Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Peter Obi May Win This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi May Win This Election (1830 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Emir8: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Salamalaiku,
I'm a northerner, I live in North West with my wife and children. There is a serious concern in the north which I want to bring to the attention of all northerners.
This conflicts between hausa and fulani will make Peter Obi the next president if nothing is done to resolve it.
The fulanis are killing hausas in zamfara, Kano, kaduna and other parts of the north and our leaders are doing nothing about it.

Many hausas now don't see Atiku as their own. They want to align with other tribes than fulani.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Instead of supporting Atiku, some Hausa Muslims want Peter Obi because of Datti Ahmed. They claimed fulanis are not treating them well. They see every Fulani as their enemy.

Please we need to settle this before election if we want the north to win.

Salam!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Supremos: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Bluntguy: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:
Salamalaiku babarakatu.
I'm not here to promote the candidature of Peter Obi or insult any other candidate. I'm a northerner, I live in North West with my wife and children. There is a serious concern in the north which I want to bring to the attention of all northerners.
This conflicts between hausa and fulani will make Peter Obi the next president if nothing is done to resolve it.
The fulanis are killing hausas in zamfara, Kano, kaduna and other parts of the north and our leaders are doing nothing about it.

Many hausas now don't see Atiku as their own. They want to align with other tribes than fulani.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Instead of supporting Atiku, some Hausa Muslims want Peter Obi because of Datti Ahmed. They claimed fulanis are not treating them well. They see every Fulani as their enemy.

Salam!
Po
Emir8:
Salamalaiku babarakatu.
I'm not here to promote the candidature of Peter Obi or insult any other candidate. I'm a northerner, I live in North West with my wife and children. There is a serious concern in the north which I want to bring to the attention of all northerners.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Salam!
Power belongs to God and not in your settling fight between Hausa and Fulani.
Whether they settle or not Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

28 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by lazynairalander1: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2023
You stylishly sneaked in Obi while deliberately leaving tinubu.

If nobody is telling you people because of fear whatsoever I will tell you, northerners are betrayals and asiwaju will treat you guys f-up.

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Emir8: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

If nobody is telling you people because of fear whatsoever I will tell you, northerners are betrayals and asiwaju will treat you guys f-up.
Here, nobody is talking about Tinubu. It is Atiku and Peter Obi. Tinubu is Yoruba and Shetima is Kanuri. Their presidency will not favour Hausa or Fulani in anyway. We don't like the Kanuris in the North.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8 what do you mean that we don't like kanuris in the north? How many states do they ocuppy apart from Bornu?
Obi all the way.

12 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by sharpden: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

Northerners are not betrayals, it is you and your candidate that are. You forgot how you guys betrayed the South in 2015 ? So you think you can sow orange and reap apple?

You guys are the real betrayers and whatever you sow, you MUST reap.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by lazynairalander1: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:

Here, nobody is talking about Tinubu. It is Atiku and Peter Obi. Tinubu is Yoruba and Shetima is Kanuri. Their presidency will not favour Hausa or Fulani in anyway. We don't like the Kanuris in the North.
But you people liked his finance and support while he was helping your demi-god succeed after so many failed attempt.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by lazynairalander1: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

Northerners are not betrayals, it is you and your candidate that are. You forgot how you guys betrayed the South in 2015 ? So you think you can sow orange and reap apple?

You guys are the real betrayers and whatever you sow, you MUST reap.

Politics is a game of interest. If our interest align we will flow together else we go with separate candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
You are not a northerner, you shut yourself on the leg with your intro. IPOB disguising grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

He’s an IPOB and not a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Coolsperm: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Even we Yoruba Christian's wants peter Obi since Tinubu our brother is running on Muslim Muslim ticket which is a no no for us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by sharpden: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

Politics is a game of interest. If our interest align we will flow together else we go with separate candidate.

Good, that's what the North are doing so don't term it betrayal if you can't describe your 2015 action as so.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by kettykin: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians should vote the missionary Peter Obi over the mecenary Atiku and Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2023
grin Hausa Mary for Peter Obi

St. Michael protect ALL Hausas from muslim and fulani candidates grin

One Hail Mary for all Nigerian Christians. We move.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Asgard13: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:

God bless you for this truth

But Atiku is a cosmopolitan candinate and not that clannish as kwankwanso or Buhari

Buhari is not core Fulani.. but Hausa Fulani and you know the difference

Vote for Atiku.. walahi bandits will find their level .. those imported will be force to leave north west and back to Sahara

n Obi will escalate the whole situation.. and many politcal enemies will explore it to fullest .. like the did with kanuri Boko

Use wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Apophenia24k: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

And now that the northern interests does not align with yours you're calling them betrayer? grin grin

The only tribe that forget that charity begins at home, you betrayed your southern brother and expect loyalty from a northerners...
Make una the play

10 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by NASTYNASOSO: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:
Salamalaiku babarakatu.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Salam!

HMMMMMMM

LIES ALL THROUGH
YOU ARE NOT A NORTHERNER
YOUR COOKED UP IMAGINATIVE PIECE DOES NOT REFLECT THE SITUATION ON GROUND.
JUST SOME WISHFUL IMAGINATION.

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by denko(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Dhati is a Fulani man
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
all this IPOB terrorists creating foolish threads over the place
Emir8:
Salamalaiku babarakatu.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Salam!
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Emir8: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
You are not a northerner, you shut yourself on the leg with your intro. IPOB disguising grin
Thank you. I'm IPOB. karfi banza!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Emir8: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
all this IPOB terrorists creating foolish threads over the place
Check my account. I have been in nairaland since 2020. I only post about my YouTube and other important thing. I don't comment on politics except something that is of concern to me. Speak to me in Hausa let's talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by yarimo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:

Check my account. I have been in nairaland since 2020. I only post about my YouTube and other important thing. I don't comment on politics except something that is of concern to me. Speak to me in Hausa let's talk
Those that change you from being IPOB? Mteeeew

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by haffaze777(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Babarakatu got me like is this guy normal?what does babarakatu mean?

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Tenses: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:

To these urchins, as long as you dont support tinubu you ar an IPOB!
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by donphilopus: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:

You're a northern Muslim or an IPOB based in the north? Stop deceiving yourself and the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by Emir8: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

You're a northern Muslim or an IPOB based in the north? Stop deceiving yourself and the gullible.
You have the right to freedom to commit suicide if you want. I'm a northerner, confirmed one. North did not belong to any tribe or religion. We have over 15 tribes in kaduna alone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by onumadu: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
lol grin
Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by haffaze777(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
You don remove babarakatu 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Win This Election by BATified2023: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emir8:
Salamalaiku,
I'm a northerner, I live in North West with my wife and children. There is a serious concern in the north which I want to bring to the attention of all northerners.

Datti Ahmed - Hausa
Atiku - Fulani
Shetima - Kanuri
Kwankwaso - Fulani

Salam!
emeka forming northerner

What the hell is salamalaiku

U mischievous igbos think u get sense, we will clear your doubt in d next 3 weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Old Age Worked Against Me, My Mates Resting - Buhari Warns Nigerians / All Obidient-make This Go Viral / No APGA Again!! Peter Obi Storm Anambra Campaign Against Soludo Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.