Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed (497 Views)

An Accountant Is Urgently Needed / Accountant Is Needed In Victoria Island / Office Assistant And An Accountant Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Just like the heading reads, a Certified Public Accountant is urgently needed for hiring, in Abuja only. You should have the certificate, having sat for the exams.
Salary is 400k a month.
Only if you are CPA, should you indicate interest. Thanks.
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Slickbishop(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
How to apply?
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Maxilight: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
PaulOtl:
Just like the heading reads, a Certified Public Accountant is urgently needed for hiring, in Abuja only. You should have the certificate, having sat for the exams.
Salary is 400k a month.
. Link to apply?
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Maxilight:
. Link to apply?
No electronic link to apply. I am your direct link to do that. I am the one to scout for a candidate.
Note, you have to be a CPA. Thanks.
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Slickbishop:
How to apply?
By passing through me, then scheduling for an interview ASAP. No long process. Thanks for your time.
Abuja residents only can apply..
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by H2ho(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2023
PaulOtl:
Salary is 400k a month.
shocked grin
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Please good people help me!!!

I need any type of job. Any one I say. I am 29 years and I can also drive all vehicles. But let the job be with accommodation. I am ready to come any where any state in one day.

Please I need it very urgently

Call me to resume immediately....
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by KansiTower(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
PaulOtl:
Salary is 400k a month.

Hello sir,
im not yet chartered but i have 5years experience with Excel & Quickbooks.
Please if you have a vacancy that meets my profile in Abuja kindly let me know sir.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by KansiTower(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2023
PaulOtl:

Good morning. Okay, send me a mail, or drop your WhatsApp number. The salary is just 120k. You will pay me 50k for connecting you to the job. Deal or no deal?

The #400k a month job was for financial manager, who has to be chartered, and we've already gotten someone for the position.

I sent you an email
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by KansiTower(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Good morning. Okay, send me a mail, or drop your WhatsApp number. The salary is just 120k. You will pay me 50k for connecting you to the job. Deal or no deal?

The #400k a month job was for financial manager, who has to be chartered, and we've already gotten someone for the position.

Hello,
i resent the email incase you missed the first one since you havent replied.
Thanks
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2023
KansiTower:

Hello,
i resent the email incase you missed the first one since you havent replied.
Thanks
Sorry , I've been away from Nairaland for a week or so, owing to a my server being restricted or blocked temporarily from accessing it.
However, the job vacancy has been closed.
Re: A Certified Public Accountant Is Needed by KansiTower(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
PaulOtl:

Sorry , I've been away from Nairaland for a week or so, owing to a my server being restricted or blocked temporarily from accessing it.
However, the job vacancy has been closed.

okay thanks.
please let me know if another becomes available

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Case close / Apply Now | Management Trainee At Wakanow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.