Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. (2374 Views)

Buhari Placed Travel Bans On El-zakzaky And His Wife - Shi'ites / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. by Ournolly: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Lifestone:

Wetin concern me with cry cry, I'm after good Governance, it doesn't matter where he/she comes from. All these one parading themselves are all charlatans including Obi, they are all of the old stocks who have all failed us in the time past.
If we have candidates like my crush Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Adesina (AfDB president) or probably Osinbajo, then we can begin to talk. But currently we dey cruise

That's the thing about you APC fanatics.
When your plot of 1 billion votes from North West failed, you started looking for whom to blame it on.

Obi is not a drug-peddling criminal like Tinubu and the screenshots of the comments above I provided the link.
Follow the link and tell them they are not Northerners in the comment section let's see how it goes.

It's annoying reading dumb excuses of this nature for you Tinubu dumbos.
Not surprised though, you can always sound as empty as your principal who is currently a national embarrassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. by Waterysperm: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Be like APC and Tinubu are hard to sell to northerners hence the recent frustration of El-Rufai.

If he's not careful, he might lose Kaduna to Labour party
Labour party will defeat APC in Kaduna. The only obstacle in Kaduna is PDP. But hear this now, Kaduna will either go the way of Labour or PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. by 2elliot: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Lifestone:

There was no betrayal in 2015,Jonathan was too weak a leader. Even today, I will still vote against him.
With Buhari on the ballot o? Not anyone else o. You will vote Buhari the strong man instead. You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. by 2elliot: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm not a fan of BAT. But saying GEJ was betrayed by anyone when he was in power again show how weak he was. Nigeria would have ended if GEJ had remained. He was clueless
Nigeria would have ended because of the same APC which worked to undermine Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. by Searchingvictor: 8:00pm On May 18, 2023
Give me love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was Wike When Ayu Was Senate President And Tinubu's Friend In 1993? / Powerful Ex. Ijaw Youth Council(IYC) President Emerges As LP Guber Candidate / Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.