Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) (8469 Views)

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Oshiomhole Did Not Offend Anyone And Nobody Offended Him – Gov Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Opintiwa: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

But your papa no be WAEC nau... E na 😏 my rival with your maleee

Stepson stop disturbing me give the phone to your Maleee

Is that why you can't explain the term "help"?
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Moh247: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Is that why you can't explain the term "help"?

Am not helping you with your home work stepson, go and ask your Paleee "help"
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Opintiwa: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Am not helping you with your home work stepson, go and ask your Paleee "help"

So even with your 10 mb mobilization data you cannot leave bole and beans politics and help yourself?
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Moh247: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

So even with your 10 mb mobilization data you cannot leave bole and beans politics and help yourself?

You should know by now that it's cos you and other Zombidiots are irrelevant in the scheme of things and we just yoyo and catch cruise with you
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Opintiwa: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

You should know by now that it's cos you and other Zombidiots are irrelevant in the scheme of things and we just yoyo and catch cruise with you

And you are explaining ?

Corn fools have no say
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
rippa:

They should thank Obaseki and not oshiomole
Oshiomole wanted to turn that university to his personal property until Obaseki stopped him. That was the genesis of their problem.
Oshiomole APC must not return to Edo state govt house and Tinubu must never be president

Just shut up please. Do you get paid for being foolish? That school has been a state owned university abinitio and it was registered as such by oshiomole. Even obaseki can't utter this foolishness that is coming from your dead brain.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by juman(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Baba adams oshiomhole is a true leader.
Leader that really represent the interest of common people.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Even Obaseki no fit talk this kin lies you dey talk. The Indigenes know better pass you, so they are thanking Obaseki

List out the projects Obaseki don start and finish in Edo State?

Omo the kind pple I see on dis nairaland dey shock me aswear 🀣. People just behave like they're paid for being foolish. Like you said, even obaseki can't lie in this manner. Mumu too many here.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Edo has never had a man like oshiomhole till date. Obaseki has made him even more popular with his disappointed performance.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Makamatic: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Tinubu and Oshiomhole have more than 80% of the total valid votes in Edo North.

Are u currently in estako . Osho is loved by his people but it's been hard marketing tilumbu to the people . That's the situation on ground here . Even esan land that's pdp stronghold , it's been hard selling atiku .
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by rippa(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Oga that was not the topic of discussion. I'm not a fan of Obaseki but for not allowing oshiomole to steal that iyahmo university from us, i give him kudos.

But if u are interested in Obaseki projects, i will list a few for u
1. Renovated and added new blocks to tthe dilapidated Edo secretariat buildings that oshiomole never touched for 8yrs
2. Edo state water storm project
3. Completed the central hospital that oshiomole used to siphoned our money during his last days in office
4. Osisiomo power plant was done under his administration
5. The modular refinery was done under his administration
6. Changed the face of revenue collection in edo and revolutionized it. No more agberos in all the junctions in edo
7. Edo BEST project
8. Reactivated the Edo fertiliser plant
9. Did enough mini roads
10. Complete renovation and remodelling of the abandoned college of agriculture
11. Edo tech innovation Hub
And many more
He is not my fan but i wont allow u guys to cancel him just like dat. Especially most of u that have never been to Edo but read propagandas dished out from the table APC

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2023
You highness please sh*t up.
Thanks.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by lifenajeje(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Abeg where Adams yellow pawpaw wife dey ..hope they are not divorced ?
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Osariemen12: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2023
That's true. Irrespective of his current political leanings, Oshiomole was, and still is, one of our finest politicians in Edo State.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Pio44: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2023
edu north na Dubai now abi ?mumu people Nigeria people self , vote wisely
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by rippa(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Indispensable85:

Just shut up please. Do you get paid for being foolish? That school has been a state owned university abinitio and it was registered as such by oshiomole. Even obaseki can't utter this foolishness that is coming from your dead brain.
Well!
I will take the insults from you and rather try to enlighten ur mind instead of giving it to u back.

Now, Obaseki was the head of the economic team during the 8yrs of Oshiomole. When that contract was signed to build a new university instead of focussing on making the already existing AAU more standardised, the govt came out and told us it was a PPP project (public private partnership with the state owing 25% and imaginary private owing 75%). But the project was actually 100% state financed. This was the reason Oshiomole singlehandedly picked Obaseki to be his successor despite all the oppositions from the APC den (mind you, odubu was supposed to take over from him). Even when Obaseki lost to ize-iyamu of PDP at the main election of 2016, oshiomole used all state apparatus and federal power (Buhari just came in den) to rigged Obaseki in because he tot he can easily manipulate Obaseki(we used to call obaseki mumu den because he nor dey talk). Now the agreement was that Obaseki will tell Edo people that the state doesn't have the resources to manage 2 big state universities, so the supposed 25% of state share in the new university will now be sold and the same Oshiomole would have bought it but Obaseki told him straight after he was made governor that he will never be a party to dat because he knew very well of how the university came about.
Oshiomole wanted to be competing with the Igbinedions in edo πŸ˜‚
I just gave u a secret memo bro
Have a nice weekend

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
And why is she the one talking or is her Husband dead?

If she's a widow she should watch what her Oshiomole did to another widow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

Oshiomhole made a mistake and apologized later.

Nothing can stop Oshiomhole from going to senate.

The earlier you realize that, the better for you.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by derecho(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Kikikiki... Mistake?
People are not stupid bro.

It's just like you as a doctor who visited some two houses away from your state-of-art hospital and found an accident victim who knows you begging you to take him to the hospital and you dismissed his pleas because you feel he can't afford treatment in your hospital.3 days later because of public outcry, you came out to say it's a "mistake".

As per Oshiomole, he will lose.He is part of the suffering of Nigerians.
Let him keep dancing upandan.
SmartPolician:

Oshiomhole made a mistakes and apologized later.

Nothing can stop Oshiomhole from going to senate.

The earlier you realize that, the better for you.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by imagrg(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
He did it with tax payers money and even had his own unfair share from the project.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2023
mactoni91:
Nobody is hearing anything about Oshiomhole's Oyibo wife...

Be like the Edo State money wey Oshiomhole steal dn dey finish.

Was there anytime you hear from her before? You just want to be relevant this morning. She’s not oyinbo but from Cape Verde.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Versal: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Go, live in is house and thank him every day, with steady phuck.
The life of the least NIgerian is not worth sacrificing for his desperation
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2023
rippa:

They should thank Obaseki and not oshiomole
[b]Oshiomole wanted to turn that university to his personal property until Obaseki stopped him. That was the genesis of their problem.
[/b]Oshiomole APC must not return to Edo state govt house and Tinubu must never be president

I supported obaseki against oshiomole. But pls don't lie about what you don't know.

Oshiomole and obaseki's issues had already started for almost a year before the university issue came up.

Except if you were privy to the cause of their issues before it came out in the open.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by rippa(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

I supported obaseki against oshiomole. But pls don't lie about what you don't know.

Oshiomole and obaseki's issues had already started for almost a year before the university issue came up.
U know nothing boy
Why do u think we opposed obaseki nomination in 2016 APC primaries?
Why do u think we voted against APC in 2016?
Baba u have zero knowledge
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Fira09:
Whether he performed well or not in Edo north, APC won't garner 20% of owiedo votes, Edolites are all casting in their votes for PO.
l

We when talk of population how many people are in your village.. The most populated local government in Edo north is Etssko west: Auchi and Jattu are the main voting blocks, and I don't PO getting 10% votes except Ibos would vote him.

We sorely miss Oshiobaba's impact.. Never again would Edo vote PDP-they ruined us.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
rippa:

U know nothing boy
Why do u think we opposed obaseki nomination in 2016 APC primaries?
Why do u think we voted against APC in 2016?
Baba u have zero knowledge

I added to my post before you replied.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is a thief, don't vote for him

Coming from someone who's probably a yahoo Yahoo or one who enables yahoo yahoo
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2023
rippa:

Oga that was not the topic of discussion. I'm not a fan of Obaseki but for not allowing oshiomole to steal that iyahmo university from us, i give him kudos.

But if u are interested in Obaseki projects, i will list a few for u
1. Renovated and added new blocks to tthe dilapidated Edo secretariat buildings that oshiomole never touched for 8yrs
2. Edo state water storm project
3. Completed the central hospital that oshiomole used to siphoned our money during his last days in office
4. Osisiomo power plant was done under his administration
5. The modular refinery was done under his administration
6. Changed the face of revenue collection in edo and revolutionized it. No more agberos in all the junctions in edo
7. Edo BEST project
8. Reactivated the Edo fertiliser plant
9. Did enough mini roads
10. Complete renovation and remodelling of the abandoned college of agriculture
11. Edo tech innovation Hub
And many more
He is not my fan but i wont allow u guys to cancel him just like dat. Especially most of u that have never been to Edo but read propagandas dished out from the table APC

You are right on this. Obaseki touched more areas of development. While oshiomole focused mainly on roads.

When lame people compare them only with Roads as yardstick, they would say oshiomole was a better Governor.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Even Obaseki no fit talk this kin lies you dey talk. The Indigenes know better pass you, so they are thanking Obaseki

Bros,forget these confused people.
Someone who's never been to Edo state or barely knows Edo state will be arguing

Obaseki was a HUGE mistake....
Edo will never vote PDP again they've never brought any lasting solutions to our problems.
Na binin people dey always dey draw us back because na dem be C city.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

You are right on this. Obaseki touched more areas of development. While oshiomole focused mainly on roads.

When lame people compare them only with Roads as yardstick, they would say oshiomole was a better Governor.

If you say this now in Edo north ir even Benin somebody will slap you....
Projects that has close to zero impact on Edolites!..
If you actually live in Edo state you would know obaseki actually drew us back...
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by Fira09(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Friend22:
l

We when talk of population how many people are in your village.. The most populated local government in Edo north is Etssko west: Auchi and Jattu are the main voting blocks, and I don't PO getting 10% votes except Ibos would vote him.

We sorely miss Oshiobaba's impact.. Never again would Edo vote PDP-they ruined us.
I talk of the whole LGA in Edo when combined, and you think PO won't get upto 50% in the whole of Benin?

PDP is already dead in Edo.
Re: Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) by spirul77: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

damn, i never knew there are still this type of people in naija.
obaseki killed edo state totally.
we are suffering in edo state.
since obaseki came, children are now learning on bare floor at uhunmora secondary school, army day secondary school, he closed new era college new building for no reason, he drastically reduced ekpoma subvention funds and send thugs to flog protesting workers, teachers in army day secondary school in ikpobal hill are being paid through community efforts so that our kids can learn, he closed down colleges of education in the name of renovation.

roads are impassible, once it is 6pm in benin all the major roads are blocked because of hold up despite many link roads in benin.
healthcare is worse, the central hospital oshimhole built he came and privatised it by handing it over to his friend from delta state and as we speak common edolite cannot access medical care at the benin central hospital.

please what areas of development did obaseki touch with commissioners that are not up to ten after over one year without a state cabinet?
without house of assembly for how long?

the foolish person you quoted, the first three projects he listed were oshiomhole's project.

i have never in my life seen a governor campaign with a renovated secretariat and a repainted stadium but obaseki did.
and that was all he did in his first term.

insecurity is at all time high in edo, kidnapping every minute along auchi road, okpella road, uzeba is now a hotbed for kidnappers and you are here spewing nonsense.

in my life since 99 i have never seen a governor as useless as governor obaseki.
he is not just a bad governor but a punishment on the people of edo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Helicopter That Killed DIG Haruna John Was Faulty / NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro / Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.