Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas (962 Views)

Obama And Biden Fully Supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by lhordspy: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Oba Francis Olushola confirms the Oyo state council of Obas and Chiefs unanimously declares support for the candidate of the APC. Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

"We had a meetings of traditional rulers. Seyi makinde must come back for second term, but at the presidential level. It will be Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu. It was unanimously agreed. I have said it clearly on the radio. I have said it at the TV station in Oyo state, and I am saying it now.

We decided that we must support a Candidate that has the spread, that has the national outlook, competence; that is why we chose Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Before the primaries of the APC and PDP, we all agreed that it is inevitable power must come to the south. I am a first class monarch, I have friends in the North who are emirs and we share the same view. Let me say it again, Oyo state is BATIFIED."

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-AA7qtXs
Mynd44
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by lhordspy: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Victory is near.
At last.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by daygee12: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
M
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by proff010: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asiwaju is our president

1 Like

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by 07kjb: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enemies of the people

3 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by mcmurphy132(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only God can stop balablue from not winning this election
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by MaliCampus: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Seyi Tinubu has given up already.He no longer campaign or organise rally for his father Reality has done on him, but Nairaland urchins are still hoping and deceiving themselves that sick Tinubu will rule Nigeria. The cabals will never hand over Nigeria to a sick and demented old man.

3 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Sammy07: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
I think Tinubu is yet to campaign in Oyo.

The day e go enter Ibadan ehn, e go choke more than Osogbo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Putindbutt: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
In line with the wish of the late Alaafin.. The seat must come down south and Tinubu is the best fit. Obiano, Ngige and Soludo couldn't be all wrong about Peter Obi, including the indigenes of Anambra that roasted him on all social media platforms way back in 2011-2014.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Phoen1X: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Victory is near.
At last.
Inspite the glaring odds ,you are still uptimistic ,however pyrrhic,...good if it helps you to sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by lhordspy: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Phoen1X:
Inspite the glaring odds ,you are still uptimistic ,however pyrric,...good if it helps you to sleep at night.

The odd? Can you confidently place your life saving against Asiwaju presidency?
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let every tribe follow suit, emir support your pickin, igwe and Obi support your pickin, other tribe support your pickin
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Betanaija42moro: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC has destroyed this country with their useless economic policies, putting the people in suffering and hardship.

People are dieing, sinking into poverty and businesses are having setback.

May God forbid anything like APC president again.

Let's avoid making this mistake again
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Jogs1900: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thinkam:
Let every tribe follow suit, emir support your pickin, igwe and Obi support your pickin, other tribe support your pickin
Imagine what you are saying..If the Obas had endorsed Obi now like Pa Adebanjo did, I'm sure you would have been masturbating on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Mindlog: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Imagine what you are saying..If the Obas had endorsed Obi now like Pa Adebanjo did, I'm sure you would have been masturbating on the thread.
j

What he posted is not out of point, just as it is naturally expected in Nigeria that the Obas support Tinubu, is it out of place for traditional rulers from other regions not to support theirs?🤔

1 Like

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Jogs1900: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mindlog:
j

What he posted is not out of point, just as it is naturally expected in Nigeria that the Obas support Tinubu, is it out of place for traditional rulers from other regions not to support theirs?🤔
It's not a must for traditional rulers to support theirs.Mind you, Tinubu is not the only Yoruba in the presidential race.

1 Like

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Mindlog: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's not a must for traditional rulers to support theirs.Mind you, Tinubu is not the only Yoruba in the presidential race.

Just as other presidential candidates ain't the only ones from their regions.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
07kjb:
Enemies of the people
Satan of people!!! how are you I hope you will not commit suicide ?

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Jogs1900: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Just as other presidential candidates ain't the only ones from their regions.
Yorubas had been liberal so far...That's why you will see that it's a Yoruba man that is championing Obis election..Even his DG is a Yoruba man... Afenifere a Yoruba socio cultural organization endorsed another person from another tribe..Can we say same for Ohaneze or any Igbo socio cultural organization?This one endorsement coming from Yoruba Obas, you are paranoid.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Mindlog: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Yorubas had been liberal so far...That's why you will see that it's a Yoruba man that is championing Obis election..Even his DG is a Yoruba man... Afenifere a Yoruba socio cultural organization endorsed another person from another tribe..Can we say same for Ohaneze or any Igbo socio cultural organization?This one endorsement coming from Yoruba Obas, you are paranoid.

Paranoid over what?

Back in 1993, igbos massively supported Abiola, our compound in Lagos was the meeting point for the Igbo community around us for SDP. Abiola's candidacy was spread to several Igbo villages and town unions' meetings in Lagos as members of Abiola's campaign team used to bring posters to our house, for onward sharing to my parents'network, my mum did share his posters among members of Catholic Women Organization in different Catholic Parishes in Lagos despite having a fellow Igbo, Sylvester Ugoh as Bashir Tofa's vice-presidental candidate

Ojukwu contested for the Presidency when Obasanjo did, INEC still have the record of how the South East overwhelming voted for Obasanjo.

So when talking about being liberal, selectivism shouldn't count.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Indispensable85(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
I pity Obi and those giving him hope in the south west. Mk una just dey play oooo 🤣
Tinubu's victory margin in south west will shock you guys.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Jogs1900: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Paranoid over what?

Back in 1993, igbos massively supported Abiola, our compound in Lagos was the meeting point for the Igbo community around us for SDP. Abiola's candidacy was spread to several Igbo villages and town unions' meetings in Lagos as members of Abiola's campaign team used to bring posters to our house, for onward sharing to my parents'network, my mum did share his posters among members of Catholic Women Organization in different Catholic Parishes in Lagos despite having a fellow Igbo, Sylvester Ugoh as Bashir Tofa's vice-presidental candidate

Ojukwu contested for the Presidency when Obasanjo did, INEC still have the record of how the South East overwhelming voted for Obasanjo.

So when talking about being liberal, selectivism shouldn't count.
Story teller... Abiola won massively in south east then because of igbos support and lost in Kano state because Hausas didn't support him..it was even an Hausa man that got a court injunction for annulment of the election.
I'm done with you please.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by FreeStuffsNG: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Late Alaafin made the declaration and gave the instruction before he passed on to be with our ancestors.
God bless the Oriade Alaiyeluwa.

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Mindlog: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Story teller... Abiola won massively in south east then because of igbos support and lost in Kano state because Hausas didn't support him..it was even an Hausa man that got a court injunction for annulment of the election.
I'm done with you please.

Just as I am done with you.....just know what being paranoid really means before throwing it around.😆😆😆
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by Salewa97: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice one.

We all know this before.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by asanausana91: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Useless crumbs eaters. Let see how Tinubu want to do that. The drug lord feel that he can kill anybody because he want to win election.
Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by James91: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
See them after stopping Osinbajo through evil means

Re: It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas by techWriter3: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2023
defeat ieds near

(1) (Reply)

Emilokan Has Been Bursted / Obi Is Winning This Election / North Coming With Their Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.