Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo (5055 Views)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Dangote, Others To Establish Plants In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by nateevs(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
PointB:

You lost me there musiwa,
Please show me satellite picture of the G force, and another satellite picture showing the difference between telescope on plane land and and another one mounted in only Ondo. grin grin grin grin grin

@manny4life, and dabrake, please midnd yourselves oo grin grin grin grin

Over to u musiwa, the satellite picture pls. grin cheesy tongue smiley

You are one hell of a person. . . grin grin grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by musiwa48: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by PointB: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
nateevs:

You are one hell of a person. . . grin grin grin

Get behind me. grin grin grin grin Can't you see from the Ondo Satellite picture, musiwa is right. grin grin grin
He will rule over you with satellite picture, if you fail to go to school. grin grin grin

@Musiwa, I can see the satellite picture that Ondo has built three Space Centres on the mountain, where the woman was standing. Now can you show me the one build on the plane in Akwa Ibom. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
space centre for what? going to the space? are we done developing earth? is the portion of the earth we are staying(nigeria) over developed? have we eaten let alone going to space? do we want to export our corruotion to the space? OMG the space will reject anything nigeria, which space? which space?? abeg make i hear word. looking for how to steal money, not only space. You will go to hell fire too or build hell fire centre at maidugri
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by deadie(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
Monkey never chop come dey invite people for diner party grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Beaf: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
musiwa.,.:
picture of mountain in ondo state.

obasanjo government was the one behind the space program that went to britain. just to correct you.

Gaddem!!!
I can see the two mountains on her chest! grin
If this na di kain piksho wen awa satellite de take. . . I want three satellites for my personal use! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by dabrake(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
musiwa.,.:

you need to study with G  force and other. and you need Ondo state. Do you place telescope and others in plane land or mountain.?

You want to receive the best signal and Only Ondo state can offer you. Are you looking for signal for cameroon? then set it up in akwa ibom.

I know digital signal processing and you dont , so just keep your mouth shut.
d digital signal processing u learnt in jigawa state. ryt? dah!!!! u b genius dunce.
musiwa.,.:

cold (m), you illiterate, go to school. there are rule for setting up space centre.  You illiterate people. Akwa ibom is not a good location to set up. Ondo state is the right place to place it.

That is akwa ibom ,  do you see any mountain in akwa ibom No.

[img]http://aussieemjay.files./2010/09/img_5204a.jpg[/img]

and if going 2 skul wil mke pple lyk u vomit dat trash frm your mouth, i bliv it wil b worth it 2 remain an illiterate. na your type go make villagers dey gr8ful 2 GOD for being an illiterate
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by tpia5: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2011
is it the same type that's at OAU or something different.

@ topic.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by tpia5: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2011
btw i think the west ought to be developing beyond most of the parastatals that were established ages ago.

people, lets not leave these things to lagos alone.

by now, each major capital in the southwest should have a very modern business district such as what obtains over there [lagos].

with prayer and God, its quite possible.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Basics007: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2011
Been a long time i've been hearin about this Musiwa guy on NL. Thank God i'm not disappointed
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Solozzo(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2011
That's is one major problem with Nigeria. Every minister or gov wants to site projects, institutions in their own village or stated Without due consideration for the suitability of that siting it there. I am not an expert in space and astronomy but these projects are usually sited in dry areas that are mountainous and have clear skies over the world. Wonder if akwa ibom have these features.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by homerac7: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2011
^

God bless u my brother! UNN has been d only university in Nigeria dt has department for astronomy wc has been for years. It also has a d most popular and dynamic physics department. Logical reasoning is dt it is best placed institution to host a space centre wt Its experience in astronomy and physics. Playing ministerial politics by taking it to ur village is injurious to d very objective to project.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by dabrake(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2011
Solozzo:

That's is one major problem with Nigeria. Every minister or gov wants to site projects, institutions in their own village or stated Without due consideration for the suitability of that siting it there. I am not an expert in space and astronomy but these projects are usually sited in dry areas that are mountainous and have clear skies over the world. Wonder if akwa ibom have these features.

dude, dont u get it? the satellite is located above uniuyo. i repeat, the satellite is located jst above uniuyo i repeat, the satellite is located jst above uniuyo i repeat, the satellite is located jst above uniuyo i repeat, the satellite is located jst above uniuyo i repeat, the satellite is located jst above uniuyo. decided 2 use d 6 colours so that u'ld see. maybe i should increase the font
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by homerac7: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2011
^

Sorry if I'm sounding dumb. What do u mean by " d satellite is located directly above UniUyo"? Is there a hanger for it or just placed on top of senate building there ?
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by redsun(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2011
The issue is not where it is cited but the essence of it. Nigeria as an entity has not been able to provide portable water for the majority of her peeps yet she is on the quest for space. Our rogue leaders and :bookishly:educated engineers (scientists) should be racking their brains on how to provide basic amenities to nigerians not pipe dreaming about distant frontier,space. Babies learn to crawl before they walk,nigeria as a baby is not crawling yet she wants to run.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by dabrake(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2011
homerac7:

^

Sorry if I'm sounding dumb. What do u mean by " d satellite is located directly above UniUyo"? Is there a hanger for it or just placed on top of senate building there ?
of recent, 9ja launched 2 satellites. while one rests within the russian airspace, the other one rests in the nigerian territory, located 'within the airspace(permit me 2 use dat words)' of the uniuyo campus
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Akanbiedu(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2011
homerac7:

^

God bless u my brother! UNN has been d only university in Nigeria dt has department for astronomy wc has been for years. It also has a d most popular and dynamic physics department. Logical reasoning is dt it is best placed institution to host a space centre wt Its experience in astronomy and physics. Playing ministerial politics by taking it to your village is injurious to d very objective to project.

There is a space center in UNN already.

Just that years of bad governance has reduced Nigerians to myopic villagers. Even the president sited a University in his village.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by member479760: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2011
person wey no pass electrician na space hin go pass? just continue to waste the money! no good road, no water, no light, no food but neggas wanna go space.
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Ufeolorun(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
Pure comedy man! even from the title i knew it will be filled with comments full of derisions
grin grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by amor4ce(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
Musiwa is on point in a way as what that Minister has done appears to be the archetype of nepotism.

Is he not from Akwa Ibom?
I'm reminded me of the time the Federal government announced plans to increase the amount of electromagnetic radiation in this country with the proposed establishment of TV and radio stations in all states of the country, including Stella Obasanjo's hometown (if my memory serves me correctly). She was still alive then.

Akwa Ibom is located in an area that sees rainfall for most of the year and is by the Atlantic Ocean, meaning quite some cloud cover. Common knowledge has it that space research centres are located on highly elevated areas and away from cities/towns to allow for minimal disruption by cloud cover and pollutants. It is also for this same reason that telescopes have been launched into space. It is the same logic that informs the location of manufacturing industries close to the source of raw materials.

However, Ondo State has hills and not mountains.

A better site would be Adamawa and Taraba and Plateau states where the highest terrestrial elevations -mountains - in Nigeria are situated.

Furthermore, to those who criticized Musiwa, have you not judged wrongly and jumped to foolish conclusions without carefully conssidering what he asserted?
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by Ejine(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
“We took a team of engineers
to Russia and launched the
two satellites. As a result of
the feat of President Goodluck
Jonathan within his first 100
days, Nigeria is able to rub
shoulders with United States
of America,” the minister
pointed out.

LMFAO! grin
Re: Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo by tpia5: 3:00am On Dec 07, 2011
did he lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Fake News Of The Day. Pictures. / Here is why we need Electoral College in Nigeria / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.