Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The okra soup I prepared with chikini money (37806 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nyanabo:

Learn to take criticism. It's helps us improve. Some people loves oil in their soup especially draw soup.

don't confuse criticism with attacks. she has done nothing to deserve any of it.

2 Likes

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
low budget,low life.

the logic that low life is a product of low budget is terribly flawed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Sleekfingers: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I prepared this okra soup with #1050 this morning which is absolutely unbelievable.
I bought meat #7oo
Spinach #200
Okra #150.

I still have enough left in the pot for my family to eat tomorrow.

Nice.....
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by retake89(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=120633930]It looks scrumptious[/q

Lol
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
sisisioge:
You should add the cost of other important ingredients you had at home fa: crayfish, maggi, salt, fish and palm oil. But nicey....my friend said there is no more N700 meat in Lagos. The smallest quantity you could buy is now 1k. Naija we country.

hello, Sisisioge. I want to ask if you know Bluepearls. I may be mistaken but I'd very much appreciate your answer to the question.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Daniel7543: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Piptocoin:

dude, wake up. she is married.
Ahnie is a single mom, i don't see any problem getting married to a single mom. The love I get for her is unconditional, unquestionable, uncommon, sophisticated and fundamental.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:

She's not toxic. Don't gaslight her!

Did you not see how she was attacked for just doing something she loves?
Why did you not call out any of those guys?
How could you be this wicked as to call insults on her person "harmless joke"? Are you kidding!?
She's a mother too, you know?

He needs to have his head checked. As usual they always ignore the guys and come for the lady that responded. I go straight for their mothers and sisters. Mugus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by SouthernPlateau: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I prepared this okra soup with #1050 this morning which is absolutely unbelievable.
I bought meat #7oo
Spinach #200
Okra #150.

See am you show say you sabi cook....you try well well.
Na garri sugar and gnuts i don de use run this trying times
Nigeria should Thank God for Garri n some kind things like that grin
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ahnie is a single mom, i don't see any problem getting married to a single mom. The love I get for her is unconditional, unquestionable, uncommon, sophisticated and fundamental.

Someone you haven't met in person? Love does not breathe confession to survive...besides being mutual. Moreover, Ahnie is not a kid to know what or who she wants. Try not to stalk her. It is creepy.

2 Likes

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by SouthernPlateau: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Piptocoin:

the logic that low life is a product of low budget is terribly flawed.

Nigeria should Thank God for Garri n some kind things like that.

This is Trying time no lies
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by riczy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks scrumptious
Sumptuous
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

Nigeria should Thank God for Garri n some kind things like that.

This is Trying time no lies

hahaha. My brother, as long as we no steal or kee person we gats to be proud say we dey survive this hellish administration...on God Almighty. na pesin wen dey fake life dey live low life. Going by that definition, Ahnie is as real as they come.

1 Like

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Piptocoin:

hello, Sisisioge. I want to ask if you know Bluepearls. I may be mistaken but I'd very much appreciate your answer to the question.

Wow! I knew him. Heard he went to join the Angels a while back. I dont even know how that happened but his sister reached out back then. It is well. How did you know him? Pls send me a DM. It is really well.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by betshopagent(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
E come be melike the guy that sd the meat to me smoked weed, because it was unbelievable cheaper and plenty cheesy

You needed to see how I rushed paid him and movvvvved faster,before the weed go clear from his eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
no the power of big ikebee cheesy
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bought meat #7oo
Spinach #200
Okra #150.

I hate anything that draws.

Just give me that eba (preferably cold) with hot egusi and ugu soup with bush meat. Now, place two bottles of chilled Heineken beside it or a keg of chilled palm wine.

And there is no way I am not marrying that woman.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Daniel7543: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Piptocoin:

Someone you haven't met in person? Love does not breathe confession to survive...besides being mutual. Moreover, Ahnie is not a kid to know what or who she wants. Try not to stalk her. It is creepy.
why I no go stalk her, is it a crime to confess my love to her?

There is nothing creepy here, I no be killer killer, hire hire
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Reinamaria(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
pocohantas:

He needs to have his head checked. As usual they always ignore the guys and come for the lady that responded. I go straight for their mothers and sisters. Mugus!

Most of them are just so annoyingly unfair, and they know that.

1 Like

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:

Most of them are just so annoyingly unfair, and they know that.

Person no suppose answer them. Not on Nairaland at least. She is toxic, but the guys that haunt her around the forum are not. Mtcheew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Hunterkent: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bought meat #7oo
Spinach #200
Okra #150.

Is this the plateful serving the most the entire recipe could come up to?
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Hunterkent: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
riczy:
Sumptuous
Shattap! He's not incorrect you're not either
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by folake4u(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nyanabo:

Learn to take criticism. It's helps us improve. Some people loves oil in their soup especially draw soup.

You're not the one eating the okra soup, are you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
folake4u:

You're not the one eating the okra soup, are you? undecided

Just imagine. “Some people like oil”
Did she cook it for them? cheesy
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Just imagine. “Some people like oil”
Did she cook it for them? cheesy

I wonder oh. Everybody has different taste buds. But no, some Nairaland men will enter thread and be saying nonsense.

It shows how badly trained they are.

5 Likes

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Isabi4lov: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
tongue tongue so delicious same soup I wanted to cook but I changed my mind , I later prepared stew and okro.

I love okro soup especially with smoked fish and ponmo 😋😋😋😋
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Kemadealadire(f): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:
E come be melike the guy that sd the meat to me smoked weed, because it was unbelievable cheaper and plenty cheesy

You needed to see how I rushed paid him and movvvvved faster,before the weed go clear from his eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, possibly because this meat for 700naira is much. Here , you may not get 4 pieces of that size plus I no sabi price.

Bitterleaf would have made more sense, trust me, it hits different.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Piptocoin: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
sisisioge:

Wow! I knew him. Heard he went to join the Angels a while back. I dont even know how that happened but his sister reached out back then. It is well. How did you know him? Pls send me a DM. It is really well.

Very glad you knew him. I will send you a dm. I shall answer your questions in camera.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Spain007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Is there scarcity of red oil in Asaba?

Please add "Graphic" for headline.

T for thanks.

The more red oil you crave for,bear in mind that cholesterol is real.
When e hit you,then you go know the meaning of graphic.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Kekydiv(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
ahnie:

Hope it was cow/goat me oo.. not another meat from an unknown source grin
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by riczy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hunterkent:

Shattap! He's not incorrect you're not either
idiot, make ur point without vilification
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by toxtimmy: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Looks nice... Hope the meat is real meat and not dog, camel, crocodile or even you fill in the blank _____ meat.

ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bought meat #7oo
Spinach #200
Okra #150.

Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by chatinent: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ahnie, at least, dey call person number if you want cook like this make I visit you.
Re: The okra soup I prepared with chikini money by Samajogs: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Your first picture made the soup look so poor...I love Okra soup so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.