your europeans trooping into africa analogy, hahahà. U do know that there are far more africans trooping into europe than europeans coming to africa. (3) Same way u guys keep trooping to the north and pretending your doin the north a favor. Who asked for your favors.

1. I have three of them manning my gate. one is from sokoto, another claim Kano and the other one said he is fro Jos. Are you happy now?
2. If not for quota system, your people will not even find space in the civil service. Which private company or multinational company want to hire unproductive elements?
3. Go ask your leaders why they don`t want let go the south. It may appear a mystery to you, when you grow up you will understand. Your place will be worse than your brothers Niger should they let go the South. You better thank your star (Lord Luggard).
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by chino11(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

haha. igbo as lords indeed. We have igbo tenants for starters. They are mostly into stuffs like mama put, abacha and uba sellers, welders, provision store owners etc. O yeah thats what u call "living as lords" lol. And for the record u hardly find people from my state in your states, except on fg assignment-why would anyone in his/her right senses leave the middle belt for the south, especially the south east-crazy if u ask me. Lol. And for your europeans trooping into africa analogy, hahahà. U do know that there are far more africans trooping into europe than europeans coming to africa. Same way u guys keep trooping to the north and pretending your doin the north a favor. Who asked for your favors.

Aboki, you appear to be the only learned hausa man I have seen so far grin grin, because this is the first time am seeing an aboki like you on the NL. Another question can you still explain why virtually all the beggars on our street are all northerners even after ruling this country for nearly 4 decades
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Ournaija: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
chino11:

Aboki, you appear to be the only learned hausa man I have seen so far grin grin, because this is the first time am seeing an aboki like you on the NL. Another question can you still explain why virtually all the beggars on our street are all northerners even after ruling this country for nearly 4 decades

Abeg help me ask am. He thought those beggars are aliens.

Instead of him to go back to their North and go mobilize other youths in the region to start a revolution like their Arab brothers coz their yeye leaders have failed them and the whole nation.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by emmke(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
hahahà look at them barkin like dogs. Yeah the SE is clean. Thats why places like aba, onitsha are only befitting for pigs, lol. U can never find a place like that in the middle belt. And who said we will be like niger if not for the oil? Despite your claims of being stupendiosly educated u do not know that the middle belt can very much survive with or without oil (the middle belt is blessed with solid minerals and agriculture, enormously for that matter). talking about quota system? Go and look it up dude, the middle belt are not educationally disadvantaged. We've got brains that can hold their own anywhere, anyday. cool. For the record am not hausa and my people dont beg for alms. tongue
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by chino11(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^

Shut up you are a real aboki whether from middle belt or core north. All of you are hausas and at the same time terrorists and boko harams and killers. Another name for all of you guys whether your from middle belt or elsewhere is terrorist. An average northerner like you is a suicide bomber. For your reference, Onitsha is a more organised clean and peaceful city compare to the war and bomb torn north with beggars all over the place, with little or no educational, infrastructural, developmental base. Come to Onitsha all the beggars at Upper Iweka are all northerners and middle belters. You guys are so hopeless and doomed, no wonder you are only good for suicide bombing. Low lives
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Dede1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
@POST

Anybody who remotely insinuates northern region of Nigeria lags behind in any human endeavor within or outside Nigeria should be summarily shot. Northern region of Nigeria outpaces any other region in Nigeria as far as the eyes could reach.

It has the highest or equals any region in number of heads of state, president, prime minister, cabinet ministers, permanent secretaries, ambassadors, federal establishments, industries, universities, speakers, armed forces senior officers, top police officers and millionaires produced or situated in Nigeria.

In my book, northern region is shoulder and head above other regions within Nigeria in terms of development. The talk of northern region lagging behind is the most cynical and conniving statement out of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by chino11(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^

Your argument is baseless and lacks focus. We have acknowledged the fact that the north has ruled Nigeria for over 30yrs, but nothing to show for it. They have produced all the 'heads of all the top offices' in Nigeria but nothing to show for it, after holding the top offices they have remained so backward educational and otherwise. They have remained one of the poorest regions in Africa. The level of poverty in the north can only be compared to the somalia, chad etc. That few people are rich in the north does not make sense, its called abnormal curve in economics, where as you have what is called normal curve in the south especially the SE, where the income is spread evenly amongst the citizenry, unlike in the north where few people are rich while the greater number of the population are swimming in the ocean of poverty. It is this same army of poor and unlettered populace in the north that are being used by their leaders to spearhead the boko haram, terrorism and their political career.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by aljharem3: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
now i get time for u bigots

if the north is suffering, why not go back to the south where there is development
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by emmke(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
s
chino11:

^^

Shut up you are a real aboki whether from middle belt or core north. All of you are hausas and at the same time terrorists and boko harams and killers. Another name for all of you guys whether your from middle belt or elsewhere is terrorist. An average northerner like you is a suicide bomber. For your reference, Onitsha is a more organised clean and peaceful city compare to the war and bomb torn north with beggars all over the place, with little or no educational, infrastructural, developmental base. Come to Onitsha all the beggars at Upper Iweka are all northerners and middle belters. You guys are so hopeless and doomed, no wonder you are only good for suicide bombing. Low lives
shut up u nyamiri. U are all kidnappers, arm robbers, ritualists. Stay in your region u nyamiri. No body likes u people. Nobody. Hausa, yoruba, middle belters, even your neighbours the niger deltans, nobody. South east is beautiful and all, why is it that almost half of u are not there? Very unhospitable, arrogant and ungrateful set of people. Ever wonder why the Mikel family and loads of other igbos still prefer to stay in jos despite the crises. Well thats because a war torn north is still better than your erosion-prone, kidnapping, armed robbery, ritualism ravaged cursed land. And who is doomed? Have u ever heard of any middle belter caught in europe for drugs traffickin? But we all know tens of u are been imprisoned or killed all the time in asia. U come here bragging about u blood money. Go and sleep jor.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by aljharem3: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

sshut up u nyamiri. U are all kidnappers, arm robbers, ritualists. Stay in your region u nyamiri. No body likes u people. Nobody. Hausa, yoruba, middle belters, even your neighbours the niger deltans, nobody. South east is beautiful and all, why is it that almost half of u are not there? Very unhospitable, arrogant and ungrateful set of people. Ever wonder why the Mikel family prefer to stay in jos despite the crises. Well thats because a war torn north is still better than your erosion-prone, kidnapping, armed robbery, ritualism ravaged cursed land. And who is doomed? Have u ever heard of any middle belter caught in europe for drugs traffickin? But we all know tens of u are been imprisoned or killed all the time in asia. U come here bragging about u blood money. Go and sleep jor.

my brother don't insult a WHOLE ETHNIC GROUP

leave chino in his dream land to think the north is underdeveloped.

what is bad is to add a region or ethnic group together because it is only some of them that think like animals not all so join everyone to it is a wrong thing to do
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
you guys are just making comments , how many of you have been to north?. Let me tell u, the problem of the north isthat the gap between rich and poor is very high. If you goto north you will see poor people and very wealthy people as well, but i will never blame you guys, to be frank, because thats wat happen to me when i went to niger republic i began to ask my self are these people really poor? Cos their standard of living is not dat bad. But due to some few people living in poverty doesn't mean the whole country or region is poor. I didnt mean north is not a poor region, but not everywhere in d north, just like the south too.you guys are just making comments , how many of you have been to north?. Let me tell u, the problem of the north isthat the gap between rich and poor is very high. If you goto north you will see poor people and very wealthy people as well, but i will never blame you guys, to be frank, because thats wat happen to me when i went to niger republic i began to ask my self are these people really poor? Cos their standard of living is not dat bad. But due to some few people living in poverty doesn't mean the whole country or region is poor. I didnt mean north is not a poor region, but not everywhere in d north, just like the south too.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by aljharem3: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
babagy82:

you guys are just making comments , how many of you have been to north?. Let me tell u, the problem of the north isthat the gap between rich and poor is very high. If you goto north you will see poor people and very wealthy people as well, but i will never blame you guys, to be frank, because thats wat happen to me when i went to niger republic i began to ask my self are these people really poor? Cos their standard of living is not dat bad. But due to some few people living in poverty doesn't mean the whole country or region is poor. I didnt mean north is not a poor region, but not everywhere in d north, just like the south too.you guys are just making comments , how many of you have been to north?. Let me tell u, the problem of the north isthat the gap between rich and poor is very high. If you goto north you will see poor people and very wealthy people as well, but i will never blame you guys, to be frank, because thats wat happen to me when i went to niger republic i began to ask my self are these people really poor? Cos their standard of living is not dat bad. But due to some few people living in poverty doesn't mean the whole country or region is poor. I didnt mean north is not a poor region, but not everywhere in d north, just like the south too.

gbammm well said
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Ufeolorun(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

hahahà look at them barkin like dogs. Yeah the SE is clean. Thats why places like aba, onitsha are only befitting for pigs, lol. U can never find a place like that in the middle belt. And who said we will be like niger if not for the oil? Despite your claims of being stupendiosly educated u do not know that the middle belt can very much survive with or without oil (the middle belt is blessed with solid minerals and agriculture, enormously for that matter). talking about quota system? Go and look it up dude, the middle belt are not educationally disadvantaged. We've got brains that can hold their own anywhere, anyday. cool. For the record am not hausa and my people dont beg for alms.  tongue

while am not in anyway endorsing your point of view,i must admit, i admire the balance your presence brings, cool
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by emmke(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
alj_harem:

my brother don't insult a WHOLE ETHNIC GROUP

leave chino in his dream land to think the north is underdeveloped.

what is bad is to add a region or ethnic group together because it is only some of them that think like animals not all so join everyone to it is a wrong thing to do
the chino guy just about insult my people, i cant just keep quiet.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by aljharem3: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
emmke:

the chino guy just about insult my people, i cant just keep quiet.

i know the guy is a goat that needs grasses to chew on

but we should not go down to his level. goats are still goats anytime anyday
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by GAR3TH(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2011
In my opinion the core north (states that border Niger) will not see any development anytime soon. It will take decades and changes in social life before they start to see development or jobs.Weather you like it or not, the average northerner does not value education. I'm not saying every northerner, I'm saying the majority of northerners don't value education.

Education is what drives job growth which leads to development and an educated society is what investors want and hence what creates jobs. In America you need a high school diploma or be enrolled in high school to get an entry level job at McDonalds, thats right, McDonalds. If you are not in high school nor have a high school diploma you won't even be eligible for a job at McDonalds.

The main reason the south has a higher employment rate and a more active economy than the north is education. Alot more southerns attend school than northerns, which is why the southern parts of Nigeria is THE hot spot for investors, which leads to jobs and an increase in human development. Yes, the south is just as corrupt as the north but even with the corruption you can see that southerns live better than their northern counterpart. Its a shame that many people don't know the true value of an education.

Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by goggs(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2011
i though this thread will be clean, full of stats and rational, so that we know whats truly happening.  embarassed
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by goggs(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
GAR3TH:

In my opinion the core north (states that border Niger) will not see any development anytime soon. It will take decades and changes in social life before they start to see development or jobs.Weather you like it or not, the average northerner does not value education. I'm not saying every northerner, I'm saying the majority of northerners don't value education.

Education is what drives job growth which leads to development and an educated society is what investors want and hence what creates jobs. In America you need a high school diploma or be enrolled in high school to get an entry level job at McDonalds, thats right, McDonalds. If you are not in high school nor have a high school diploma you won't even be eligible for a job at McDonalds.

The main reason the south has a higher employment rate and a more active economy than the north is education. Alot more southerns attend universities than northerns, which is why the southern parts of Nigeria is THE hot spot for investors, which leads to jobs and an increase in human development. Yes, the south is just as corrupt as the north but even with the corruption you can see that southerns live better than their northern counterpart. Its a shame that many people don't know the true value of an education.

I couldnt agree more with you.

For any Northerner to claim that the North is not underdeveloped is part of the problem (playing the ostrich), Until the North can revive the leadership quality of the late Sardauna that places PREMIUM on education, infrastructure, equity and justice, the North will be the region that keeps dragging Nigeria back.

In all indices, the north lags. The problem of Boko Haram is child's play to what the army of uneducated, poor and frustrated urchins roaming the streets will do to Nigeria in the next 10 - 20 years.

I think that northerners should not feel so bad when jibes are thrown their way cause of their relatively under developed region. WHat should happen is that this should ginger them to action, rather wasting their breath defending the indefensible. Who knows, in 10 - 20 years they may be the ones throwing jibes to others.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by ektbear: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
Part of the disconnect here is that @emmke (a middle belter) doesn't seem to realize that NC is very, very different from the NE and NW in development metrics.

Usually when people say that "the North lags behind", they are referring to the core north. Not the middle belt.

Yes, NC is behind. But they seem to be working hard to close the gap. See this thread for example:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-725471.0.html
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by publisher(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
I think the only eye opener the core north needs is when all southern Nigerian states come togerther and give the north an ultimatum to either catch up or merge with Niger or Chad. The few northern states which are catching up quite well like Plateau,Southern Kaduna,Southern Bauchi and Parts of Nassarawa and Adamawa are been threaten by the jealousy filled Hausa/Fulani illiterate,islamic fundamentalists.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Dede1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
chino11:

^^

Your argument is baseless and lacks focus. We have acknowledged the fact that the north has ruled Nigeria for over 30yrs, but nothing to show for it. They have produced all the 'heads of all the top offices' in Nigeria but nothing to show for it, after holding the top offices they have remained so backward educational and otherwise. They have remained one of the poorest regions in Africa. The level of poverty in the north can only be compared to the somalia, chad etc. That few people are rich in the north does not make sense, its called abnormal curve in economics, where as you have what is called normal curve in the south especially the SE, where the income is spread evenly amongst the citizenry, unlike in the north where few people are rich while the greater number of the population are swimming in the ocean of poverty. It is this same army of poor and unlettered populace in the north that are being used by their leaders to spearhead the boko haram, terrorism and their political career.

The self-glorifying mindset you poured on your post, as shown above, is the reason the south-east does not have a single federal presence in the zone. If Lagos,by chance of wit. should be thrown out of equation of development in the Nigeria, northern region will soundly trump all southern regions combined in development.

It will take a mad dictator from eastern region to rule Nigeria for forty (40) years in order to bring south eastern region to half the development seen in northern region. Is there anything industrially or politically imaginable not situated in northern region except seaport because there is no ocean?

Pal, I do not give a ratarse if all demographic segments of northern region did not see the four walls of western civilization-styled institution, northern region of Nigeria is developed in terms of economic infrastructures situated in the region.

Every imaginable government parastatal required to give regions leverage as far as development is concerned could be pointed out by a blind person in northern region of Nigeria.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by Yeske2(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2011
Dede1:

The self-glorifying mindset you poured on your post, as shown above, is the reason the south-east does not have a single federal presence in the zone. If Lagos,by chance of wit. should be thrown out of equation of development in the Nigeria, northern region will soundly trump all southern regions combined in development.

It will take a mad dictator from eastern region to rule Nigeria for forty (40) years in order to bring south eastern region to half the development seen in northern region. Is there anything industrially or politically imaginable not situated in northern region except seaport because there is no ocean?

Pal, I do not give a ratarse if all demographic segments of northern region did not see the four walls of western civilization-styled institution, northern region of Nigeria is developed in terms of economic infrastructures situated in the region.

Every imaginable government parastatal required to give regions leverage as far as development is concerned could be pointed out by a blind person in northern region of Nigeria.

I would want to rate you an intellectual but your post is stating otherwise, comparing northern and southern Nigeria is ludicrous even a Non-Nigerian who had never visited Nigeria would know better and don't you think variables like literacy rate, poverty rate, access to basic health facilities, economic activity etc. are better factors determing a good standard of living and not merely a federal parastatal? Ol'boy you don fall my hand
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by LUGE: 3:36am On Sep 10, 2011
Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it) you guys what ever you call ur self south or east u forget d history of nigeria back story ask ur grandmama n papa what NORTHERNERS BRING TO THE  NATION AS LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT dat you guys YORUBA +IGBO wat ever tribe you are benefet.
1.WHO'S MONEY USE TO DRILL OIL FROM SOUTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY NORTHERNERS !!! why so because by agricultural we have during 60s the northern part of the country play a vital role in contribution d half of the money because they farm 60percent of the nations products there in the north for example if northeners stop bringing food to the south of east what wil you eat noting because we dont have good  land to farm like them example do you know how many trailers of millet ,rice,tomatoes.grandnut,beans,meat,vegetables etc use to bring food to the south & east no go ask base on statics only days  tomatoes dealers strike make lagos CRY 4 HELP last year
2A. CORRUPTION !!As governor of the South-South state for eight years, Mr. Ibori allegedly stole N450 billion belonging to  delta state laundering charges against him. And his sister Christine Ibori-Ibie; and mistress, Udoamaka Okoronkwo-Onuigbo, who were sentenced to five years each for helping him move an estimated £70 million worth of looted funds through several London banks.
2B Wikileaks On Obasanjo: "Even More Than The Abacha Days, Corruption Under Obasanjo's Eight Years Was Far Worse"
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/wikileaks-obasanjo-even-more-abacha-days-corruption-under-obasanjos-eight-years-was-far-wo
2C. SOLUDO collapse of our banking system and corruption
2D. IYABO OBASANJO
2E . PATIENT GOODLUCK 13.5MILLION$  US DOLLARS
2F.  BOLA TINUBU !!Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu allegedly acquires First Nation Airways (formerly Bellview Airlines) The planes were delivered in early April 2011 and are at the Murtala Mohamed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos already painted with the airline’s name and logo.

The Airbus A320 is assembled in Europe and has sitting capacity of 220 passengers.

It can travel at a range of 3,100 to 12,000 KM.

The cost of one aircraft is put at $85 million (N13.6 billion).Our checks revealed that the aircraft is the very first on Nigerian soil, only few airlines in Europe and America have this type of aircraft.
      so finally all this leaders are from north i dont even mentions more  people that collapses our banks remember our late president left nigeria foreign reserve account with 62billion dollars but now is 32.3$billion where are the rest ?
3 EDUCATION !! WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON TO B THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE NATION INDEPENDENCE IS HE IGNORANT ? SIR ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA why he lead the nation to the colonial masters ? where are the people you called educated people why they dont represent the nation south south and south west south east were are they at a time you people misuderstand northerners they er more educated than south south and south west south east base on individual the reason why you see them ellitrate is their population .
4. POPULATION !!! play a vital rule en developing nation they have the majority they have the man power they have the economic who produce nation economic man power they have that
4.WESTERN EDUCATION !! regarding western education they have majority of it base on statatics given in the ministry of foreign affairs 1. there are 15thousand nigerian in united kigdom 10 thousand student 1 thousand businesss 5 hundred work the rest life illegal and they have the majority there in US  southern has in MALAYSIA they have about 5thousand student there in CHINA they have 3000 thousand student 2000 business mans in GERMANY south south and south west and east has majority there in SAUDI ARABIA they have 4000 thousand student there any place around the world they have their childs studyin there because they feel feed their kis with cash better than sotuh south and west ,east
                               SO WHO EVER IS DOUTIN BOUT NORTH SHOULD WAKE UP & REALIZE THEY ER AHEAD
                                  LET BUILD D NATION WITHOUT DIFFERENTIATE BTW RELIGION ,TRIBE,REGION
                                                                                  LET SAY ALL ONE NIGERIA
                                                                                            ONE NIGERIA
                                                                                            ONE NIGERIA
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by efisher(m): 4:33am On Sep 10, 2011
Mr. LUGE, let me educate u a little. Oil was not first drilled in Nigeria with "groundnut money". Oil exploration and production was funded by the international oil companies like Shell. They invested their own money, produced oil, sold it and paid royalty to the Nigerian government. I hope you can bring yourself to learn that for a start.
Re: North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg by umechuma: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2011
LUGE:

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it) you guys what ever you call your self south or east u forget d history of nigeria back story ask your grandmama n papa what NORTHERNERS BRING TO THE  NATION AS LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT dat you guys YORUBA +IGBO wat ever tribe you are benefet.
1.WHO'S MONEY USE TO DRILL OIL FROM SOUTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY NORTHERNERS !!! why so because by agricultural we have during 60s the northern part of the country play a vital role in contribution d half of the money because they farm 60percent of the nations products there in the north for example if northeners stop bringing food to the south of east what wil you eat noting because we dont have good  land to farm like them example do you know how many trailers of millet ,rice,tomatoes.grandnut,beans,meat,vegetables etc use to bring food to the south & east no go ask base on statics only days  tomatoes dealers strike make lagos CRY 4 HELP last year
2A. CORRUPTION !!As governor of the South-South state for eight years, Mr. Ibori allegedly stole N450 billion belonging to  delta state laundering charges against him. And his sister Christine Ibori-Ibie; and mistress, Udoamaka Okoronkwo-Onuigbo, who were sentenced to five years each for helping him move an estimated £70 million worth of looted funds through several London banks.
2B Wikileaks On Obasanjo: "Even More Than The Abacha Days, Corruption Under Obasanjo's Eight Years Was Far Worse"
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/wikileaks-obasanjo-even-more-abacha-days-corruption-under-obasanjos-eight-years-was-far-wo
2C. SOLUDO collapse of our banking system and corruption
2D. IYABO OBASANJO
2E . PATIENT GOODLUCK 13.5MILLION$  US DOLLARS
2F.  BOLA TINUBU !!Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu allegedly acquires First Nation Airways (formerly Bellview Airlines) The planes were delivered in early April 2011 and are at the Murtala Mohamed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos already painted with the airline’s name and logo.

The Airbus A320 is assembled in Europe and has sitting capacity of 220 passengers.

It can travel at a range of 3,100 to 12,000 KM.

The cost of one aircraft is put at $85 million (N13.6 billion).Our checks revealed that the aircraft is the very first on Nigerian soil, only few airlines in Europe and America have this type of aircraft.
      so finally all this leaders are from north i dont even mentions more  people that collapses our banks remember our late president left nigeria foreign reserve account with 62billion dollars but now is 32.3$billion where are the rest ?
3 EDUCATION !! WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON TO B THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE NATION INDEPENDENCE IS HE IGNORANT ? SIR ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA why he lead the nation to the colonial masters ? where are the people you called educated people why they dont represent the nation south south and south west south east were are they at a time you people misuderstand northerners they er more educated than south south and south west south east base on individual the reason why you see them ellitrate is their population .
4. POPULATION !!! play a vital rule en developing nation they have the majority they have the man power they have the economic who produce nation economic man power they have that
4.WESTERN EDUCATION !! regarding western education they have majority of it base on statatics given in the ministry of foreign affairs 1. there are 15thousand nigerian in united kigdom 10 thousand student 1 thousand businesss 5 hundred work the rest life illegal and they have the majority there in US  southern has in MALAYSIA they have about 5thousand student there in CHINA they have 3000 thousand student 2000 business mans in GERMANY south south and south west and east has majority there in SAUDI ARABIA they have 4000 thousand student there any place around the world they have their childs studyin there because they feel feed their kis with cash better than sotuh south and west ,east
                               SO WHO EVER IS DOUTIN BOUT NORTH SHOULD WAKE UP & REALIZE THEY ER AHEAD
                                  LET BUILD D NATION WITHOUT DIFFERENTIATE BTW RELIGION ,TRIBE,REGION
                                                                                  LET SAY ALL ONE NIGERIA
                                                                                            ONE NIGERIA
                                                                                            ONE NIGERIA
You are an example of Illiterates in the North.Am sure all your family members who study abroad only studies Islamic Studies to execute Sharia law as advocated by Boko Haram.Northerners are parasite on the nation called Nigeria,very lazy people and beggars all over the major cities of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Gowon And Awolowo For Biafra Genocide - General Madiebo / What If Buhari Does Not Win ? / Ministry Of Power Endorses Future Energy Nigeria Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.