Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Chinese Visa Procedure. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Visa Procedure. (2499 Views)

Pls Help Me From Transit Visa Wahala Before Chinese Visa Expires in 3days Time / General Chinese Visa Enquiries / CHINESE VISA ENQUIRIES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
I applied for China trade visa.
I got appointment for interview the next day but when i arrived the consulate ask me to go home because i did not have printout of my appointment slip.
I did everything myself and i wasn't aware i needed to print the slip out.
Now i have applied again and was booked for interview on the same day i was supposed to travel to China.
I have flight reservation and my company letter of authority both having the same date with my appointment.
My question is
What are my chances going for interview the same day i was supposed to travel.
Urgent reply
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nobody dey go China for travel section again!

Na simple answer i need.
As my departure and interview be the same day. I hope e no mean anything.?
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nreebge:
Nobody dey go China for travel section again!

Na simple answer i need.
As my departure and interview be the same day. I hope e no mean anything.?
this is a simple stuff. Go and change the reservation date and. Get another company letter na.
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 4:44am On Feb 05, 2023
ednut1:
this is a simple stuff. Go and change the reservation date and. Get another company letter na.

Thank you very much
Remember i have submitted my application and it stated that i will be traveling on the same day as earlier because you must fill in those before you arrive at appointment column.
Getting a new one means i will apply again
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by HRprof: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Nreebge:

Thank you very much
Remember i have submitted my application and it stated that i will be traveling on the same day as earlier because you must fill in those before you arrive at appointment column.
Getting a new one means i will apply again

It seems Nigerians dont like travelling to China lol
Meanwhile, kindly drop the visa application site here and the document required to the embassy
i might need it, i have conference in China around June but not decided yet if I will be going.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ok

Meanwhile, kindly drop the visa application site here and the document required to the embassy
i might need it, i have conference in China around June but not decided yet if I will be going.
Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by HRprof: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nreebge:
I applied for China trade visa.
I got appointment for interview the next day but when i arrived the consulate ask me to go home because i did not have printout of my appointment slip.
I did everything myself and i wasn't aware i needed to print the slip out.
Now i have applied again and was booked for interview on the same day i was supposed to travel to China.
I have flight reservation and my company letter of authority both having the same date with my appointment.
My question is
What are my chances going for interview the same day i was supposed to travel.
Urgent reply
How far bros ! Are you in China na ?
Please drop the link for Chinese visa application I want to confirm the one I saw on google if is the correct one.
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
HRprof:

How far bros ! Are you in China na ?
Please drop the link for Chinese visa application I want to confirm the one I saw on google if is the correct one.

Nop
Those Chinese people dey vex
Went for the interview after meeting their requirements. They refused and changed the entire process for me. Those in China i sent the requirement to them because it was written in Chinese. They it is impossible to provide such documents so i decided to come down to naija and do it myself after election.
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by HRprof: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nreebge:

Nope
Those Chinese people dey vex
Went for the interview after meeting their requirements. They refused and changed the entire process for me. Those in China i sent the requirement to them because it was written in Chinese. They it is impossible to provide such documents. so i decided to come down to naija and do it myself after election.
So you aren’t applying from Nigerian ?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
HRprof:

So you aren’t applying from Nigerian ?
Yes
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Femaleoutfit: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello. Please what's the process of Applying for China Visa for a First Timer. Is it true I can do it without an agent?

Kindly respond as soon as Possible

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 8:24pm On May 29, 2023
Nreebge:
Ok

Thanks
Did you later traveled to China as we earlier discussed?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Lebesgue23: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello,
Please what kind of visa does someone going for a training in china with a chinese company (already gained employment with a registered company in China), need?
Is it the F-visa category or the Z-visa category?
can someone help out with this?

Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nreebge: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Nreebge:

Did you later traveled to China as we earlier discussed?
Yes
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Princemanuel58: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Lebesgue23:
Hello,
Please what kind of visa does someone going for a training in china with a chinese company (already gained employment with a registered company in China), need?
Is it the F-visa category or the Z-visa category?
can someone help out with this?

Did you later travel to China? If yes, I would like you to guide on how you went with the process.
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by hunee: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please share your timeline and the website you used?
Nreebge:

Yes
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Please we need more information
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by zenith2k9: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please can you share china visa requirement and the wrbsite to submit an application and how long does the visa application process take?

Nreebge:

Yes
Re: Chinese Visa Procedure. by AfahaAbia(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
zenith2k9:
Please can you share china visa requirement and the wrbsite to submit an application and how long does the visa application process take?

The denial rate for Chinese visa is very high. They feel you should know the language and the rest. The visa application takes just 2 weeks max if you already have all your documents. Also it depends on which of the visa you want to apply for. This is the website: https://www.visaforchina.cn

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Cameroon Train Crash - More Than 70 Dead, 600 Injured / Fast Track Your Form A Application / Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.