Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million (2388 Views)

N128m Fraud: Please Give Me A Second Chance, Am A Mother Of Two - Prophetess Beg / Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by techWriter3: 5:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Front webpage please Half a million ieds a lot to let go I need to fight, help me fight
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
You should have requested the bank to block your account first before telling them to check your phone
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Very useless website, if it's bbnaija where two people are having sex, sharp sharp.

Op, the moment they sent you the otp, you shouldn't have shown it to anyone.
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2023
shalomblue:
When you were on the queue,you exposed your card details, then a well dressed young man copied the card number,used it online,used shoulder surfing to get the otp sent to your phone.
Never bring out your card prior to inserting it into an Atm,don't check your phone when on queue and finally keep a good distance from everyone. Maintain your privacy at any cost.
Paid Agent, how can someone copy your account details from your wallet.

Instead of admitting your bank error you want to blame it on the costumer, why not track the bank account the money was transfered to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by ieemmanuel(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Haakeem:
If the bank cant do anything what do you expect us to do.
And i'm sure you're a stingy nigga.

You have no conscience and you don't know me, if I tell you how much I have put in to chase my lost money same you would mock me.

I need help, I need to voice out, to put it out there I don't need critics at this point

Awareness and record purpose that I voiced out if anything goes bad at the end
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Sucre6: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Your sim card was cloned, you got the OTP so does the fraudster. If the money was transferred to a bank account , then the recipient account should be flagged and money reversed,

These bankers self Nah them be real yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by pussyeater(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
This kind thing nor go enter front page, Mumu mods will rather move BB Titan to front page. Illiterate people

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by damosky12(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
These Zenith bank complaints are getting too much o. They better call an emergency meeting and take drastic measures ASAP.
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Lionmachala(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Sandra7778(f): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
I noticed was debited from a transaction failed yet not reflected to the sender the bank presently is down
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Nwaokunkpara: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please who understands why GTB 737 isn't working
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Them don run you scam

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Rubeshi(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2023
ieemmanuel:
I did not lose or compromise my details
withdrawals. the fraudulent act started while I was at the account managers desk. I timeously reported to zenith bank staff and took all steps I was asked to timeously as well.
when u got that OTP. You no something wasn't right why didn't u block your account immediately with your phone? You even said u where in front of the bank
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by iamme1234(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2023
If you are using zenith bank
Its one of the most useless bank in the History of nigeria.
They will debit u without story
Its a fraudulent bank.
Always uses a token
Its secure and cannot be geo break
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by BigCowHornn: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
ieemmanuel:
I did not lose or compromise my details
withdrawals. the fraudulent act started while I was at the account managers desk. I timeously reported to zenith bank staff and took all steps I was asked to timeously as well.

Never link an ATM card to your main account it's the back door
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by silibaba: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
ieemmanuel:
Help me push to front page

I pity you. Frontpage will bring the money back?

Instead of you to drag the bank on twitter, then copy efcc, icpc, cbn, ndic etc and tell people to help retweet to make it trend, you are here shouting front page.
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by BlueDuck: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
ieemmanuel:
At about 12.30pm
got an OTP (one time password) message on my phone, luckily for me I was outside the bank then I immediately rushed into the bank and went straight to the managers desk to lay the complaint.

At about 12.34pm while the accountant was still checking my phone, a debit alert of the sum of N100.00 came in followed by another debit alert of N250,000.00 and subsequent debit alert of N250,000.00 making it a total sum of N500,100.00. After seeing all the debit alerts the bank then blocked my account.

Zenith

Bank of Thieves
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Chopcy29: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by bjtinz: 3:56am On Feb 06, 2023
This is serious. The N100 was a web purchase suggesting the fraudster had full details of your card. If as you say your card was with you all the while, then it gets really weird.

Just recently a TikToker who regularly posts on financial issues specifically called out Zenith over the unacceptably high rate of such scams. The bank needs to wake up urgently.

BTW, why include GT bank? Can't see where they were involved here
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Teeroyzimma: 4:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Azyne:
How Zenith bank won bank of the year award last year is very baffling

if Curses actually work the way they should all branches of that bank would have gone up in flames since

Zenith and Access I no know which one useless pass
lol why access? Why not mention gtbank
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Pickmycall: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Sucre6:
Your sim card was cloned, you got the OTP so does the fraudster. If the money was transferred to a bank account , then the recipient account should be flagged and money reversed,

These bankers self Nah them be real yahoo
E no easy to clone a sim card.
Re: Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million by Sucre6: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
E no easy to clone a sim card.

U never see something 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Students Having Crossdressing Day (pics/vid) / Finally We Caught The Lady Goat Thief In My Neighborhood (pix) / Woman Performs Sex Act On Dinosaur Sculptor See Pictures......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.