Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code (19990 Views)

Court Nullifies Broadcasting Code Empowering NBC To Impose Fines On Broadcasters / NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu / Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Misterone: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC fighting APC, interesting....
JYour thinking faculty is skewed. Just because APC is in government does mean all institution of government is APC.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Brendaniel: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Misterone:
JYour thinking faculty is skewed. Just because APC is in government does mean all institution of government is APC.

My thinking faculty is not yours to judge, and if you did not understand my statement, sorry, I will not explain it for you because you don't sound like someone who wants to learn...
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by GreenAgain: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Misterone: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

My thinking faculty is not yours to judge, and if you did not understand my statement, sorry, I will not explain it for you because you don't sound like someone who wants to learn...
IPOB want to explain Nigeria to a Nigerian
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Brendaniel: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Misterone:

Do you even know where I am from?
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by IfnobeGod20: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Misterone:
Everyone that their views are not in tandem with yours are now IPOB because they don't echo your believe.
Who do you this, you need to go beg him. There are millions and one non Igbos that will continue to attack APC till tomorrow, tagging everyone IPOB is senseless.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Misterone: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Everyone that their views are not in tandem with yours are now IPOB because they don't echo your believe.
Who do you this, you need to go beg him. There are millions and one non Igbos that will continue to attack APC till tomorrow, tagging everyone IPOB is senseless.
Don't deny your affiliation. Be a proud Biafran.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Josbreed: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
TVC should rename itself Tinubu news, they don't carry other candidates news, no wonder they trend only with Tinubu senile rantings...

Atiku is coming
What do you think the letter T in TVC stand for? Tinubu!
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nonsense Broadcasting Corporation are breaching CBNs cashless limit withdrawal code.
So corporate entity can pay anything above 500k in a day.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by sterlingD(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
UnknownT:
I guess TV stations will include caution fees in the amount they charge political parties that they cover their rallies, the [b]caution fees will take care of fines like this. I believe that of the Delta State PDP rally was when Dino was cosplaying BAT by falling on the ground singing that Pyrates "Baba wey no well, e dey shout Emilokan" song
Caution fee?

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by asanausana91: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
But they didn't lie na. It's a confirm truth.

Nigeria may burn down before the seven days given by Buhari
it start from your mother.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by asanausana91: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
opalu:
Sorry to ask. Apart from fines what other things does NBC do?
they can withdraw your license
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by asanausana91: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
UnknownT:
I guess TV stations will include caution fees in the amount they charge olitical parties that they cover their rallies, the caution fees will take care of fines like this. I believe that of the Delta State PDP rally was when Dino was cosplaying BAT by falling on the ground singing that Pyrates "Baba wey no well, e dey shout Emilokan" song
is that a lie?
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by UnknownT: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
is that a lie?
it is not a lie but to NBC, it is hate speech
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by UnknownT: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
sterlingD:

Caution fee?
yes nah! Who will bear the cost of Dino's childish act on national TV? grin
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by Buhari4sale: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
it start from your mother.

The madness in your family is not seasonal
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code by IfnobeGod20: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Misterone:
Don't deny your affiliation. Be a proud Biafran.
Sense is given by God but it won't be God problem if you refused to use it well. Continue tagging people that are non Igbo IPOB, your eyes will clear soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Refinery Crippled By Disrepair, Corruption, Shuts Down / Saraki, Dogara, Bello, Tambuwal At Wedding Reception Of Son Of Clark Of NASS / APC Set To Replace Joe Igbokwe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.