Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC (573 Views)

Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by ganisucks(f): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Peter Obi has the capacity to end Nigeria’s power sector woes, says a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/channelstv/status/1621584432808464384?cxt=HHwWgMDQreecg4EtAAAA

Babachir lawal: We have finished Tinubu, we are close to pushing Atiku out

Babachir lawal: APC is finished. They are not on the ballot

Babachir lawal: We are past 25% in the North. We are now pushing for 55%,70% and above.

6 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Madridstar(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
ON God

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by ganisucks(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kikiki... 25th of February will be funny, sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... 25th of February will be funny, sha.
I agree. Shock awaits those who think status quo must be maintained in every election. No more guess work and failed promises. We're wiser now . I watched him speak on channelstv tonight.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Moh247: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
cool

Bishop Doyin Okupe

Pastor Babachir Lawal

His Eminence Reverend Dogara

Apostle Peter Saint Obi

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by ganisucks(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Bishop Doyin Okupe

Pastor Babachir Lawal

His Eminence Reverend Dogara

Apostle Peter Saint Obi

You should have seen the Tinubu supporter Babajide Ogunsonwo, the channels TV in-house statistician. The guy wanted to cry. He can't imagine the end of his Jeun soke chopping. I hope he has something to fall back on, after Obi is inaugurated on May 29.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Moh247: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

You should have seen the Tinubu supporter Babajide Ogunsonwo, the channels TV in-house statistician. The guy wanted to cry. He can't imagine the end of his Jeun soke chopping. I hope he has something to fall back on, after Obi is inaugurated on May 29.

Hmmn hmmn. Am sure he would become a CIA

And Obi would re establish his NEXT mall with your donation
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by hisgrace090: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is poised for the task ahead.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by obyrich(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Ashez: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kudos
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by stuffs2002: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I agree. Shock awaits those who think status quo must be the maintained in every election. No more guess work and failed promises. We're wiser now . I watched him speak on channelstv tonight.

A disgraced and currupt Babachir is now the hero of IPOB

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Putindbutt: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Was this man not the sacked SGF?.. He has no relevance in his immediate community, much less the North.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Betanaija42moro: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is the hope of many Nigerians now.

APC has destroyed this country with their useless economic policies, putting the people in suffering and hardship.

May God forbid anything like APC president again

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

A disgraced and currupt Babachir is now the hero of IPOB
Show proof. Is the court of the land that exonerated now a liar? If they don't want you, they'd do everything to remove you and that's exactly what happened to him. The company in question isn't linked to him, neither is he a director of it or a beneficiary of the grass-cutting money. I followed the case closely. Politics is truly a dirty game....in Babachir's words...who is the presidency ? That's a story for another day.

For the umpteen time, you guys should stop making a mistake that Obi represents ipob or only those supporting him are ibos. The outcome of this month's election across the country would clear that negative opinion.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by stuffs2002: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Show proof. Is the court of the land that exonerated now a liar? If they don't want you, they'd do everything to remove you and that's exactly what happened to him. The company in question isn't linked to him, neither is he a director of it or a beneficiary of the grass-cutting money. I followed the case closely. Politics is truly a dirty game....in Babachir's words...who is the presidency ? That's a story for another day.

For the umpteen time, you guys should stop making a mistake that Obi represents ipob or only those supporting him are ibos. The outcome of this month's election across the country would clear that negative opinion.

IPOB have been claiming to be people from other regions supporting Pandora

Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB have been claiming to be people from other regions supporting Pandora

Alawada kęrikęri nię grin

We shall see
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by stuffs2002: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Alawada kęrikęri nię grin

We shall see

1) I am a Northerner and I don't understand the language you wrote.

2) Your ability to speak the languages of other regions doesn't mean anything because a lot of SE people living in the north can speak Hausa
Re: Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC by Eriokanmi: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

1) I am a Northerner and I don't understand the language you wrote.

2) Your ability to speak the languages of other regions doesn't mean anything because a lot of SE people living in the north can speak Hausa
I be yorubaman, original. I can't deny that. What I said in yoruba simply means, you're a comedian. True, many non-yorubas also speak it, even more fluently than I do, same as other languages or dialets. But I'm not ibo. Change your mentality that only those supporting obi are ibos. That's a very wrong notion

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Liar Please Don't Vote Him / Remembering Murtala Mohammed 47 Years After Assassination By Dimka (NEWS BEHIND / Obedients Have Consistently Given Tinubu Supporters A Run For Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.