Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri (277 Views)

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by NaijaBookings: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Today in Lafia, Nasarawa State, I delivered my message: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria, and VOTE Governor Abdullahi Sule for a 2nd term!
I have known Asiwaju for more than 20 years; he is a committed Nigerian; he will give his best to Nigeria!

Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by clevetom99: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
As what now, who is Buhari to tell us whom to vote for? There's a thing called choice and it is this choice I plan to use during the polls.
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by tballeyy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is it from ur mind?
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC has been a complete failure. We are voting anybody from APC
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is the incoming president
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by Shampoo77: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari the confused old man, he should do and go to Daura.
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by Salewa97: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
A 2023

YEYE Tinubu o oga o Asiwaju o the Jagaban o E be like say you be the right person wey fit lead us move forward come 2023 Abeg make you gbaboo this one wellwell Nigeria dey root for you Mega up Tinubu Tinubu2023
Re: President Buhari; VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeri by dyera(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
The same Buhari that Tinubu and APC are trying to distance themselves from his failure.

Petrol Marketers Order Nationwide Shutdown / PDP Alerts Of Plots To Use APC Lawmakers To Disrupt 2023 General Elections / While Obi Is 'Stealing' Atiku's Votes, Atiku Is 'Stealing' Tinubu's Votes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9