Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President (7616 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President โ€“ Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: Iโ€™ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Mfetenang: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
wordbank:
How can bulaba be your president?
Think am naa
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Mfetenang: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Bulabu is by far better than an IPOB man being the president of this country.
Nigerians prefer to vote a cow rather than vote an IPOB.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by James91: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2023
The way he is resting after developing Lagos

Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Winnersunited: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How is he the most qualified?

Education wise, he is the least qualified.

Experience wise, he is the least qualified. Even Kwankwaso who is not as experienced in politics as Tinubu and Atiku has been in politics way longer than Obi who joined in 2006.

Speaking coherently is not a qualification of a great leader.

Sorry.

How did you know he has the stamina to withstand the office? He understands the problems of Nigeria? Really? This was someone who had eight years to prove himself in Anambra but could only save money and build substandard roads many of which have washed off.

Why did he not do this many years ago? Why now when he is desperate for president?

A man who stashed hidden wealth in tax havens lacks integrity.

A man who awarded contracts to his former campaign managers and associates, including the reconstruction of Government House Akwa, will enrich his friends and family.

Until he gets there, and shout "I don't give a damn" like the once humble GEJ.

With his crude accent, bad English, and annoying feminine voice?
You are alone in this your wide thoughts. If as a human being, you don't see anything good in others, then you have a problem.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Winnersunited:
You are alone in this your wide thoughts. If as a human being, you don't see anything good in others, then you have a problem.

Look who is talking.

Hypocrite!!!
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by BestMan001: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oju4190:
how did u even manage to pass ur ENGLISH LANGUAGE...... common IF u nor fit comprehend

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Gozac: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is on a vendetta journey, and Igbos and Fulanis go hear am if he wins. He will revoke the trade fair and give it to Lagos.He will ensure that Lagos controls it's VAT. He won't do much, same padi padi govt
Oluomo and his guys will be given Oluomo Republic no longer Oluomo state
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by samuel051: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
wordbank:

Obi is not the person in question here.
So if your child spend 8 years in school without strike, how will you feel?
Answer this question and stop dodging it..

Blind bats everywhere, As they sleep upside-down,that's how they reason upside down.

Owomida source of revenue..

Op answer this...
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by don33310(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pogba12:
1. Godwin emefiele
He will be asked to resign and he has to otherwise that terrorism financing charges will be resuscitated just as sanusi lamido because of CBN Act on stringent conditions attached to CBN Governor removal.

2. APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu
This one is obvious, except he apologises deeply to Tinubu ,may be he spare him.
I agree
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Vyzz: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

PETER OBI CAN ONLY WIN IN NOLLYWOOD. grin

Tinubu cannot even win in Nollywood talk more of real life...
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Softmirror: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Vyzz:

Tinubu cannot even win in Nollywood talk more of real life...

THAT WAS WHAT YOU GUYS SAID DURING THE APC PRIMARIES LOL.

BUT THEN ARE YOU AS GOOD IN DANCING LIKE ADELEKE?! YOU MAY BE NEEDED TO DANCE FOR US VERY SOON AT ASO ROCK.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olachase:
and if he wins what did you want to do nothing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You know there's the option of division right? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How is he the most qualified?

Education wise, he is the least qualified.

Experience wise, he is the least qualified. Even Kwankwaso who is not as experienced in politics as Tinubu and Atiku has been in politics way longer than Obi who joined in 2006.

Speaking coherently is not a qualification of a great leader.

Sorry.

How did you know he has the stamina to withstand the office? He understands the problems of Nigeria? Really? This was someone who had eight years to prove himself in Anambra but could only save money and build substandard roads many of which have washed off.

Why did he not do this many years ago? Why now when he is desperate for president?

A man who stashed hidden wealth in tax havens lacks integrity.

A man who awarded contracts to his former campaign managers and associates, including the reconstruction of Government House Akwa, will enrich his friends and family.

Until he gets there, and shout "I don't give a damn" like the once humble GEJ.

With his crude accent, bad English, and annoying feminine voice?

Baba he is the most qualified,. You just refused to do you research...you believe whatever Reno and keyamo tell you
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

He will be president without structure? No single governors, senators, house of representatives members, LG chairmen et al

Naso APC take win PDP 16 years of ruling Nigeria?

Igbo no fit rule Nigeria for now bro. They don't have the national support

You go see am by February 25th

Hmm.. "no Igbo"
That's how divided this country have become..all we need is for a senior politician to say this and we'll have evidence to give to UN so they can divide the nation.

Insult me all you want Because I mentioned division.

None of ma bidbez
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

PETER OBI CAN ONLY WIN IN NOLLYWOOD. grin

Tinubu can only be president of drug association grin
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Friend22:

Some if you spewing these lies about PO you think you're trying to convince a kindergarten pupil with hotchpotch!

PO is the exact opposite of almost akk you've said.
PO should never be trusted.
If he couldn't stay in APGA he swore never to leave then he has zero integrity and trust to lead us.

Mostly youths who lack deep thinking are the ones leading this campaign.

Just say you don't want an igbo president my guy.

Why can't you lots just divide the country and let PO be our president and you'll see who will first and develop.

All these nonsense politics is not needed..

I wish UN divide Nigeria before the election. So that we can watch tinubu government from a distance
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Villa12(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Hmm.. "no Igbo"
That's how divided this country have become..all we need is for a senior politician to say this and we'll have evidence to give to UN so they can divide the nation.

Insult me all you want Because I mentioned division.

None of ma bidbez
Lol

You guys don't know anything seriously

That was how you guys were relying on UN, EU and others during the #ENDSARS

You guys seriously don't know anything

Soludo already told you guys that Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

Most of my igbo friends knows Obi will not win. They didn't bother themselves getting their PVC

They truly understand how politics work in Nigeria without putting emotion
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mfetenang:
Bulabu is by far better than an IPOB man being the president of this country.
Nigerians prefer to vote a cow rather than vote an IPOB.

At least you know he is ipop manager so when he meets UN for division if tinubu rigs the election.

You guys won't complain.

The fact remains
PO SUPPORTS BIAFRA TODAY, NIGERIA DIVIDE TOMORROW
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Look who is talking.

Hypocrite!!!

Hypocrite??๐Ÿ˜

In a faceless forum.

Nawa!! Mumu dey
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Gozac:
Tinubu is on a vendetta journey, and Igbos and Fulanis go hear am if he wins. He will revoke the trade fair and give it to Lagos.He will ensure that Lagos controls it's VAT. He won't do much, same padi padi govt
Oluomo and his guys will be given Oluomo Republic no longer Oluomo state

And this concerns us.....how?
Tinubu wins Nigeria divides.
Know this and know peace
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Putinofrussia: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Vyzz:

Then you finally wake up to reality that Obi actually won and you have been day dreaming
lol
You better go and sleep.You and this obi winning.Obi will try but he cannot win.
He is coming a distant 3rd.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

You guys don't know anything seriously

That was how you guys were relying on UN, EU and others during the #ENDSARS

You guys seriously don't know anything

Soludo already told you guys that Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

Most of my igbo friends knows Obi will not win. They didn't bother themselves getting their PVC

They truly understand how politics work in Nigeria without putting emotion

1. Igbos are more smarter than your ethnic group according to an American study ...not me that said so

2. The Endsars was done in Lagos remember? Most of which were Yoruba jobless people.

3. Soludo cannot be trusted even among you Yorubas.

4. You have no Igbo friends. You might know them but they not your friends. Believe me.

5. On the election day we will know who and who doesn't have PVC.

6. If tinubu wins there's the option of division. Hope you know the UN is involved in the MNK adoption case, and you know they like exercising their colonial power.
The can come one day and decide to divide the country because of their own interests.

Interests..
a. To reduce the economy of the biggest black nation.
b. To make a deal with Igbos in exchange for the gas in the south east... which is the largest natural gas deposit in Africa.
c. To show the world that they are the world power and can do whatever the hell they want.
d. Pretence....they would use it to pretend as if there care about the Igbos who are treated like the don't matter in politics only because they re the supposed minority, just like their doing with Ukraine.

And so on....
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by codedguy1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
What he will do to those northerners for their betrayal eh, it will be documented for future references.

The same northerners he is expecting to vote for him ba?

Listen to yourself.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Valkrie: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pogba12:
1. Godwin emefiele
He will be asked to resign and he has to otherwise that terrorism financing charges will be resuscitated just as sanusi lamido because of CBN Act on stringent conditions attached to CBN Governor removal.

2. APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu
This one is obvious, except he apologises deeply to Tinubu ,may be he spare him.

Exactly...!! But unfortunately he would never ever be....!!! The disappointment would take him to his grave early....!!!
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Villa12(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biggeststar01:

1. Igbos are more smarter than your ethnic group according to an American study ...not me that said so

2. The Endsars was done in Lagos remember? Most of which were Yoruba jobless people.

3. Soludo cannot be trusted even among you Yorubas.

4. You have no Igbo friends. You might know them but they not your friends. Believe me.

5. On the election day we will know who and who doesn't have PVC.

6. If tinubu wins there's the option of division. Hope you know the UN is involved in the MNK adoption case, and you know they like exercising their colonial power.
The can come one day and decide to divide the country because of their own interests.

Interests..
a. To reduce the economy of the biggest black nation.
b. To make a deal with Igbos in exchange for the gas in the south east... which is the largest natural gas deposit in Africa.
c. To show the world that they are the world power and can do whatever the hell they want.
d. Pretence....they would use it to pretend as if there care about the Igbos who are treated like the don't matter in politics only because they re the supposed minority, just like their doing with Ukraine.

And so on....
Hahahahaha

IGBOS are smarter and their region is backward, barren and unproductive?

IGBOS are smarter they indulge in crime (drugs trafficking, human trafficking, organ harvesting, baby factories, prostitution et al?

IGBOS are smarter yet they are politically inconsequential and failure. They are known to be following the losing team since time immemorial?

IGBOS are smarter yet Mazi Nnamdi kanu dictate and direct them like mumu. Telling them Buhari is dead and being cloned?

IGBOS are smarter yet Ojukwu the known coward started a war that he knows he cannot finish where abokis killed your grandparents and great grandparents like goat and fvck the living daylights out of your daughters before Ojukwu chicken out and ran to another country fully dressed like a woman?

IGBOS are smarter yet they don't know how to play politics to be acceptable nationwide?

IGBOS are smarter yet an average Ndigbo cannot live nor survive without coming to Lagos in droves just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge?

Lol, igbos are wiser yet your region is the least developed in South and remitt the least revenue to FG?

IGBOS are smarter yet 95% of Nigerians languishing in different correctional centres across the world are all igbos due to their flair for crime?

IGBOS are smarter yet no Ndigbo governors is supporting your Obi, not even one? Even though we all know he won't come a distant third in the coming election at least they could have done that due to una smartness Na?

IGBOS are smarter yet your kindred are still buying rice from Lagos and other South western states in this 21st century to their barren region?

IGBOS are smarter yet your kindred are sitting down at home every Monday morning and being slaughtered daily like chicken?

I can always go on and on but let me stop here Nwoke

As for the division, who wanna divide Nigeria biko? Is it the meagre 5% region or dot in a circle region? Biko don't forget your governors are not supporting your Obi o๐Ÿ˜€

Is it the ulmighty northerners that will join you dot in a circle region to cause division or the sophisticated and liberal westerners?

Biko who wan divide naija ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

IGBOS are smarter and their region is backward, barren and unproductive?

IGBOS are smarter they indulge in crime (drugs trafficking, human trafficking, organ harvesting, baby factories, prostitution et al?

IGBOS are smarter yet they are politically inconsequential and failure. They are known to be following the losing team since time immemorial?

IGBOS are smarter yet Mazi Nnamdi kanu dictate and direct them like mumu. Telling them Buhari is dead and being cloned?

IGBOS are smarter yet Ojukwu the known coward started a war that he knows he cannot finish where abokis killed your grandparents and great grandparents like goat and fvck the living daylights out of your daughters before Ojukwu chicken out and ran to another country fully dressed like a woman?

IGBOS are smarter yet they don't know how to play politics to be acceptable nationwide?

IGBOS are smarter yet an average Ndigbo cannot live nor survive without coming to Lagos in droves just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge?

Lol, igbos are wiser yet your region is the least developed in South and remitt the least revenue to FG?

IGBOS are smarter yet 95% of Nigerians languishing in different correctional centres across the world are all igbos due to their flair for crime?

IGBOS are smarter yet no Ndigbo governors is supporting your Obi, not even one? Even though we all know he won't come a distant third in the coming election at least they could have done that due to una smartness Na?

IGBOS are smarter yet your kindred are still buying rice from Lagos and other South western states in this 21st century to their barren region?

IGBOS are smarter yet your kindred are sitting down at home every Monday morning and being slaughtered daily like chicken?

I can always go on and on but let me stop here Nwoke

As for the division, who wanna divide Nigeria biko? Is it the meagre 5% region or dot in a circle region? Biko don't forget your governors are not supporting your Obi o๐Ÿ˜€

Is it the ulmighty northerners that will join you dot in a circle region to cause division or the sophisticated and liberal westerners?

Biko who wan divide naija ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I stopped reading after the 5 paragraph, you're full of hate and it's making your lie bitter๐Ÿ˜ฉ

But I know that you know...that Igbos are smarter.

I don't care what you want to place out there for you and your generations to believe. Nonetheless Igbos are smarter. Peace tongue tongue

The person chatting with me is probably living in a face me I slap you apartment and claiming Lagos...

While I'm planning for my future and living in one of the best areas in Lagos. Because my parents were not lazy and hungry.

But your parents sold their land to Igbo our of hunger right ๐Ÿ˜•.

I have no reason to hate yoruba people because I'm better than all the yorubas I see
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Villa12(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I stopped reading after the 5 paragraph, you're full of hate and it's making your lie bitter๐Ÿ˜ฉ

But I know that you know...that Igbos are smarter.

I don't care what you want to place out there for you and your generations to believe. Nonetheless Igbos are smarter. Peace tongue tongue

The person chatting with me is probably living in a face me I slap you apartment and claiming Lagos...

While I'm planning for my future and living in one of the best areas in Lagos. Because my parents were not lazy and hungry.

But your parents sold their land to Igbo our of hunger right ๐Ÿ˜•.

I have no reason to hate yoruba people because I'm better than all the yorubas I see
Hahahahaha

I know you and your likes are full with love ๐Ÿ˜€

The love you and your likes had is overwhelming indeed๐Ÿ˜€

An average Nigerians knows Ndigbo are known chest beater and coward. We know how your ancestors take collect during the civil war ๐Ÿ˜€

After Tinubu succeed Buhari, any of you wey do rubbish will be deported back to your paradise in AfghanEastern๐Ÿ˜€

Go ask your great grandparents how far, they go play you scores๐Ÿ˜€

Ndi Yorubas are wiser, intelligent, sophisticated and liberal. We know how to play politics. Watch how Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Nwoke, after the election, i wan see how una go take divide this beautiful Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by yetunsbay(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
wordbank:
How can bulaba be your president?
Think am naa
To give you 3k if he didn't win. How much u go gimme if he win ?
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by yetunsbay(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

Because he's Nigerian and the most qualified..

He's got his senses intact and speaks coherently.

Has the energy to withstand office pressure and understands the problems of Nigeria and has propose solutions to them.

He's actively engaging Nigerians and spewing sensible ideas and way forward for this country.

He's got integrity and he's not going to enrich his families or friends as a president.

He has prioritise Nigerians and put us first.

Try and listen to this man and you will love him.
I would rather vote Sowore who is clearly more qualified and sound than Obi.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Baba he is the most qualified,. You just refused to do you research...you believe whatever Reno and keyamo tell you

I am not an Obidient, so I don't swallow up every laba thrown at me.
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

I know you and your likes are full with love ๐Ÿ˜€

The love you and your likes had is overwhelming indeed๐Ÿ˜€

An average Nigerians knows Ndigbo are known chest beater and coward. We know how your ancestors take collect during the civil war ๐Ÿ˜€

After Tinubu succeed Buhari, any of you wey do rubbish will be deported back to your paradise in AfghanEastern๐Ÿ˜€

Go ask your great grandparents how far, they go play you scores๐Ÿ˜€

Ndi Yorubas are wiser, intelligent, sophisticated and liberal. We know how to play politics. Watch how Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Nwoke, after the election, i wan see how una go take divide this beautiful Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry what made me laugh was when you said Yorubas are wiser๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... licking Fulani feet because of 2% of power is wise?

You said you want to see how we will divide the nation. Haven't we done it before.

And don't think of starting a war this time... you'll give the UN a reason to colonize Nigeria again....if you're watching the news you'll know what I mean...

I know you don't like Nigeria yourself, but every yoruba is nurtured with this feeling that they are the ones that supposed to rule Nigeria instead of north....so you're just bowing to North so they will give you power..

The fact that nnamdi kanu is still calm even in DSS custody shows you that he knows what he is doing...if he dies there, Biafra...if they allow him to go ... Biafra

Wetin una go come do now grin

Neither the yorubas or the northerners are politically smart...the politicians just use religion and tribe to decieve you lots. And make you think you're winning...

Imagine a poor northerner thinking he is ruling igbos while his brothers are doing shoe maker and gate man for Igbo man here...same with you Yorubas ..you think you're ruling Igbos...but you know you can't try to claim Lagos...THEM NO BORN YOU WELL grin
(Suddenly all the yorubas are from Lagos?)๐Ÿ˜‚

Igbos are king and the economic back bone of Nigeria...that's why you're afraid of Biafra... you know wetin go sup๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Bobo rest....the nation is divided and even you can see it...you are even part of the division
Re: These Two People Will Be The First To Be Fired If Tinubu Becomes President by Biggeststar01: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am not an Obidient, so I don't swallow up every laba thrown at me.

The man said go and verify....

So I did ...we all did...I don't need to convince you .....millions from your tribe are supporting Obi and they look smarter..so there's no need to engage you..

Just pray the nation divided...so tinubu can make Yoruba nation great again

And atiku will rule his precious North grin

While Obi will rule the great Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Sustaining Electricity Subsidy For 85% Consumers โ€“ FG / Gowon - My Role In Nigeria-biafra War / Towards Igbo-yoruba Unity And Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.