Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira (22388 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Truvelisback(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Why haven't the Nigerian government taken serious action against the Simon Groundnut of an individual?

This low budget ass wipe sit abroad and use people who don't even have brains in their skull to perpetuate crimes in Nigeria, what nonsense. Haba! Imagine his audacity.
Has the Nigerian govt taken serious action against the issues Nigerians are suffering?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by DoxxAnon: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
I wonder how this shit faced human can sit in a foreign land and be dishing out statements to people and they’ll carry out the orders. They probably are in their tin-roofed shacks while he lives a fully-functional society!!

Anyway, we love our oppressors… same reason why after 8 years of suffering, some urchins will still campaign for the party that put us in this mess
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Danisaint112(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2023
obembet:

Everyone have right to vote who so ever they want. What is good for you might be bad to me. Politics is a game of interest not emotion

Never did I dispute that but Indirectly wishing people death is out of the line. FYI I also caution Obidient doing so. I get it now your choice has been made and your mind made up. I will trouble you no more. Peace. 🏳️
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
angry instead of threatening criminals killing and destroying the SE, see what this one is doing.

This guy worse pass Kanu
He is a complete savage animal, but the day of his arrest is definitely on the way.He won't escape it. An animal threatening Nigerian banks, from Finland,is that not madness in its worst form?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by solomon36670: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2023
idiotic pigs of biafra are in support of their masteridiotic pigs of biafra are in support of their master...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Buksaylor: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by JoeEeL(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Ishilove:
This guy's fate will be worse than Kanu's

Exactly. Like the fate of miserable suffering hungry liejeriyans who don't even have access to their own money...yet always looking for easy option to misdirect their anger undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by JoeEeL(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Shampoo77:
Ekpa is a sick man, he is mentally unstable.

How much do u have with you that can last you one month? If u impregnate a lady now and she births twins, can you afford d cost of pampers?

Hahaa. I love One Nigeria so well. Since they cant reason, pls keep torturing these slaves front and back. cheesy

See liejiriyans that are mentally stable below:

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Charly68: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Wahala don burst again...what is happening in my country? It is as if the president and his cabinet members have gone to sleep...
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Broveens42(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
exactly how foolish and more stupid can you and that Simon Ekpa be? The bolded clearly states the obvious of which ignorant whelps like you can't ever seem to comprehend.

It's not my fault you don't understand a white man's language. I never blamed you for it, because it isn't our mother tongue. But what you failed to do, was to point out where he said he would attack the banks..
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by ShaqFu: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Broveens42:

It's not my fault you don't understand a white man's language. I never blamed you for it, because it isn't our mother tongue. But what you failed to do, was to point out where he said he would attack the banks..
You're still displaying how foolish and senseless you are.

You who speak of understanding the white man's language, don't even understand it, that's why simple comprehension fly over your head. You posted Simon Ekpa's threat and you still can't even under stand it. You're a total waste of space.

"Give them their money or your security will no longer be guaranteed.."

https://www.nairaland.com/7553663/simon-ekpa-threatens-banks-over/2#120613684

So someon telling you security won't be guaranteed isn't threatening you, Mr White Man's language.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by DKM123: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Mad man sent by the enemies to bedevil his people. Coward who is paid handsomely by the enemies of Igbo land to ensure its young men are killed and it's people are destabilised.

Igbos, open your eyes and stop being a pawn in this power play.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Okudiover(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Madman! Why the Nigerian government have refused to ask for Simon Ekpa arrest, extradition and trial the way they did to Nnamdi Kanu is very suspicious.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/03/nnamdi-kanus-self-proclaimed-disciple-simon-ekpa-threatens-attack-banks-south-east-over

The Logo with the THREE FIRE-BREATHING DRAGONS is what I don't really understand.

Biafrans don't know what a dragon is.
No one had ever told any myth in the Biafran land, and included anything that looked like a Dragon..

These crooks should come out and tell us the meaning of that Logo.
It doesn't represent Biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by DissTroy(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2023
naptu2:
Meanwhile he has been boasting about attacks by the Autopiloters.

Godson Adeyinka arrested for less and jailed in the U.K. Why hasn't Simon Ekpa been arrested or jailed? Why is his Twitter account still up when he's instigating violence and assassinations? He was already violent before Elon Musk took over so why didn't the previous Twitter board ban him?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Someone living in Finland comfortably is controlling them.....awon mumu people......
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Tochj(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
EKPA is now a fully blown terrorist
Unfortunately BUHARI Government can't get him arrested bcuz Buhari presidency hasn't done anything about his terrorist kingsmen.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by EbenezerTriumph: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of biafra are in support of their master
guy long time, where have you been?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
I am still looking for the threaten or threat.... undecided as I could not see any threaten or threat here.

Simone Ekpa is God.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

He is a complete savage animal, but the day of his arrest is definitely on the way.He won't escape it. An animal threatening Nigerian banks, from Finland,is that not madness in its worst form?
I am guessing you and your father will arrest him. cheesy cheesy cretins like you have being yapping bullshit on Nairaland about arresting Simon Ekpa since the last 3 years yet that is still yet to happen.. tell you what? Arrest the criminals in Igboland first before travelling to Finland to arrest Simon he is not the one who is having difficulties witdrawing his money from the ATM or bank, you people in Igboland are the ones suffering. cheesy cheesy ironically Simon is trying to save your ignorant asses. The asses of Nairaland arresting officers like you.

Simon Ekpa is God.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Godson Adeyinka arrested for less and jailed in the U.K. Why hasn't Simon Ekpa been arrested or jailed? Why is his Twitter account still up when he's instigating violence and assassinations? He was already violent before Elon Musk took over so why didn't the previous Twitter board ban him?
Because Simon Ekpa hasn't committed any crime or breach of any twitter rules. You might believe he has but believe what you like or not. There are no offenses comitted by Mr Ekpa, Simon is exercising what we call free speech you may want to believe otherwise and you are allowed that too unders free speech. grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okudiover:
Madman! Why the Nigerian government have refused to ask for Simon Ekpa arrest, extradition and trial the way they did to Nnamdi Kanu is very suspicious.
Some of you people are really dumb cheesy cheesy arrest Simon for exercising his free speech? It baffles da hell outta me how dumb you sound.,

Naigerian government should concentrate on arresting the boko haram terrorists first rather. grin

You naigerian ignoramuses are not even allowed to witdraw your own monies from the banks. But hey! blame Simon Ekpa for that.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Truvelisback:
Has the Nigerian govt taken serious action against the issues Nigerians are suffering?
Don't mind the idiat! naigerians cannot even witdraw their own money from the banks right now but hey! It is Simon Ekpa's fault. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Broveens42(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
You're still displaying how foolish and senseless you are.

You who speak of understanding the white man's language, don't even understand it, that's why simple comprehension fly over your head. You posted Simon Ekpa's threat and you still can't even under stand it. You're a total waste of space.

"Give them their money or your security will no longer be guaranteed.."

https://www.nairaland.com/7553663/simon-ekpa-threatens-banks-over/2#120613684

So someon telling you security won't be guaranteed isn't threatening you, Mr White Man's language.

You can keep ranting, like I have always maintained, it's not compulsory to stick to the White man's language, if you still can't understand how they interpret theirs..
if I ask ; 'are you stupid? ' I'm certain you would say I insulted you..... that's why Ekpa won't be arrested by custodians of the language but You...
If you don't show me where ekpa threatened to attack the bank, the joke is on you.

1.Give them their money or your security will not be guaranteed.... The onus lies on the people to react naturally

2. Give me my money or I'll harm your workers..
The messenger has indicted himself ...
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Broveens42(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

There's no need overthinking... You don't have a full grasp of the borrowed language.
If those words were translated in your native language, you may not make a big deal out of it.
Ekpa understands our poor grasp of the language and just catching Cruze on you all
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by UNDFTD: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
onuman:

And you feign ignorance of the fact that Simon Ekpa is not trying to liberate Biafra or Nnamdi Kalu.

Please, may you tell us what Mazi Simon Ekpa is doing then since you know what he's doing?
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by UNDFTD: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
I find it very undemocratic and asinine that those who profess to believe in DEMOCRATIC ethos and FREEDOM of speech are the same M0R0NS that would block and prevent you from responding to their M0R0NIC harangues in response to your comments. These idiots have the temerity to muzzle freedom of speech when it does NOT fit into their warped beliefs and ideology. If they are learned like they all claim to be and have the ability to engage in intellectual discourse, then for goodness sake why hide under your role as an administrator of a forum to chill speech that you do NOT agree with? This is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria and folks like these would come on social media to intellectualize and claim to be dabsters on issues concerning the country. They are nothing but brain-dead idiots and sciolistic nitwits at best!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by buhariguy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
guy long time, where have you been?
I dey kamkpe
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by shegz24(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
I've never seen a group as braindead as this IPOB clowns.

You literally exist to be pro-Biafra and anti-Nigeria ; yet you are threatening commercial banks to release NIGERIAN Naira in Biafra land.
Re: Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I am guessing you and your father will arrest him. cheesy cheesy cretins like you have being yapping bullshit on Nairaland about arresting Simon Ekpa since the last 3 years yet that is still yet to happen.. tell you what? Arrest the criminals in Igboland first before travelling to Finland to arrest Simon he is not the one who is having difficulties witdrawing his money from the ATM or bank, you people in Igboland are the ones suffering. cheesy cheesy ironically Simon is trying to save your ignorant asses. The asses of Nairaland arresting officers like you.

Simon Ekpa is God.
Lol! Oga go and take your drugs for your mental disorder regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.Obviously you are not taking your drugs regularly which explains the outburst of madness.Why are you taking my comment personally,if not that you are a compound complex sentimental fool.
Of course useless demented cretins and vagabond like you have been foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal, supporting your fellow Rabid Animal,Simon Ekpa .
You and your useless father will help me arrest him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet / Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi / Ghali N'abba Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.