Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) (27272 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by vikstandon(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Is it the responsibility of CBN orbits governor to ensure free and fair elections?

Everyone has a role to play in fighting corruption.
Every process is affected positively or negatively by fiscal policies.
He understands the power of money as the CBN Governor.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

Everyone has a role to play in fighting corruption.
Every process is affected positively or negatively by fiscal policies.
He understands the power of money as the CBN Governor.

Is it the responsibility of CBN or its governor to ensure free and fair elections?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by naijapikin2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
In short he should just go and hire foreign bodyguards. Because nigerian security forces will compromise.

It it beginning to be for him.
Shay he says he go pepper us?
We go give am tear gas in prayers.

Look nobody should come And attempt to vainly educate me about how the policies are meant to make nigeria better, because I sense some sheepish opinion coming. Whatever policy you bring that cannot give me access to my money is rubbish.

If all these are targeted at tinubu then I'm with tinubu on this.

What da hell man!
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by GreatrAnalyst: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing anyone can tell me; Emefiele is a gooner.

The alleged cabals will dump him.

Buhari will use him as the fall guy to save face.

In fact, Buhari will give the SSS free reign to pursue the guy - anything to make it seems Emefiele misguided him and didn't pursue the the best interest of the country and CBN.

History will remember him as the worst CBN governor.

You think so?

The same Emefiele that Buhari is using soldiers to shield from DSS arresting him?
Buhari is on the same side with CBN governor, otherwise, he won't have the courage to change naira and then give just few days to change it. Have you seen any CBN governor do that without the backing of the sitting President, even when finance minister was not even aware of it?
Why haven't they been able to arrest him till date? Does it take that long to do?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Tflex01: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
dey play

Which don? Someone that ha been disgraced and abandoned all around the country ?

Just dey play

You said way more than this before the primary. grin
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by vikstandon(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Is it the responsibility of CBN orbits governor to ensure free and fair elections?

From his side yes!
From your side... Yes!
We all have a role to play!
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Crvrider: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry Honestly, how I wish I can send HELL FIRE from here >>>>>>Nigeria to wipe the vulture bald head Emefiele.I watched the agony /suffering of NIgerians fighting /struggling to buy fuel, withdraw their own money in banks. People that usually laughed, smile now plank themselves inside bank hall. Zenith bank refused/denied non customers to withdraw money from their bank. Imagine if others do same. It shall never be well with Godwin Emefiele

THINK! At least it isn't illegal yet!
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

From his side yes!
From your side... Yes!
We all have a role to play!

From his side how? Which law confers on him that responsibility from his side?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by vikstandon(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

From his side how? Which law confers on him that responsibility from his side?

You are not an objective person.

Did the CBN Governor print voting material or purchase voting machine?
Did he disqualify any from contesting election?
Did he annul any primaries?
Is he monitoring elections?

Printing money is within his ambit.
Recalling old notes is within his ambit.
He didn't do that without the authorization of the President.
The CBN Act confers such power on him.

My Brother, A New Nigeria is Our General Duty!
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

You are not an objective person.

Did the CBN Governor print voting material or purchase voting machine?
Did he disqualify any from contesting election?
Did he annul any primaries?

Printing money is within his ambit.
Recalling old notes is within his ambit.
He didn't do that without the authorization of the President.
The CBN Act confers such power on him.

My Brother, A New Nigeria is Our General Duty!

Can you quote the aspect of the CBN act that confers on CBN and it's governor the responsibility of ensuring free and fair election?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by vikstandon(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you quote the aspect of the CBN act that confers on CBN and it's governor the responsibility of ensuring free and fair election?

Wallow in your ignorance friend!

He only redesigned and printed money and stopped the usage of old.

Please cry me a RIVER!
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by BreakingNews21: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Premium Times FICTION. 😉
Bye.
🙋🏾‍♂️
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

Wallow in your ignorance friend!

He only redesigned and printed money and stopped the usage of old.

Please cry me a RIVER!

Since you aren't ignorant, can you quote the aspect of the CBN act that confers on CBN and it's governor the responsibility of ensuring free and fair election?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Zorn: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:
I said it!!

He just can't!! It's an irreversible curse. 🥺

These are the same people who call themselves Obidients. Obidiøts by day, IPOB terrorists by night. Story if their lives.

🥺🥺
Stale .
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Segzy19: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Being political is enough grounds to have sacked the CBN governor a long time ago...

No CBN governor does that while in office...

Sadly, he is an Igbo man... Allowing the northerners to use him. In the end, his actions will allow another northerner to return to power after Buhari... Obi will lose and maybe tinubu too and we will continue to be dominated by the north...

Emefiele is being a willing tool in the hands of the northerner... Just because of his selfishness...
History is there for us all and posterity will judge him
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by amuwo1980: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Malory:
Incoherent gibberish.
You just learnt some new words ? Retard
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by specialmati(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry Honestly, how I wish I can send HELL FIRE from here >>>>>>Nigeria to wipe the vulture bald head Emefiele.I watched the agony /suffering of NIgerians fighting /struggling to buy fuel, withdraw their own money in banks. People that usually laughed, smile now plank themselves inside bank hall. Zenith bank refused/denied non customers to withdraw money from their bank. Imagine if others do same. It shall never be well with Godwin Emefiele
grin grin grin grin grin grin but you are part of the touts that voted for APC in 2015 and 2019,so why complain now
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin but you are part of the touts that voted for APC in 2015 and 2019,so why complain now
u see me in Nigeria in 2015/19?Show me where I complain? Is that bastard Emefiele not working for Sticky? Just wait, PA Bubu will cancel the wicked policy b4 Tues. I place $500 on ur balls
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by specialmati(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
u see me in Nigeria in 2015/19?Show me where I complain? Is that bastard Emefiele not working for Sticky? Just wait, PA Bubu will cancel the wicked policy b4 Tues. I place $500 on ur balls
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dont have any money to place on ur ball since its crushed.ok na for hell i saw you last sorry i forgot
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by ipobarecriminals: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dont have any money to place on ur ball since its crushed.ok na for hell i saw you last sorry i forgot
kid
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
faceland:

If those boys, get proper funding (and they faithfully use it for weapons), by now they would establish a parallel government in the whole East.

Sure. That is why I said that they are diverting us away from the real issue.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
kid
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin old corrupt money bag
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Incridible2000: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
This country self...in my next world may God keep me very far from any thing called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose / Oil Theft: Navy Arrests Tompolo’s Men, Firm Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.