Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs (8674 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / Accord Party Asks Ekiti Residents To Reject APC, PDP Over Lack Of Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

The Ekititp people I know here in Abuja, just a stone throw from my compound (Fense difference) are fully Obidient (I actually mean the entire family). So what do you mean?
they are fooling you guys by telling you, they are fully OBIDIENTS so that you guys won't insult or kidnapp them as usual. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by Danisaint112(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
they are fooling you guys by telling you, they are fully OBIDIENTS so that you guys won't insult or kidnapp them as usual. If you know you know

Small pikin. Very childish. Tueh! 🤮
Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ekiti people are hundred percent Christians and will carefully cast their votes for Peter Obi.

Nobody in Ekiti will vote Tinubu and I know this because I have a friend who's a grassroots politician in Ekiti and he's PDP and we used to attend national party conference together at Abuja. Continue deceiving urslf

Know this and know peace.

Emilokan is failing and will do everything to console himself of imaginary victory.
Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by felzokugo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
sreamsense:

The truth is that Ekiti state people have good functioning senses, and they are well learned. Their senses have not been affected with mpurumiri, hard drugs and beers that obi invested in which made your people and Ipob/esn believed passionately that buhari was cloned. Ekiti don't have that kind of inverted brains that made kanu scammed your people by contributing monthly levies for imaginary biafra thereby using your money to buy fendis.

Ekiti people are well learned, they can't be scammed with obi theory, empty promises and eye services who was with Atiku in 2019 praising him, but now despising same Atiku. If it were Ekiti people, they will ask obi about monorail he promised Anambra after public signing with Canadian company, but same obi or his predecessor failed to inform public what happen to obi monorail. Ekiti can't manage obi, to them you are just packaging fradulent obi to scam Nigerians just like many of you market places normally sell fake products to your buyers. Ekiti have seen greatness in Tinubu, that is why you see them being extremely happy with him, that is where their votes will go

Hmm! Loluba man! What a long read just to show nothing! With the sense of these ekiti pipo,they are still ready to be ruled by a sick,urinating self vibrating dumb skull. Good for them anyways.
Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by sreamsense: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
felzokugo:

Hmm! Loluba man! What a long read just to show nothing! With the sense of these ekiti pipo,they are still ready to be ruled by a sick,urinating self vibrating dumb skull. Good for them anyways.
... because they see him better than the pretender and incompetent Obi who is busy with eye-services. Since you and your people like faking anything, Ekiti can't go low to your fradulent practices; they know how to identify original product from fake one even if it doesn't look enticing. Tinubu is original product they have identified for themselves while Obi is fake-china product packaged to scam them, they are too learned to fall for that fake container
Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by felzokugo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
sreamsense:

... because they see him better than the pretender and incompetent Obi who is busy with eye-services. Since you and your people like faking anything, Ekiti can't go low to your fradulent practices; they know how to identify original product from fake one even if it doesn't look enticing. Tinubu is original product they have identified for themselves while Obi is fake-china product packaged to scam them, they are too learned to fall for that fake container
Looolzzz! Original product?? Now i knw i'm responding to daft.
Re: Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs by Lovelive: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Let them hear

JASONjnr:
Ekiti people are hundred percent Christians and will carefully cast their votes for Peter Obi.

Nobody in Ekiti will vote Tinubu and I know this because I have a friend who's a grassroots politician in Ekiti and he's PDP and we used to attend national party conference together at Abuja.

Know this and know peace.

Emilokan is failing and will do everything to console himself of imaginary victory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ELECTION PETITIONS: Appeal Court Transfers All Pending Cases To Abuja, Lagos / Where Is Alj Harem? / Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.