Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS (2319 Views)

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by julaion: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Read/See through our December 2022 and January 2023 poll in broken down detail

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

Source:https://bantupage.com/breaking-down-bantupages-december-2022-and-january-2023-poll/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Peter Obi our next PRESIDENT Insha Allah

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
North central? I doubt it. North central is not only one state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:

Obi has half of NC, other parts of NC are divided between Atiku and Tinubu..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Bluntguy: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
H E Mr Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Salvador1: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
the states in North Central bantupage polled in Jan are kwara, kogi and benue especially in remote villages.
And obi won. That speaks volume alot contrary to what u tinubu bandits are interpreting.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Salvador1: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Any body that wins plateau, Benue Abuja half of nasarawa has won north Central.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Salvador1:
the states in North Central bantupage polled in Jan are kwara, kogi and benue especially in remote villages.
And obi won. That speaks volume alot contrary to what u tinubu bandits are interpreting.
Did you say obi will win in kwara and kogi? A joke taken too far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Salvador1: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
ask Bantu page that conducted the poll in the field.

18 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by julaion: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is winning north central,this is not even benue or plateau state

23 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by duro4chang(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Salvador1:
ask Bantu page that conducted the poll in the field.
We have just 3wks. Please put it on reminder on your phone and put my monicker. After election then tell me what happens.
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by kettykin: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Peter Obi is winning based on polls , however more work needs to be done around Kano, Kaduna, suleja, laffia etc.

His handlers should not forget Kebbi State, they can do small campaign in zamfara
The 2023 election looks more like a revolution than polls , Nigerians will vote out their anger than their emotions.
Let me see the bastard urchin that will try nonsense in lekki

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by nameo: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:

Nope.... Obi will not win Kwara or Kogi.

This poll gave both to Tinubu and Atiku respectively, but i think Obi polled 2nd place each(let me check again)

3 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by nameo: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
julaion:

Source:https://bantupage.com/breaking-down-bantupages-december-2022-and-january-2023-poll/

Very interesting results for the political actors and political citizens.

If not for the giant "wall" that is NE and NW, Obi would have won this long ago.

The elections will be very tight.

The hope is that: 1st, people come out to vote emass esp from Obi's strongholds. Two, that Obi voters everywhere come out to vote. And then, Obi gets appreciable numbers from the "undecides" and "undisclosed" esp in the NW, NE and SW.

Nigerians will win this, abeg God

20 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by garfield1: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
nameo:

Nope.... Obi will not win Kwara or Kogi.

This poll gave both to Tinubu and Atiku respectively, but i think Obi polled 2nd place each(let me check again)

Whoever wins nasarawa will do so narrowly
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by garfield1: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
nameo:

Very interesting results for the political actors and political citizens.

If not for the giant "wall" that is NE and NW, Obi would have won this long ago.

The elections will be very tight.

The hope is that: 1st, people come out to vote emass esp from Obi's strongholds. Two, that Obi voters everywhere come out to vote. And then, Obi gets appreciable numbers from the "undecides" and "undisclosed" esp in the NW, NE and SW.

Nigerians will win this, abeg God

True.obi needs extraordinary work kaduna,taraba,Adamawa,ekiti,Ogun,osun,Oyo,,gombe to get 25%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by nameo: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

True

The main net harvesters of votes in NC seem to be Plateau, Benue and Kwara(Obi has 2 whilst Tinubu has 1). The other 3 states are very competitive between the 3 main candidates.

Modified: It seems Obi won 3 of the 6 states in the NC(4 if you count FCT) and then amazinly is in 2nd position in the other 3 (or is it just 2) where he didnt win.

If this polling holds true on elections day, that would be very significant for Obi. His Team should really look into this. Really insightful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
kettykin:
Peter Obi is winning based on polls , however more work needs to be done around Kano, Kaduna, suleja, laffia etc.

His handlers should not forget Kebbi State, they can do small campaign in zamfara
The 2023 election looks more like a revolution than polls , Nigerians will vote out their anger than their emotions.
Let me see the bastard urchin that will try nonsense in lekki
He really need serious work in NW and NE

5 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by garfield1: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
nameo:

True

The main net harvesters of votes in NC seem to be Plateau, Benue and Kwara(Obi has 2 whilst Tinubu has 1). The other 3 states are very competitive between the 3 main candidates.

I wanted to say whoever wins nc will do so but it also applies to nasarawa.benue,plateau doesnt give bloc votes.obi is not competitive in niger
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi will win Benue, plateau, Abuja. He win get plenty votes in Nasarawa and Kogi.

Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue are th largest voting bloc in NC. Anybody who does well there is really going home with the region

8 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Chuksaluta(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
julaion:

This election has clearly shown that the NW/NE have fraternal hatred for SE. How else can you explain the very low projection given to Obi there. SW are very Liberal as Obi is doing Fairly well even with BAT on the table.

The SE voted for Yaradua from NW in 2007, and Atiku from NE in 2019. My question is why is there such hatred for Obi from the core North?

9 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

I agree with you
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Salvador1:
Any body that wins plateau, Benue Abuja half of nasarawa has won north Central.
Obi will win Plateau, Abuja and Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

I wanted to say whoever wins nc will do so but it also applies to nasarawa.benue,plateau doesnt give bloc votes.obi is not competitive in niger
Niger state doesn't have as much voters as Benue, Plateau and nasarawa.

I see Atiku winning Niger.

Tinubu will win Kwara.

Kogi and Nasarawa will be tight

1 Like

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chuksaluta:

This election has clearly shown that the NW/NE have fraternal hatred for SE. How else can you explain the very low projection given to Obi there. SW are very Liberal as Obi is doing Fairly well even with BAT on the table.

The SE voted for Yaradua from NW in 2007, and Atiku from NE in 2019. My question is why is there such hatred for Obi from the core North?
This poll is stale.

Believe it or not, Obi will do well in NE. I don't know about NW.

Obi will beat kwankwaso in NE and become a very close 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by buhariguy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Salvador1:
that should prove to you that the polls are not realistic.
How can obi.diot win kwara and Kogi,
No be juju be that

2 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Workch: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
buhariguy:
No be juju be that
But they actually went to those states to ask them.

The videos are on their site
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by MrEverest(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Salvador1:

Hmnn, interesting. Two of Tinubu's so-called strongholds in NC i.e Kwara and Kogi were polled yet Obi dominated. By the time you add Obi strongholds i.e Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja then the gap will widen.

God bless Peter Obi and all Obidients.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime!

2 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by nameo: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
buhariguy:
No be juju be that

Stop using and calling a red herring.

Obi did not win Kogi or Kwara from this poll results. He came out 2nd or so in both.

He however won Benue by a mile. Which is why cumulatively he wins the net results for these 3 states in the 2nd polling done in January.

Dont call what does not exist into existence in order to make your point.

1 Like

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by tuborme: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nawa oh
Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by MrEverest(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chuksaluta:

It's not necessarily due to hatred but because of illiteracy and religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS by Lipscomb(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Which state exactly in NC that peter obi dominated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AI Simulation Of A War In Nigeria / Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) / Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.