Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. (3951 Views)

I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) / I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by piyoo91: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Lol...go sleep and dream again. You are wrong!...The next president is the most shamed and mocked by many!
that man that gave that prophesy also said goodluck will win and it eventually turn out to be lie. Never believe all this who will win election prophesy
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by Muhammadson2020: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
ATIKU is the Next president of Nigeria. The OP is on poimt
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
charles009:
Guys I just received a revelation right now that the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria is ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

This is not politically motivated in any way, I know I have this gift. Let's all prepare and welcome him post Feb 29th.

Long live the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You can chronicle this post for future reference!

You are very right
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by buhariguy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
ogmask:
From all indications, Atiku will win. side Kano and maybe bornu he is likely to win other northern states. He will also get a chunk of the south-south. He will most likely win delta, Edo and cross rivers. He will win Abia and Enugu in the south east. Osun from the southwest, plateau, Benue nasarawa and Taraba may fall in line too. Atiku stands a better chance of clinching it tho
I'm still looking for the state atiku can win apart from adamawa narrowly
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by 77star: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
charles009:
Guys I just received a revelation right now that the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria is ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

This is not politically motivated in any way, I know I have this gift. Let's all prepare and welcome him post Feb 29th.

Well,
By 25th of February,
I shall quote you again.
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by odinga1of: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
charles009:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guy if u open church or go into the ministry, you will flourish and Excel
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by Betterhalf2(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by dochenaj: 2:14am On Feb 05, 2023
charles009:

If you were going to vote Tinubu and had this revelation, the I will say it is close to being authentic.

But let me ask, did he win in first ballot or was there a rerun?
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nairalander248: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Betterhalf2:

Hi

How are you?
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by Betterhalf2(f): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Nairalander248:

How are you?

Good.
Thanks.
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by charles009(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
dochenaj:
If you were going to vote Tinubu and had this revelation, the I will say it is close to being authentic.

But let me ask, did he win in first ballot or was there a rerun?

I told you what I saw, how you chose to interpret it depends on you. I am pro LP and for Obi-Datti. However, this is the truth about my revelation....
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nairalander248: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Betterhalf2:

Good.
Thanks.

Nice
Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by PerfectMan24: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Prophet the dreamer

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Anambra Students Score Highest In 2023 Jamb Exam. Obi's Investment / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) / Fashola Commissions The Ultra-modern Gbaja Shopping Mall. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.