Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

With Quite Low Rate To The $rate Buy And Ship In Your Goods From Ebay Amazon - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / With Quite Low Rate To The $rate Buy And Ship In Your Goods From Ebay Amazon (95 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Quite Low Rate To The $rate Buy And Ship In Your Goods From Ebay Amazon by Rhemaworld(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
HELLO BOSSES PASTE ME YOUR EBAY AND AMAZON LINKS FOR CHECK OUT
MY RATE ARE QUITE THE BEST VERY LOW TO THE NORMAL DOLLAR RATE
FAST DELIVERY WITHIN FEW DAYS
PROPER HANDLING OF ITEMS PURCHASE
DM VIA WHATSAPP 08088596104

(1) (Reply)

Razor Barbed Wire - Trusted Supplier In Nigeria / I Buy All Type Of Scrap. Ship/vessels, Heavy Duty, Trucks, Rods And Metals - / Citadel Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.