Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

PLEASE READ! A Genuine Business Needs Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE READ! A Genuine Business Needs Funding (170 Views)

Enter Here If Your Project Needs Funding / I Have A Business That Needs Funding / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE READ! A Genuine Business Needs Funding by Divit(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello everyone, I’m an entrepreneur, solely exploiting the adult market niche.
I owned an adult services platform (name & description withheld for security reasons) which is quite new but gaining traction gradually.
The platform has about 4000 total users and 1k of those are active, with about 10% weekly growth in user base.
This platform main projection is to acquire about 5 million users with 40% strongly active within 24 months, with subscriber-retention rate of 10%.
In plain words, I aim to convert about 10% of the entire user base into paying subscribers.
Currently, I’m still running the platform as a free service to benefit members of the public with interest in utilizing such provided services. And this platform has just i as the Owner and my boyfriend who maintains much of the technical aspect, as CTO, to ensure a paramount uptime and technical overall performances.
For further emphasis, If I’m to start charging users per service utilized as at this moment, the platform will be netting about 20k to 50k on a weekly basis as revenue (with the current 1,000 active users) but I don’t intend to do so as I don’t want to bug the users now until the platform attains at least 20% of the above mentioned goals. (That is; 20% of 5 million users, then continuously expanding)
So what do I need?
The main reason I’m here on NL is to seek anyone who might be interested in funding this business and own some shares or equity in it. I will disclose the full details of this business which includes models, revenue channels, risks assessments, year-on-year growth analysis, market and niche analysis, financial projections etc.
The funds being talked about herein will be spent on marketing and expansion only. Targeted marketing modes are sponsored posts/article, adult advertising networks and Ad exchanges, banner placements and social media marketing.
The two most important ones are the sponsored articles on users-rich blogs/media outlets and adult Ad exchanges (traffic junky, push ground, exoclick etc).
So how much am I looking for to expand this business?
Since the first aim is to attract as many (adult services) users as possible, going with Ads exchanges will best boost the platform user base by launching its name/brand directly in front of those who are likely to become a loyal user. The cost at which this comes is precisely at $0.001 per platform web address click (if exoclick and push ground ads services are to be considered)
With 1,000,000 Naira budget on Ads exchange alone, and at a 2% (minimal) user retention factor (total users that returns after clicking on an ad link), an estimated user acquisition of 40,240 is feasible. (NGN1m = $2,012 using today’s official rate, [$2,012/$0.001=2,012,000 clicks] 2% of 2,012,000 clicks is 40,240)
And How are we making money off this?
Going by the above instances, 40,240 + 1,000 active users if monetized as a subscription-based service platform at a fee of NGN3,000 per user, on the most minimal rationale, with 1% ending up as active subscribers, the platform would net;
NGN1,237,200 annually if subscriptions are one-time per 365 days, with a one-off subscription being the cheapest point coz this platform I’m talking about deals with services that is being utilized every seconds of the day, so NGN1,237,200 could actually be netted per month if subscriptions are on a monthly basis, but still, this is for emphasis and projection digest only.
If monetization is to be enabled, we most likely will charge on a weekly basis as the sole current major share holder in this type of market in nigeria currently charges on a weekly basis.
So in other words, that means a NGN1,237,200 weekly revenue is highly achievable with funding of 1,000,000 naira.
Impressive? What are the after effects on revenue after taking every cost sheets into consideration?
The platform currently has a total business costs of about $300/annum in server costs and maintenance only which will still remain same even if user base grows to the above projected numbers.
No other costs are presents as of now. Except by the time expansion is set to begin and take place.
Okay great! So how do you intend to get this off if an investor is interested?
Well, For any interested persons who are willing to push funds into this business, we can arrange a meeting in Lagos at my residence in badore, Ajah which can start by first contacting me on he ‪+234 916 672 1958‬.
I currently manage this platform from there with the help of few friends working with me as moderators voluntarily.
This isn’t any fraudulent deal or scam. I only needed few people who are visionary enough to see the potentials in this business.
Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Love Language Should Be Sujimoto Residence This Valentine's. / How Custom Serum Boxes unique features impress Customers / How To Withdraw Your Funds From Permanently Blocked Paypal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.