Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? (913 Views)

Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud / How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by henrygold100: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2023
My iPhone XS Max camera suddenly started misbehaving. Like it’s not working again. Only the front camera is working, the back camera will always be blank and black when you switch camera on.

Have anybody experienced this? What is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by Cashsteady(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
The phone probably fell from your hand ..just go to why phone engineer make e help you loose am and assemble the camera back .. can not cost you more than 1k

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by Enddy50ty(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Cashsteady:
The phone probably fell from your hand ..just go to why phone engineer make e help you loose am and assemble the camera back .. can not cost you more than 1k

Honestly this same thing happened to me last year while watching the final game of the World Cup between France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· and Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·.I was receiving a phone call while the game was on....

Immediately Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· scored someone from nowhere just hit me, omo that was how my dropped from my hands. It fell so hard that I was furious at this guy even though I supported Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· . I picked up my phone πŸ“± and checked the screen for cracks, everything else was intact, until the next day I noticed the back camera wasn't working.
I did all I could to see if it'll work but it still won't come up, it was showing just black then I had to take it to an engineer who opened it and positioned it correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by henrygold100: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Honestly this same thing happened to me last year while watching the final game of the World Cup between France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· and Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·.I was receiving a phone call while the game was on....

Immediately Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· scored someone from nowhere just hit me, omo that was how my dropped from my hands. It fell so hard that I was furious at this guy even though I supported Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· . I picked up my phone πŸ“± and checked the screen for cracks, everything else was intact, until the next day I noticed the back camera wasn't working.
I did all I could to see if it'll work but it still won't come up, it was showing just black then I had to take it to an engineer who opened it and positioned it correctly.
I now noticed the torch is now working also
Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by henrygold100: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cashsteady:
so it’s not anything like updating software or something

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by Fedrick100: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Same thing happened to me when I was using iPhone 7+, bro you need to change your back camera it’s faulty

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by Holybaddo: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Go and sell the phone at a sweet rate join money and buy another better phone

Anything repaired na sell off for me
So repaire and sell
Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by fixitbyjal(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2023
henrygold100:
My iPhone XS Max camera suddenly started misbehaving. Like it’s not working again. Only the front camera is working, the back camera will always be blank and black when you switch camera on.

Have anybody experienced this? What is the cause.

Your back camera is faulty
I can get it replaced for you
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by henrygold100: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Holybaddo:
Go and sell the phone at a sweet rate join money and buy another better phone

Anything repaired na sell off for me
So repaire and sell
am thinking of getting xr

1 Like

Re: Iphone Users Have You Experienced This Bfor??? by henrygold100: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Your back camera is faulty
I can get it replaced for you
Contact me via siggy below
how much is the replacement cost

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Save My Pda Phone / Any Good Free Games Fro W810i? / I Need A New Phone: Who Has For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.