Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad (456 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by princeemmma(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has been taken out of the squad João Félix, Mykhaylo Mudryk and Enzo Fernández have been added to Chelsea Champions League squad

Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by dawnomike(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dude has been unlucky since Leaving arsenal

1 Like

Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by princeemmma(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Auba is now a player with no value, he should consider lower club, because i don't see him making any impact in the chelsea squad

With the look of things, chelsea is not considering signing aged players

they want fresh blood, who can work for there money
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by rickpat(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
go to Newcastle...play two years and go to Saudi Arabia
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Amotolongbo(f): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is a subtle way to tell him that he is less relevant in the team

2 Likes

Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Pells1: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is a subtle way to tell him that he is less relevant in the team
Do you really know much about football
I haven't seen a woman who knows well about football 👽👽
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by princeade86(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
dawnomike:
Dude has been unlucky since Leaving arsenal
since he left Dortmund bro.
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Amotolongbo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pells1:

Do you really know much about football
I haven't seen a woman who knows well about football 👽👽
you think you know as much as I do?
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Pells1: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
you think you know as much as I do?
You can't simply compete with me
I started supporting Chelsea In 2004
What about you undecided undecided
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by paulolee(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2023
I don tire for dis kain club

Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Amotolongbo(f): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Pells1:

You can't simply compete with me
I started supporting Chelsea In 2004
What about you undecided undecided
🤣🤣🤣

Jose Mourinho contracted to Chelsea FC football follower. That is too recent.

I’ve been following football far before then
Re: Emerick Aubameyang Has Been Taken Out Of The Chelsea Champions League Squad by Pells1: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
🤣🤣🤣

Jose Mourinho contracted to Chelsea FC football follower. That is too recent.

I’ve been following football far before then
Lol 🤭🤭
Too soon👀👀
Ok na no p grin grin

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Be Greedy In Betting If You See Cashout Take It / Gerrard Reveals Rooney Talks / Man U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.