Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is There Any Other One In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Other One In This Situation? (683 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
For awhile I have been fighting some addiction and i managed to be 98% free, now another battle came along which is fighting low self esteem and lack of confidence,
Now, I've been asking myself if I'm the only in this situation or do any other introvert face same difficulties.
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by naijapikin2(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2023
I can relate.

Wahala no dey finish

But overcoming na sure banker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Why aren't you confident?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by doggedfighter(f): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2023
What's the addiction you were fighting ?

It will help to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
I can relate.

Wahala no dey finish

But overcoming na sure banker
Omoooo
Na one sure

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Why aren't you confident?
Don't even know
But I'm improving as much as I can
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
What's the addiction you were fighting ?

It will help to know.
masturbation
But I've gone months without trying that

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Boogyman557: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2023
What do you think triggered the low esteem?

Are u the type that thinks only on how far your mates have gone?.. they have gained admission into the university, they are all married with 13kids, they have houses littered all over..

If u are, then stop it... It won't add or subtract anything as u are doing the thinking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Savagr:

Don't even know
But I'm improving as much as I can
We all have confidence in ourselves. You just have to find a way to bring it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

We all have confidence in ourselves. You just have to find a way to bring it out.

sure
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Richy4:
What do you think triggered the low esteem?

Are u the type that thinks only on how far your mates have gone?.. they have gained admission into the university, they are all married with 13kids, they have houses littered all over..

If u are, then stop it... It won't add or subtract anything as u are doing the thinking..
Exactly
My situation
Overthinking on unnecessary things
But I always tell myself to let go
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why is it that it seems like it's only men who get addicted to masturbation?

Or are there women who are also addicted?
Savagr:
masturbation
But I've gone months without trying that
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Well, I'm also an introvert and it's not always easy socializing, but thankfully, I have a lot of cousins and we all get along very well... So I never feel alone because not only are they my friends, but we're a family, also that can help boost one's self confidence, buy surrounding yourself with positive people who love and care about you... smiley smiley smiley
Savagr:
For awhile I have been fighting some addiction and i managed to be 98% free, now another battle came along which is fighting low self esteem and lack of confidence,
Now, I've been asking myself if I'm the only in this situation or do any other introvert face same difficulties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Treassured: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Savagr:

Okay first of all. I would like to ask๐Ÿ‘‡

what's your family background like?
Your educational level?
Your looks?
Your financial level?

Answer these questions and I will give you my own advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Treassured: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Savagr:
Exactly
My situation
Overthinking on unnecessary things
But I always tell myself to let go

You need to stop thinking about what other people think about you. Worry less and be more Productive. Your time will surely come If you keep working towards the future. I know It wouldn't be easy but you Just have keep your heads up.

If you already have a good source of Income, Because a good source of Income Is a good Recipe for Motivation & Inspiration. Then start doing these things below๐Ÿ‘‡

Pray and meditate every morning. Take your Spiritual Life very serious.

Hit the gym every morning, and at least Thrice a Week.

Go to work, Start mingling with your co-workers. Share Ideas with them and be updated with new happenings, Career growth Wise.

Visit the library often or start Reading books that will advance your career and general growth.

Start going out to Cool places where you can meet reasonable and high caliber set of people.

Try these things for just few weeks and come back here to share your experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Treassured:

You need to stop thinking about what other people think about you. Worry less and be more Productive. Your time will surely come If you keep working towards the future. I know It wouldn't be easy but you Just have keep your heads up.

If you already have a good source of Income, Because a good source of Income Is a good Recipe for Motivation & Inspiration. Then start doing these things below๐Ÿ‘‡

Pray and meditate every morning. Take your Spiritual Life very serious.

Hit the gym every morning, and at least Thrice a Week.

Go to work, Start mingling with your co-workers. Share Ideas with them and be updated with new happenings, Career growth Wise.

Visit the library often or start Reading books that will advance your career and general growth.

Start going out to Cool places where you can meet reasonable and high caliber set of people.

Try these things for just few weeks and come back here to share your experience.
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Treassured:

Okay first of all. I would like to ask๐Ÿ‘‡

what's your family background like?
Your educational level?
Your looks?
Your financial level?

Answer these questions and I will give you my own advice.
Both parents still alive
Still in the University
Ebony
Swings ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I'm also an introvert and it's not always easy socializing, but thankfully, I have a lot of cousins and we all get along very well... So I never feel alone because not only are they my friends, but we're a family, also that can help boost one's self confidence, buy surrounding yourself with positive people who love and care about you... smiley smiley smiley
I have my family too
But you know, I think it's better to build my social skills now before it becomes late.
Because my career and ambitions requires someone who's outspoken and requires public speaking
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Why is it that it seems like it's only men who get addicted to masturbation?

Or are there women who are also addicted?
women are addicted too
It goes both ways
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
I attended public speaking classes to help me with the ability to be outspoken in front of a crowd of people.

And I was awarded with a certificate for it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Savagr:

I have my family too
But you know, I think it's better to build my social skills now before it becomes late.
Because my career and ambitions requires someone who's outspoken and requires public speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
How come I've never heard of instances whereby women are also addicted? grin grin grin
Savagr:
women are addicted too
It goes both ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
I attended public speaking classes to help me with the ability to be outspoken in front of a crowd of people.

And I was awarded with a certificate for it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
seems I'll find one
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
How come I've never heard of instances whereby women are also addicted? grin grin grin
we're not ready for this discussion cheesy
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
But it's not easy, I nearly quite along way.. grin grin grin
Savagr:
seems I'll find one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
But it's not easy, I nearly quite along way.. grin grin grin
I do practice public speaking tho
Sometimes during our assignment at school or all these project but I'm still not confident tho
But I'm improving in that aspect
Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Well, good luck.
Savagr:
I do practice public speaking tho
Sometimes during our assignment at school or all these project but I'm still not confident tho
But I'm improving in that aspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other One In This Situation? by Savagr(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, good luck.
thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Is Still A Virgi / Is This The Right Or Wrong Decision? / What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.