Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Question An Indian Asked Me Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question An Indian Asked Me Today (774 Views)

Minister Of Power, Adebayo Adelabu, Responds To Journalists During A Question An / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Officeโ€™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by chrisxxx(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
I met an Indian on the street of Glasgow. We got into talking. I became relaxed with him cause we had both gained our confidence.
The next thing I heard from the Indian was:
Why are Nigerians leaving Nigeria in drooves?
Someone help me as I am yet to answer him. Meanwhile I am here for an official assignment would soon be coming back to Nigeria.
Cc: Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by N3TRAL: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Guy most likely asked the question because India is also facing an emigration disaster, or even worse.

The world is becoming a global village without boundaries. Citizens of the world are free to migrate legally to any country of their choice as long as they are accepted by the foreign country and agree to keep the terms of the foreign country.

8 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ask him why there are over 59 million curry munchers scattered all across the globe.

Just thinking about it now, that's like the whole population of Lagos and that curry muncher has the guts to ask a rhetorical question cheesy.

I hope you answered him sarcastically.

12 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Indians have the largest number of immigrants in UK

11 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by DSC7: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Because Tinupoo and Apc have turned Nigeria to a concentration camp... Almost everyone wants to escape....

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Creamcrest(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

Same reason why indians are leaving India in droves.

10 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Nonexisting1: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kettle calling pot black. The confidence with which the curry eater asked you that questions your own confidence as Nigerian. You gave him the vibe of a weak and naive person.

8 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by afroniger: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians no japa anywhere reach Indians, Chinese (almost every country has one or more 'china towns'), Lebanese, and Pakistanis.

10 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Wawelexy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Y
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Zonefree(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Ask him why there are over 59 million curry munchers scattered all across the globe.

Just thinking about it now, that's like the whole population of Lagos and that curry muncher has the gut to ask a rhetorical question cheesy.

I hope you answered him sarcastically.
Curry munchers grin

True true, those people sabi smell curry curry undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Wawelexy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
The same reason India citizens litter every other country.... Especially that Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by 9japride(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
chrisxxx:
I met an Indian on the street of Glasgow. We got into talking. I became relaxed with him cause we had both gained our confidence.
Someone help me as I am yet to answer him. Meanwhile I am here for an official assignment would soon be coming back to Nigeria.
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't let that Indian intimidate you. They too also travel in droves, go to Europe and see a lot of them trooping in same with USA. They are even worst in character and are racist to blacks. Just try not to reveal too much about yourself to him. He's not friend. They discriminate against their own people who have darker skins let alone you that is a pure black.

5 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
You cannot pretend not to know the answer, sir. If things are working the way they ought to, why would anyone want to leave their country? It takes a lot of guts to leave your comfort zone and move to a strange land in search of greener pastures and sanity (yes, Nigeria is not a sane country!) but it's even harder to survive in a country like with the challenge mentioned below.

No light, no petrol, no jobs, poor health facilities, universities going on strike, no money, no security, fraudsters, hypocrites, opportunists, selfish leaders, SENSELESS followers, etc. More than ever before, APC has totally destroyed this country. This country has never been this bad!

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Curry munchers grin

True true, those people sabi smell curry curry undecided
And they're racist. Since when I don dey watch Bollywood, I never seen a nigga for screen before. Not even one "diversity hire".
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Zonefree(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

And they're racist. Since when I don dey watch Bollywood, I never seen a nigga for screen before. Not even one "diversity hire".
So, you dey even watch Bollywood? You sef get your own for body grin

2 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

So, you dey even watch Bollywood? You sef get your own for body grin
Once in a while. I'm a filmmaker so, I tend to learn from watching too.

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Zonefree(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

Once in a while. I'm a filmmaker so, I tend to learn from watching too.
Safe. Carry on

4 Likes

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by siofra(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

Why should they put black people in their movies

Do you see Indians in Nigerian movies? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by chrisxxx(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't let that Indian intimidate you. They too also travel in droves, go to Europe and see a lot of them trooping in same with USA. They are even worst in character and are racist to blacks. Just try not to reveal too much about yourself to him. He's not friend. They discriminate against their own people who have darker skins let alone you that is a pure black.
This is the Truth

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by chrisxxx(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wawelexy:
The same reason India citizens litter every other country.... Especially that Nigeria
I didn't want to face him with this although I wanted to tell him but held back to keep the discussion going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Vinnie2000(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
John 8: 32.

Tell him that Nigeria has been Messed up for 8 years by an Evil Party called APC and that same Party is presenting a Caricature Old Man again for Election.

Dat's Why! undecided
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by ibechris(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
I met a German based Nigerian at the immigration office in one of the states in Nigeria.

He said,anyone who has close to 12million naira should pls stay back in Nigeria because alot of Nigerians are stranded in Europe and many are living in the cold.

He further pointed that,if he had that kind of money,he wouldn't have left in the first place and that was corroborated by my sister in law who also lives abroad.

For me,I was just looking at them cos,I don't fancy travelling abroad except on vacation if time permits.

I am not advising anyone on what to do,as the guy made the killer statement,that if 100 people travelled to Europe, 95 of them may not make it and that many of us don't like to hear such story.

In summary,everyone should pls,research before travelling oh.
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by famouscargo4u: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
N3TRAL:
Guy most likely asked the question because India is also facing an emigration disaster, or even worse.

The world is becoming a global village without boundaries. Citizens of the world are free to migrate legally to any country of their choice as long as they are accepted by the foreign country and agree to keep the terms of the foreign country.

Indians and Chinese emigration is worse when compared to Nigeria.
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Mindlog: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Na Indians full UK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by 9japride(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

This is the Truth
[color=#006600][/color]

๐Ÿ‘
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Oboys12: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
I would have answered you if the question came from someone who is worth giving an answer.
But for an Indian to ask such a question is the height of hippocracy. What a big surprise. The most scattered people on earth apart from the Jews have a nerve to ask this question.
Well they have seen NIGERIA finish naim cause am
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Oboys12: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Maybe you don't know.
There are Black Indians who are aborigines of India .
Also in Japan too

siofra:

Why should they put black people in their movies

Do you see Indians in Nigerian movies? undecided
Re: A Question An Indian Asked Me Today by Seefinish: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
chrisxxx:
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
tell me that town hall different from balablu Bulaba

(1) (Reply)

The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win / Osinbajo, Christian Leadersโ€™ Silence On Muslim-muslim Ticket / President Buhari Witness The 2nd Signing Of Peace Accord For Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.