Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. (1065 Views)

Do These Set Of People Vote ? / Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
1. Flath earthers
2. Antivaxxers
3. Creationists
4. Tinubu supporters (these ones are the daftest because you need at least some level of education to cure the other 3. Even educated morons fall in this category).

14 Likes

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by Makavelly40: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Better days ahead
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by kay1one(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
🤣😃😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by VaselineCrew: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Flath earthers
2. Antivaxxers
3. Creationists
4. Tinubu supporters (these ones are the daftest because you need at least some level of education to cure the other 3. Even educated morons fall in this category).

Wait, so you believe in the Big Bang theory? Or you don't believe in anything at all?
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by VaselineCrew: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Flath earthers
2. Antivaxxers
3. Creationists

Remove creationist from that list and move Tinubu Supporters to the top

3 Likes

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Flath earthers
2. Antivaxxers
3. Creationists

1 Like

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by Praxis758: 4:53am On Feb 04, 2023
The OP criticism of creationism is likened to him arguing that he was never born by biological parents.

As the womb of our mothers is the passage for our entrance into the world, is the same was creationism is the womb of the universe and existence.
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Wait, so you believe in the Big Bang theory? Or you don't believe in anything at all?
I don't believe it, I accept it because I know basic science
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Praxis758:
The OP criticism of creationism is likened to him arguing the he was born by biological parents.

As the womb of our mothers is the passage for our entrance into the world, is the same was creationism is the womb of the universe and existence.
You see why I think creationists are daft?

Simple education can cure it
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 5:47am On Feb 04, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Remove creationist from that list and move Tinubu Supporters to the top
I can't, creationists are very daft
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by NEUDUDE: 6:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Please push Tinubu urchins to no. 1. Those guys are dunce raise to power 4.
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by GBTYO: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Flath earthers
2. Antivaxxers
3. Creationists

Another OSU Jew owned slave
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by GBTYO: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I don't believe it, I accept it because I know basic science

This idiot that everything he thinks he knows was shilled on him

God does not need you to believe in Him
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by GBTYO: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You see why I think creationists are daft?

Simple education can cure it

So you believe you descended from monkeys ?

Fool
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

So you believe you descended from monkeys ?

Fool
nope
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

This idiot that everything he thinks he knows was shilled on him

God does not need you to believe in Him

Ok
GBTYO:

Another OSU Jew owned slave
alright, thanks
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by GBTYO: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
nope

If you do t believe in Creationist theory then you subscribe to the monkey man evolution theory .

You don't even understand what it is you claim to be against .

Fool

1 Like

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

If you do t believe in Creationist theory then you subscribe to the monkey man evolution theory .

You don't even understand what it is you claim to be against .

Fool
it's too early for me to argue with daft people.

I can see you are guilty of all the categories. You are superdaft.
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by GBTYO: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
it's too early for me to argue with daft people.

I can see you are guilty of all the categories. You are superdaft.

Bonobo ,evolution theory is the only parallel and opposing theory to creationist theory.

If you think Creationists are daft, that means you oppose the theory and hence subscribe to the since discredited Evolution theory .

But being a dense fool that you are, you even failed to see that both creationist and evolution cone with a theory description as no one has been able to prove these theories .

Monkey nigger claiming what he doesn't know.
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Bonobo ,evolution theory is the only parallel and opposing theory to creationist theory.

If you think Creationists are daft, that means you oppose the theory and hence subscribe to the since discredited Evolution theory .

But being a dense fool that you are, you even failed to see that both creationist and evolution cone with a theory description as no one has been able to prove these theories .

Monkey nigger claiming what he doesn't know.
you are totally right in every you say.
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by thesicilian: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Most people just create posts to trend. If you engage them in a discussion about what they've written, they'd suddenly disappear

1 Like

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by Depiso6006: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by Blazebond(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
What have your father and family that you came from achieved in life? Tinubu and his children and generation will rule you and your children and your generations till earth go end,no be curse o,na FACT, tinubu and his children will still rule the people that you look up to and support like a zombie.

1 Like

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:
Most people just create posts to trend. If you engage them in a discussion about what they've written, they'd suddenly disappear
what do you want to discuss?

One thing about discussing with these set of people is that they don't even know they they are daft. They think they know a lot

1 Like

Re: 4 Daftest Set Of People In The World Right Now In My Opinion. by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Blazebond:
What have your father and family that you came from achieved in life? Tinubu and his children and generation will rule you and your children and your generations till earth go end,no be curse o,na FACT, tinubu and his children will still rule the people that you look up to and support like a zombie.
If we don't vote him, go and make him the president of your village

(1) (Reply)

All Us Are On The Same Boat For Presidential Election In Rivers- Asari / The Whole Election Should Be Cancelled And Redone. SEE PICS / Banky W Served Breakfast As Igbos Voted Massively For Their Own In Lekki Rep Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.