Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What's Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Affiliate Marketing (175 Views)

Have You Always Wanted To Know What Affiliate Marketing Is? Learn In Full. / What Affiliate Is Recommended For Nigerian Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Affiliate Marketing by Yungbliz122(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Ok good morning guy's for those of you following my post , I told you I'll be dropping the meaning of Affiliate Marketing here cause lots of people don't know the meaning of AFFILIATE MARKETING

WHAT IS REALLY AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
In the picture attached to this post you'll see a picture of what affiliate mean in Goggles teams of defining Affiliate Marketing.

In a lane man team Affiliate Marketing simple means promoting other people's product and getting a commission from it as a way of Compasition saying thank you for helping me promote my product , be it Digital Product, Material product or good's etc

In our case we're not promoting good's or material product here ,so then what are we promoting
You'll see that in my next post stay tuned cause I'll be giving or doubter's a full insight of Affiliate Marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Ultimate Trick To Extracting 1M Email Addresses Online / Cashing Out The Cake Way! / E- Currency Exchange �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.