Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) (2097 Views)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
They underrated him. Now, Peter Obi is a raging fire that will consume bad leadership in Nigeria. To God be the Glory. Ebonyi!!!
Seeing this, Ebonyi is coming out with the highest vote from South East, if you think otherwise then let your state compete! NO UNIFORMS, NO CAPS, NO SHISHI, ORGANIC FOLLOWERS. This is stunning and impressive πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Thank you Ebonyi

Video link: https://twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1621569961272516608?t=sBozCPQ8BWSNSzxWlsKZ-g&s=19

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
More pictures

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by ubest1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is the reason for the season, 25th we will retired 75% Nigeria politicians, for those political jobbers start looking for something doing Obi don't share govt money

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu did far better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Malory: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theniceguy grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by TenHag: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
The crowd mamoth true true

SHARE for Obi - LP

LIKE for Tinubu

7 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by MrEverest(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
SirDickOdogwu:
They underrated him. Now, Peter Obi is a raging fire that will consume bad leadership in Nigeria. To God be the Glory. Ebonyi!!!
Seeing this, Ebonyi is coming out with the highest vote from South East, if you think otherwise then let your state compete! This is stunning and impressive πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Thank you Ebonyi

Jesus Christ, I have not seen such crowd in any Southern city!

This is the kind of crowd you see in NW.

Nice one, Ebonyi.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by anthony533(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
OBI is a movement..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Royal0: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu did far better
With paid crowd πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by MrEverest(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu did far better

Stop talking rubbish, urchin. This crowd is unprecedented in Southern Nigeria. Only Benin was close but theirs was decentralized.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
This particular election God is involve

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Security agencies were not left out, It's the joy on their faces for me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by lazynairalander1: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only for Simon Ikpa to declare Feb 25 as ofe nsala day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by MrEverest(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Anybody that doesn't campaign with Peter Obi's picture in Ebonyi has failed, including Umahi.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by brainint: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Great people of Ebonyi State

Daalu nu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by ubest1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
We talking about real residential crowd not paid crowd importation

Moh247:
Tinubu did far better

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi ahead ahead

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by MrEverest(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
SirDickOdogwu:
More pictures

This is the same state some urchins were saying Tifnubu will get 25%. I laugh in iragbiji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by SaintNegro77: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Moh247

Tell me , do you believe in these photoshopped stretched out picture

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by crowther15(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Peter looks like someone that is playing zero sum game in SE. His winning in SE would likely make other contenders lose drastically. He looks like someone that would get more than 70% in the South East. The South South would rather rally round him than voting for Atiku or Tinubu. He would have outstanding results in Kaduna, Taraba, Plateau and Benue.
ObiDatti strategy and research team are doing a great job, it is quite apparent in the manner LP has been going about their campaign in recent times.
Ikorodu for Obi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Videos are available if you need am, i was just trying to to take it easy with the neck pressing
Moh247:

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Stop asking question and go watch the video

Peter Obi is the next President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop asking question and go watch the video

Peter Obi is the next President

Next President of Nnewi elders coucil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Next President of Nnewi elders coucil
I know the mammoth crowd pepper you for body but it's Ok

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Winnersunited: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu did far better
For Osun or Osogbo.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I know the mammoth crowd pepper you for body but it's Ok

I fully understand Ibo people's plight... You guys also want to feel among and that very understandable especially not having a feel of power since 60 years

But as much as I sympathise with Ibos , Jagaban is the Next President and we promise you Senate Presidency

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Winnersunited:
For Osun or Osogbo.

Ebonyi
Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is a senior man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

I fully understand Ibo people's plight... You guys also want to feel among and that very understandable especially not having a feel of power since 60 years

But as much as I sympathise with Ibos , Jagaban is the Next President and we promise you Senate Presidency
Guy shift abeg , which mumu jagaban? I laugh πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) by Moh247: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy shift abeg , which mumu jagaban? I laugh πŸ˜‚

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu

16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking :pastor Feyi Confirm PO Will Win After BAT Was Declared Winner / Two Nigeria Ex Governors Chilling With A Bottle Of Drink Worth Β£10k(photos) / CSU President: If Elections Were Held Today, Tinubu Won't Win 5% Of Lawful Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.