Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

This Post Doesn't Have A Heading But It Requires You Read It For Your Own Good - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Post Doesn't Have A Heading But It Requires You Read It For Your Own Good (188 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Starting A Business In Nigeria Requires You Meet These Criteria / Starting A Business In Nigeria Requires You Meet These Criteria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Post Doesn't Have A Heading But It Requires You Read It For Your Own Good by AbPurelove(f): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
I remember when I was in secondary school

My SS2 precisely

Our English teacher told us to read a novel📕 and at the end of the week that we are going to summarize it and teach the class a moral lesson from the novel.

That's was our test for the term.

She told us to choose any novel we want, read it and summarize it.

On the day we were supposed to summarize our novels, I was to be the first person because my surname came first.

But I wasn't ready😬.

I had to ransack my brain to come up with one of the novels I had read already.

I summarized the novel, with a lot of hmmmss and uhmms.

Infact I forgot most part of the novel.

When I was done summarizing, my teacher asked the class if what I summarized was what was written in the novel and the class answered in affirmation.

So as I was explaining the moral lesson from the novel, i was using big grammar to explain the novel and also used words that where sophisticated to address on my point.

My teacher was impressed.

I was happy.

When I was done with my explanation, my teacher told me plainly that the only thing she liked was how I explained the novel and that's the only reason am getting a higher mark.

If not that I was someone who loves reading up things.

I would have failed woefully.

If not I was someone always curious to know what a book says.

I wouldn't have aced that test.

If not that I try to read things I have no idea about.

And I will tell you the truth, it hasn't been just that test that I have aced on because of my readings.

They are other scenarios of my life that I passed through using the words of lesson I learnt from a book.

What's my point.

EDUCATE YOURSELF📖.

Try to read up books📕

Or novels📚

Or articles📖

Posts📲

Etc

When you see a word you are not familiar with, search it up and know it.

We have access to lots of information on the internet, use it.

There must be something to read and there's always something new to learn.

A self-educated individual can aim to learn a little bit about everything, or they can work hard toward mastering a single subject.

Either way, it is the act of taking your learning into your control.

It is this drive to further yourself which ultimately leads to success on a personal and financial level.

And this doesn't always involve reading up about that business your friends told you about.

You need to make your own research and find out for yourself if whatever you are been told Is right and if you can do it

Don't be left out.

Also educate yourself in some key areas of your life.

Don't be a retard

Learn, relearn and up learn.

But also make sure to digest those you need and remove the ones you don't need.

Don't just put everything into your mind.

Try to sieve it and take the ones that will help you and the one you can run to at a time of need.

In order words

Be all round productive💪.

Like, comment and Share if you got value

#Ifunanyabonyi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SEO Content Marketing Tips For All Businesses / Banks Are Selling The Batstardized Naira / Explode Your Sales: The Top Strategies For Selling On Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.