Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Problem Of This Country Is That Na Mumus Plenty Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of This Country Is That Na Mumus Plenty Pass (155 Views)

Special Message To The MUMUS Saying That ''Subsidy Savings Will Be Stolen'' / Peter Obi This Peter Obi That, Na So This Man Dey Terrify you people ? / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of This Country Is That Na Mumus Plenty Pass by thinkmoney(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2023
*Who Else noticed that "FEBRUARY" sounds like "Fear Buhari"*

Don't ever fear women, protect them. Who to fear are the many mumus with PVC. These mumus are the ones that are making me afraid of driving out today out of fear for the several violent protests that are erupting everywhere now.
These mumus voted in this wicked government despite warnings from people like me. They are planning in their mumu and evil mind to continue with the APC cult.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Abia APC Guber Manifesto / I Need Help. / How Many Votes Will Win The Presidency In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.