Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well (13169 Views)

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / INEC To Test BVAs With Mock Accreditation Exercise / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Billmos: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Y won't there be low turnout if there was an attempt of acting a script of how election typical day is like ie vote buying na dia u for see full turnout.who want risk his last change to pay his fare with this high tp fare to grace mock election? Things are too cost with this new currency bad policy in place I dey even reason where wi I see moni take enter work plc on moni with only #200 in my wallet even pos now no see moni give customer hmmm emefile really put naija in one change policy
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by BATified2023: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
leisuretym:
cheesy
just leave those mugu
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by BlazinGlory40: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we all know say na Noise we go still experience low turn out on election day....

Some are jus doing PVC for documentation sake....

You wish this don’t you?
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Cajal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is a sad news for Ade dancer
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by CaptainFM1: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
This election go hold so?

We better start praying about it!
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Rebuke: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Yes dear, now in Lagos..it's time to take advantage of changing your mindset..
Start by attending the church that trains you to be independent,strong In the Lord and put the devil under your feet..Winners chapel, living faith church is your plug
Three ways to attend:
1. Call 08169827645 for direction

2. Come to oshodi bustop near army market waving your white handkerchief (5am-8am)

3. Check your area for any one with winners chapel banner..knock and make enquiries..they will be glad to be of help

Congratulations, your transformation will stun the world this year

. Time: 6am, 7.55am, 9.50am, 11:45am. Come with friends and prayer points. For more info 08169827645, 07085273480, 09070311547

Impressive! Yhu are blessed.
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Corrinthians(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fr33born:
How do they expect people to turnout when they kept almost the whole country in the banks and at ATM stands and others in fuel queues?
Rubbish
And here we were thinking only Bullion Van is affected. You must have been bribed by bullion van to type this.🤣🤣
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shey you are telling the same people that are angry over lack of funds to come out and votes abi...This guys dey whine Obarise I swear!!
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by UnknownT: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
It took me less than 2 minutes to be accredited today when I participated in the exercise. They came with 2 machines, he took my card, input my stuff on it and my particulars showed, then he used the camera to snap me and it confirms on the machine .
It could be either Facial or Finger print accreditation, the facial was fast for me
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Parachoko: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we all know say na Noise we go still experience low turn out on election day....

I don't feel the turnout in the 2023 election will be as much as that of 2015 and 2019
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by historic: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
next president of your family's house

Next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by alimiadedayo1: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Steph17:

Insult me all you want, Obi will be your president and you will be grateful to Obidients for it.
oh president of Ndigbo nation ipob
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by kinguwem: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:
I think things are gonna be different this time. Voter apathy will be at an all time low. Folks are really poised to participate in the polls this time. Watch and see.
Fuel scarcity, no money etc. How'll people manage to leave their homes to vote? The interference of the judiciary in election matters is even a discouragement for a lot of people.
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by ablejesus26(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

No way for bulaba.

Wail on

Most of this uchins that must uchinate by all means for whatever reasons are kids,they do not understand that the level of suffering,pain and unimaginable hardship wey APC carry enter this Country pass watin Nigerians fit take play the normal Politics.
Imagine buying ordinary life saving garri for#1k per paint,are we at a full scale war 😮.

1 Like

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Benpave: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jostoman:
I hope they will not go and add those ones to LP vote after loosing in Abuja and then go to court and say there is over Voting in LP party stronghold area in abuja because that smart man in rigging can outsmart INEC again.

I guess you had F9 in English language. You don’t know the meaning of Mock ba. Abuja is for Lp I kn you have not smell abj once so how are you to kn self.
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by sunboy(m): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2023
FreddieGray:
Re: Chinese Balloon Shot Down By U.s.a ,watch It Live
https://www.nairaland.com/7554997/chinese-balloon-shot-down-u.s.a#120640799

Why you promoting a post?? What do you gain ?
You created this account 2-3 days ago and 99% of your 143 posts in 3 days are on that thread.

You posting lots of anti-US stuff, are you paid to this? I’m curious what you benefit. You’re using the internet to spam misinformation courtesy of the almighty US. Let that sync in.

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
sunboy:

Why you promoting a post?? What do you gain ?
You created this account 2-3 days ago and 99% of your 143 posts in 3 days are on that thread.

You posting lots of anti-US stuff, are you paid to this? I’m curious what you benefit. You’re using the internet to spam misinformation courtesy of the almighty US. Let that sync in.
The laughing that's laughing me is making it difficult for me to respond to you grin
Do you feel better now? grin
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by MasterTeeUSA: 2:08am On Feb 05, 2023
They should have offered to pay them new NAIRA notes for the Mock Accreditation. Who has time for all these in this current climate?

Corrinthians:

https://punchng.com/mock-accreditation-low-turnout-bvas-functioning-well/

In another news

Naira scarcity mars INEC mock accreditation in Anambra

https://punchng.com/naira-scarcity-mars-inec-mock-accreditation-in-anambra/
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Codes151(m): 3:30am On Feb 05, 2023
What did you expect? You should be paying Nigerians to carry out this exercise
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Chizzyjr(m): 3:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Batified2023 your candidate sef no go smell 3rd position
Vote LP vote peter obi mama papa pikin
For a better Nigeria as agbadorians no wan see front for these life suffer no dey tire dem

1 Like

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by jaxxy(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2023
What I want to ask is are we going to have a time for accreditation and then when accreditation ends we have the time for voting? just like b4?

What's the procedure and time for accreditation and voting?
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Cricketman: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2023
It's mock abi

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by 07kjb: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
not my Family's house cause we are not a fool like your family by allowing a sycophant to rule over us

You are more FOOLISH for not knowing that the person you are quoting is 100% more intelligent than you

After what NIGERIANS ARE suffering u still want to blackmail PEOPLE in VOTING APC OR PDP

MAYBE SOME OF U ARE MENTALLY ILL

1 Like

Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by doneback04: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2023
You expect people to come out when everyone is busy looking for money upand down
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by alimiadedayo1: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2023
07kjb:

You are more FOOLISH for not knowing that the person you are quoting is 100% more intelligent than you

After what NIGERIANS ARE suffering u still want to blackmail PEOPLE in VOTING APC OR PDP

MAYBE SOME OF U ARE MENTALLY ILL
OSU what people says about you is right obi ediot.. how can a little kid like you tell me who is intelligent or not..in fact they suppose to collect smart phone and give you only small phone cause u are not worthy to here at all.. peter obituary is a fraud and if he wins the election call me bastard.. by February 25 to 27 your eyes go clear and you guys we go back to lamenting
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by tishbite42: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:
I think things are gonna be different this time. Voter apathy will be at an all time low. Folks are really poised to participate in the polls this time. Watch and see.
The fear of violence will deter many people
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Lol...

Every Bible teaching church with holy spirit filled pastor will suffice.

Unfortunately many are not filled in the Spirit to recognize a bible teaching Church..so, the need to point one out is needful
Happy Sunday sweet
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by ayodiran49k: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Steph17 you n your Igbo candidate will loseTake it to d bankSteph17 you n your Igbo candidate will loseTake it to d bank...
Re: Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well by Brian47(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
inoki247:

The low turn out was obviously because of the fuel scarcity and naria scarcity as well.
Me sef I wanted to go but I had to queue up in the ATM to get some cash.
I've been waiting for this elections since 2019. This is my first time voting and there's no chance I'll miss this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs / Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.